Artwork!? Or did someones's portfolio throw up again?

• wow that is damn impressive! Nice work.

8O

• Seems Clandra liked invis even back then. Nice! ^^

• …..whoa.....

• New Artwork… this is based on a story that only a few might vaguely remember. But I wrote about it almost.....hmmm... wow 4 years ago. It can be seen here... http://www.therealnarfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5588 its titled There's no Celebration for the Dead. I modified the ending in the visual telling of the story. Enjoy!

• lol i got confused. Your right the axe and shield was you my bad. Tooth/eye(on shield)= awesome.

• Rut rough… Does the middle person read as Gagor more then Tor? I had meant for Tor to be in the middle. Looking at it afterwards I feel like everyone else I drew had more character to them then MY character lol.

• what a freakin sweet picture. Lets see here
    from left to right
    Top: jishkrag, Goobash
    Middle: Shak, Gagor, Tor Smashor
    Bottom: Gar

I think i got it. Awesome picture!

• For Garric and the gang :). Good times… REMUNAK!

[edit] 2 Brownie points to the first person to name each person in the picture 🙂

• @f838ac91b3=LilFinker:

O_O !!!

I still have the original sketch of that first picture you sent me yeeeears ago! That, and the other one you sent me. AMAZING work!

Heh, thanks. Yeah those who saw the original and this one might note one glaring difference… grins evily... wonder if anyone knows what it was?

• [Deleted by user.]

• Heh, thanks… I'm working on it. I'm trying to contact a DM to revive Lily if she's still around since the server crash I heard about. Either way its gonna be a bit I'm a bit behind on school work and I just recently got out of the hospital... trying to get strength back as quickly as possible 🙂

• @55d548a4b5=Tigrelily:

heh heh, yeah the good ol days… Lily sure was a good support build but she couldn't fight crap :roll: oh and another piece of artwork...

Lies! I saw you fight and you did quite well!

• Legion

hey sam is back playing.. that means you have to come back to narf too!!!!! 🙂

• heh heh… I don't have any Tor pictures... maybe that'll inspire me to do a sketch this week of the gang...who was it.... Tor..Shak...What others... their on the tip of my tongue? Maybe I'll even throw in Red's annoying dimwit as well heh...

• remunak

• @c8c1ae0562=bottesini:

Don't forget Bott getting her dragged down the the Abyss. Great to see your art.

Oh believe me I didn't forget. It sparked me leaving and my birth into a new world. Hense the artwork shown here… That event was a lot of fun :)...

• Don't forget Bott getting her dragged down the the Abyss. Great to see your art.

• @93ce3b5be1=Ruger:

Vilmar Thientholes and a party of nobodys rushing headlong deep into bugbear infested woods to rescue tigerlilly from a fate worse then death only to be scorned by Sam for the rest of his days because HE Vilmar Thienholes Was there to save Tigerlilly when she needed it most.

Maythor B Troff friend of Tigerlilly's there friendship over the years adventuring together will be fondly rememebred.

Lets not forget the ever captured "Hewwo!!!" or perhaps the little tidbits that added to such a wonderful dwarven build. Like the constant squishing noises made by his wet boots grin

• @62ae3137fe=Ruger:

Vilmar Thientholes and a party of nobodys rushing headlong deep into bugbear infested woods to rescue tigerlilly from a fate worse then death only to be scorned by Sam for the rest of his days because HE Vilmar Thienholes Was there to save Tigerlilly when she needed it most.

Maythor B Troff friend of Tigerlilly's there friendship over the years adventuring together will be fondly rememebred.

heh heh, yeah the good ol days… Lily sure was a good support build but she couldn't fight crap :roll: oh and another piece of artwork...

Sam and Lily finally met up on another server and professed their love for one another (after 3 years real life of knowing one another)… only to grow old and feel the bitter taste of death knocking on their door.

Oh, and here's another picture... I'm looking to self publish my own comic based on tales of Sam and Lily among other characters over the years (those who gave permission that is)... have a look see.

• Vilmar Thientholes and a party of nobodys rushing headlong deep into bugbear infested woods to rescue tigerlilly from a fate worse then death only to be scorned by Sam for the rest of his days because HE Vilmar Thienholes Was there to save Tigerlilly when she needed it most.