Recruit Trainining with Colonel Mord Cabro

• The Halfling Defence League

Dietrick is seen carrying a purely dumbfounded stunted look at being chained together and made to follow back in the rear. He says nothing however….... but he could be seen falling into a daze for a minute then shaking his head and moving off with the group.

((for those wondering what he day dreamed about : a menacing goblin caster taunting and smirking at him evily as he casts fireball and evard's tentacles at the slow moving cannon fodder….......... and him walking towards an incoming fireball helplessly.............))

• Albryanna exchanges a quiet conversation with Elyl, nodding slowly. She gives him a soft pat on the shoulder and makes her way over to his team.
    Due to recent events, Senior Guardsman Elyl has turned his command over.
    She glances over to Kresha.
    Guardswoman Kresha shall be your leader.
    She looks to the last trainee, Kastin, and gives him a simple nod, motioning him over. She quietly chains him with the others.
    You've already recieved your lecture from Elyl, so I'll spare you of another. You know what is expected of you.
    She looks to Kresha, moving to the side.
    Proceed.
    She then quietly walks around the groups, inspecting all trainees and making sure all is prepaired.

• Elyl goes to find another Guardsman to look after the team he assembled and explains to the Guardsman that another more pressing issue has arisen

OOC: ((Sorry all, going to take a break from playing for a bit. :? I'm just not in the spirit of the game right now. 😞 I'll turn my team over to anyone who wants one, i.e.; Kresha, Albryanna or Raxia)) :oops:

• Celestria listens to what Adrian has to say quietly. Upon his finish, she addresses his concerns

"Think, recruit! Those chains are in a straight line. Just because you WALK in the middle does not mean you FIGHT in the middle. Back to back works quite nicely AND allows you the edge of catching enemies that come from all sides, mm? Besides that recruit, you are not shackled a foot apart. You have plenty of room to move about but while in transit, you will stay in the order given!"

• After having been securely shackled into the middle, Adrian is starting to have second thoughts.
    "I am not entirely certain if this is all such a good idea. It is one thing to learn to work together, it is another to be cut down together. I can barely move my swordarm this way, let alone swing it without decapitating Dietrick."

• *Celestria is already at the north gates by the time the first of her team arrives. Chains and manacles are laid out on the ground. She gives the order for them to form up then walks in front of them, checking armor and weapons for cleanliness and overall condition.

With a nod, she stops in front of them, hands clasped behind her back.*

"You all heard what Colonel Mord stated and his wishes for this training mission. I am not hear to coddle you or to heal you. I am here to teach you the importance and tactics of working as a team.

Andrew will be leading you in position. Adrian will come second in line and Dietrick will follow in the rear. Now chain up and work together!"

She takes a step back and watches them assessingly, noting small things and large alike, she whispers to the Guards at the gate while watching them.

• The Halfling Defence League

"Eeeeeeeep…" that was the only sound that came from the hin as he scrambles to gather up rations and supplies for a five day trip, packing them professionally into a leather backpack he slings on his back. He then returns and stands to attention in front of Celestria, looking cutish and all ready for battle: his armour, equipment all well tied and neatly packed onto his body.

• Andrew lofts a brow hearing his name with the others, then moves into place. He then smiles as he is dismissed and walks out to gather the needed supplies, not only for he, but some extra as well. After gathering supplies, he makes certain he carries a particular book with him in case there may be time for reading. He then rests while he can and is ready and waiting at the gate just before sunrise.

• ((I'm going to wait through tomorrow for final notifications of available militiamen. Once I'm back from school, I'm picking teams.))

• ((Raxia Steel. No team.))

• ///Kresha Vinland No team/Team not complete///

• _Kastin slowly walks back to his pack, laying a few feet away and begins pulling out food and things he doesn't think he will need for the trip and tosses them into the garbage.

Pulling his pack over his back, he walks back towards the group of guards and recruits, standing beside Kresha, he watches and waits quietly for one of the officers to tell him which group to go with._

//@9c9611a751:

((If the rest of the trainees/guardsmen could list their names here so the rest of us officers know who to take, that'd be great. Smile ))

Kastin

• During all the final preparations Colonel Mord seems to have dissapeared. If anyone thinks to ask he was last seen heading east toward the Mill…in full gear and with his pack.
    (Some of the older members of the Militia might think on that for a bit.)

• ((Elyl already has Tyler. I think she's asking for those NOT taken already))

• // Tyler Wefneran

• ((If the rest of the trainees/guardsmen could list their names here so the rest of us officers know who to take, that'd be great. 🙂 ))

• _Silverbolt gives a quick salute before going off to gather what supplies he needs for the extended patrol, before returning to have himself chained to the other two. Ever confident, he seems eager to prove himself, and perhaps even outshine his two shackle-buddies.

Apparantly he has done something similar before, though it involved being bound to a horse._

• After a few moments of quiet conversation, Elyl calls his group back and releases Andrew from the chains. Andrew is then informed he will be doing his training with Celestria. Both Elyl and Celestria wear a smirk that just might indicate this will be gruelling to say the least. Celestria steps forward and calls outs,

"Andrew, Dietrick and Adrian, to me!"

She waits while they form in front of her then continues, walking back and forth between them

"I have chosen you three based on what I have seen needs improved in your teamwork. Dietrick, you run ahead of the group quite often, rendering us a separated force. Andrew, you fall behind quite often giving the same effect. Adrian, you have expressed an interest in further training. I expect each of you to listen and pay close attention to my voice. It just might be the only thing on this trip that keeps you alive. Finish gathering your gear for a 5 day trip. Bring plenty of food of water and healing supplies. Meet me at the north gate at sunrise. Dismissed!"

• Celestria approaches Elyl, speaking quietly to him for a few minutes, each nodding in turn as they speak

• Elyl looks around at the new militiamen and recruits and then shouts

Kelinar, Tyler, Friend… to me, here!

He then proceeds to chain all three together, then walks up and down the line. He then starts to talk in a loud and stern manner

I suggest you three work out among yourselves who is to the leader and has absolute authority in your group and figure it out fast!. You must all act as a cohesive unit, indecision, hesitation or acting on your own will most assuredly get you killed! Not just one of ya, but all three! Think as one and act as one… we'll all get through this just fine! I don't want to think about the "if ya don't part" and I won't have to, correct!? Shouts Now! Get yer gear together, now! Remember, pack enough for all of ya for at least five days! pauses a half second Why you still looking at me!? Move! Move! Move! Go! Go! Go!

He steps back to observe how "cohesiveness" is working, there is no expression on his face, except that maybe the slightest hint of irritation can be seen by those who know him well