Need your help.

• I am trying to get some of this straightened out, please help me by doing the following:

If you have your C-Token, but your thread here is not locked. Please post to your thread that you have received your token.

If you have a thread here, and do not have a C-Token yet, please post to your thread stating so.

If someone has nominated you, and you have a C-Token already, please post saying so.

If you have a thread here that is for an Alt account, but have a C-Token with you main account, please send me a PM via forums so that I can lock the thread.

If you have been here for over 30 days, and you have no thread here, and no C-Token, please send me a PM via the forums.

• Varia has had a token nomination up for quite some time now, has been through an event with my char and still has no token, just pointing it out!

• Legion

@9b2330faca=SquireThomas:

(assuming I read this correctly)I had my C-token in the wayback. have not been re-nominated since my return.

TOKENIZE!

• Account: preggy
    Charecter Ander Goodman
    Ct: None As yet

• (assuming I read this correctly)I had my C-token in the wayback. have not been re-nominated since my return.

• Character: Fayde
    Account: Mithrodel

Nominated on my 'main' account, Mykul743, but no C-Token, and Fayde's become my true main character, so Mithrodel is now my main account.

• Character: Felix Aurelius
    Player: Felix Aurelius

Nominated but no token or DM thread.

• Character name: Vince Grossano
    Pc login: WanderingAngel
    Nominated and voted for a couple of times but no CT

• Player's name: Tainted Rose
    Pc`s name : Kelinar Thund

The thread is not closed even I have received the c-token.

• user: roboberg
    character: Lem Perigo
    nomination but no token

• @2c5f92ee3d=LowerDenizen:

I am trying to get some of this straightened out, please help me by doing the following:

If you have your C-Token, but your thread here is not locked. Please post to your thread that you have received your token.

If you have a thread here, and do not have a C-Token yet, please post to your thread stating so.

If someone has nominated you, and you have a C-Token already, please post saying so.

The great and wise LD does request that you post to your thread if it needs updating. That way, it'll bump your ancient threads back to the top for easy consideration. The posts in this thread are lovely to read but they make it slightly harder to process the relevant information.

In Narfell, as in life, it's advisable to make it -easy- for people to do nice things for you. It's so much more likely to happen.
    πŸ™‚

• i don't really see the point of this… even if you're nominated with a huge number of votes votes you still don't get a c-token till the DMs say so..

shrugs I'll just do it because lots of other people seem to do it and I just want to be part of the cool crowd

User Name: ungolem
    Character: Tobias Osiris
    C-Token: been waiting as long as I can remember
    Nominated: 16 votes

• User name : White Kitsune / Scorpio 56515 / Lumira Silver Moon
    Characters: Aka Tsuki / May Novesuvu
    C-tokken status: None
    Nominated: Twice

• User name : Morglim
    Characters: Brindabarius Toggilclank, Uli Ironaxe.
    C-tokken status: No
    Nominated: Yes

πŸ™‚

• Username - JerrickRafe
    Character - Jerrick Rayfe
    Well I don't know how many votes we're suppsoed to have, or know much about the system here, but there it is. I have been nominated (With a few votes) and do not have a c-token. Thanks
    -JerrickRayfe

• Username: kimir1et (forums and GS ID)
    Character: Lina Fetton

• User name: Sethan tr'Rial
    Character name: William Morrison, Menelidus.

I have been nominated, but no c token.

• User Name: zeldor_notteel
    Character name: Zeldor Notteel
    I have been nominated, under old account (J-dub) but no c token.

• User Name: Senria Rydralon
    Character name: Senria Rydralon
    I have been nominated, but no c token.

• User name:Pylonius
    Character name: None at the moment (Ailil, Klendil, Jack Silvertongue previously) But I am thinking of making a bit of a comeback here!
    I've been nominated, but haven't been on in quite some time.