N'jast War (Pics pics pics!)

• A few pics from the N'jast war for nostalgia's sake. They bring back fond memories of dying, nearly dying, fighting for survival every day, and lots of times narrowly escaping from almost certain death. Enjoy!

Ronan tossing a fireball all flashy like on horseback. Dwin, as usual, decides to say "fark" when seeing a group of angry men charging his way.

Surrounded, no where to run. Did I die? Surprisingly no!

Ronan stands next to Kara, his dear friend… at least at that point during the war. Together they discussed strategies and such, though he unknowingly was revealing his tactics to the enemy and saying "dont die." Ironic!

Man those defenders really dont like armatures!

Now that's just not fair! 😛 Luckily, Benji (blue hin with crossbow) there saved us all. He's a badass.

That's all the ones I have of the N'jast war. Was great fun, filled with battle and great roleplay all around. Here is my tribute to the most involved server-wide event I've been in. Thanks everyone!

• Legion

@0136e48d9d=Speedy_Z_:

Welcome to Narfell! :spank:

:twisted:

Exactly!

• @73e0f1e269=MexicanCookie:

Oh man. I remember as N'Jast took Jiyyd the new players still had the option to choose Jiyyd as a starting town.

Some poor fool stepped out of the tavern JUST as the armatures reached the front door. Poor guy.

Welcome to Narfell! :spank:

:twisted:

• Legion

Oh man. I remember as N'Jast took Jiyyd the new players still had the option to choose Jiyyd as a starting town.

Some poor fool stepped out of the tavern JUST as the armatures reached the front door. Poor guy.

• Caelian joined the server like… the day after it ended. lol

Or somewhere along those lines.

• I wish I hadn't missed that whole war thing.

• I must say, "REEEEr" isn't the most vivifying battle howl I've ever seen. Perhaps the most sinister aspect is the sotto voce 'r' at the end…

• Legion

@9c4f076140=SummonerX:

Now that's just not fair! 😛 Luckily, Benji (blue hin with crossbow) there saved us all. He's a badass.

Favored enemy: Construct for the win. 😉

• uses these photos as evidence the next time the Senate says I was sympathetic to N'Jast

• @6c3fa82c9c=SummonerX:

Dwin, as usual, decides to say "fark" when seeing a group of angry men charging his way.

And Telli yells "REEEEr" apparently when faced with charging folks lol.

@6c3fa82c9c=SummonerX:

Man those defenders really dont like armatures!

I remember this fight I'm pretty sure Telli's in there somewhere…. but she's too short...