(OOC) Current Housing Check-in (reply by 2/11/08)

• I'm sure this might make me unpopular, but I feel it's in the best interest of the module to do it.

Any players who currently have Jiyyd area housing, post a reply to this thread with the following by February 11, 2008 at midnight EST:

• Player name:
    • Character name:
    • Housing name (What area maps are they?):
    • Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?:

There's a lot, and I mean lot, of PC interior maps in the module (and not just in Jiyyd). But are they used? More importantly, are the characters who own said housing even active anymore?

As SDM, I'm trying to do my part on trying to free up unneeded module resources. All unclaimed housing will be removed from the module. I will, at least, try to have the devs move your home spawn point to just outside the house model on the exterior map.

Also, let me know if you'd like to voluntarily remove the interior maps from the module too. I'll make the same deal, you'll spawn to the outside of the house. This would be ideal if you really find you don't use the inside of the house at all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT: Yes, this includes Silver Valley housing, or just slightly outside of Jiyyd housing. Basically, any housing in my jurisdiction.

• Thanks for the responses. I'll be looking over what areas we have and and mark these as, "Don't delete me, bro!"

• No, that (as far as I know) is a "guildhall" type structure.

• I hope this doesn't include the sisterhood. It is still in use by several players.

• Yes, Silver Valley people included. Basically, if your housing is under my jurisdiction as SDM, reply here.

Thanks all that have responded. I'll be extra nice and close this off tomorrow instead. If you haven't responded yet, do it NOW.

• Glances at the date and tries to slide in without being noticed.

Didn't put this in earlier because it's in the Silver Valley but…

Player name: takingforever
    Character name: Juster

Housing name (what maps are they?): Silver Valley - Juster's Tent

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim the module resources (see below)?: I intent to keep it and use it.

• Player name: Regan Wiles
    Character name: Ginger B Tealeaf

Player name: HalflingRogue
    Character name: Gears

Housing name (What area maps are they?): Silver Valley - Ginger's Tent

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?: We intend to keep it and continue to use it.

• @63ff42ffb8=Lucidious:

@63ff42ffb8=Clan:

• remove the interior to Penny's old cart (unless Lucid is still slipping elf-girls rufies in there)

Talked to Dwin, we need to keep penny's place. Its still being used by players. Thanks!

in other words, rufies = yes

• @02eea97227=Clan:

• remove the interior to Penny's old cart (unless Lucid is still slipping elf-girls rufies in there)

Talked to Dwin, we need to keep penny's place. Its still being used by players. Thanks!

• Does the Guardian Hall also fit the description housing in Jiyyd?
    Now and then, Rhistin's been using it as an Eastern pied-a-terre.

I don't know if that alone will warrant it's resources, so I hope that
    if it's supposed to be kept, some true Guardians will rise and say
    their piece.

• I'm not sure how popular this would be, but Jirka's Dwarven temple might be considered for removal.

Before the Hold was put in, it was the only place that dwarves had to congregate. I personally havent been in there for a very long time, and Jirka's bi-annual visits to the server dont seem like enough of a reason to keep it there.

we could definitely RP that the relices/whatever were moved to the hold and the temple was abandoned, etc.

just a thought… not sure how resource-intensive that map is.

• Player name: HessArksaniss

Character name: Dwin Dolvak

Housing name (What area maps are they?): East Road, "Dwin's Farm" (SE corner)

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources:

I intend to keep it, but the following can definitely be done:

• the barn and the house can both be put on one map to consolidate things
      (the barn was supposed to be part of an inter-town quest where PC's would pick up flour or other grains and deliver it to different spots around Narfell, I'd still love to see that happen) Both interiors can be condensed if necessary to get them into a smaller area together.

• ICC

Player name: johant

Character name: Horbag Hurkink

Housing name (What area maps are they?):
    Rats and Bats

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?:
    Will be in use after week 12 once I make a triumphant return.

• Player name: Zyphlin

Character name: Zyphlin Re'cual

Housing name (What area maps are they?): Re'cual Estate

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?: Yes, I would like to keep it and I do still use it when I play. Its also made so that it all sits on one map instead of 1 upstairs 1 downstairs.

However, I'd be up with transforming this into something a bit more useful by all if you'd like Kall. PM me.

• Player name:
    Fraoch and Dragar.

Character name:
    Eluriel and Meril

Housing name (What area maps are they?):
    Jiyyd - Forest Glade, Eluriel and Meril's Tree House.

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?:
    The exterior sees use by lots of people. We use the interior regularly.

• I'll start.

@02a98a8605:

Player name: Coaan

Character name: Kara Du'Monte

Housing name (What area maps are they?): Jiyyd - Du'Monte home. (1 map)

Do you intend to keep it and use it, or can we reclaim module resources (see below)?: I'm currently quite active and I make use of the interior fairly often. If possible, I'd like to keep hold of it.