The Sunite Super Secret Event

• Cyrian and his Date Lacey were seen leaving the bath house late in the evening, they both went back to Laceys house, holding eachother by the arms. They spent the next day together, both not going to work at their respective jobs, Cyrian was seen leaving the city early in the morning the day after looking happier then he has in years.

• This sunday or saturday is also better for me.

• Seems this saturday is the better idea?

I'll try to make it πŸ™‚ (Definitely have more chances than Teah on that other sunday ^^)

• I wont likely have my PC connected on the 28th. I have to be out of my apartment by the 31st of October. So the goal was to have all my things out by the 28th and then clean the other few days.

I don't know where I am staying or if I will have internet access after I move out. 😞 When I finally get to the UK I will of course.

• If we are to do it on a Sunday, lets do it Sunday the 28th at 3 EST. That is over a week from now. I know this Sunday coming up another DM is running an event and several of you might want to attend it and I'm not for sure how long what I want to do will run. So, this gives us a bit more time. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know. Otherwise, I'll mark that as our time to meet.

• prefer sunday as i usually go out on saturday nights

• If it's sunday Winter will need to find a date…. not that thaqt's a huge issue πŸ˜‰

• Either or is fine for me. ((Have the winners been given PMs yet? If so, just ignore me))

• Sunday would be slightly better, though both are fine with me.

• Later is fine with me also. Or we can do it Sunday at around 3'ish EST if that is better for most.

• Later would be better for me… But I'm not sure I'll be able to make saturday at all... x.x

I'm hopeful, though, I could make 5 pm EST ... (that's 11 pm CET, I think?)

• How does Saturday at around 3 p.m. EST sound? I think that is 8 GMT. But I'm not sure.

• Either Saturday or Sunday works for me, though preferably not too late at night if Sunday. πŸ™‚

• Preferably Saturday during the GMT day, or all day Sunday.
    It's possible that I could also come on saturday night, but too early to tell right now.

• Any time during the weekend though preferably later in the evening.

• Between 2.30pm EST and 9pm EST on the saturday

• weekends are best for me

• Any time on the weekend is good for me.

• Little gold invitations are sent throughout the land, a symbol of Sune stamped upon each one, while Lacey is seen bubbling around town, more than excited about the upcoming event.

((Everybody who submitted a bid, would you and who you are bringing, please so kindly post when would be a good time next weekend for you. Or you can PM it to me, but I'd perfer we just do it here, so we can see when is the best time for all. Thanks!))

• Lacey is seen throughout Peltarch smoozing with anybody that will stop and give her the time, reminding them the silent auction is soon coming to an end and for them to get their bids in soon.

((Anybody else wanting to submit bids will have until Monday to get them in. πŸ™‚ ))