Council organizational chart (28/09/2006)

• @0a377b0d63=shadevar:

Erm…

Seeing I am still moderator of the Jiyyd Council Members Group, I checked quickly, and you should have access there Celandine. You were added into that group long time ago.

You're right, I was added a long time ago, and I was removed about two weeks after I was added. No explanation was given why I was removed. When I wrote on Tuesday, I did not have access to the forum. I do today. Thanks LD.

• @c555c7c2a0=Celandine:

@c555c7c2a0=Nilla:

Added Ginger. As for forum access, I can't do that, so it will be held off until LD has time.

As a heads up, I still don't have forum access, but I heard through the grapevine there's a council meeting tonight. I'll get the details where when I get IG.

Erm…

Seeing I am still moderator of the Jiyyd Council Members Group, I checked quickly, and you should have access there Celandine. You were added into that group long time ago. I took the liberty of adding Elridith to that forum while checking as well.

Please check your forums lists for "Jiyyd Town Council" under Narfell Organizations, that is the council forum.

FYI: Membergroup is Jiyyd Council Members.

LD, you'll have to transfer moderator rigths sometime 🙂

• @456d77ab45=Nilla:

Added Ginger. As for forum access, I can't do that, so it will be held off until LD has time.

As a heads up, I still don't have forum access, but I heard through the grapevine there's a council meeting tonight. I'll get the details where when I get IG.

• still need to be added (Elridith Centhedea - Spellweaver Keep) as well as forum acess, thank you.

• Added Ginger. As for forum access, I can't do that, so it will be held off until LD has time.

• also acess to council forum would be great help

• Atel Spear has been retired since September 2006. Please add Ginger Tealeaf as council representative for the Silver Valley.

• Elridith is currently representative from Spellweaver

• @2211aa75e2=Lizardfoot:

Since the Emeral Tower falls under Spellweaver's jurisdiction, can we keep our place on the council? We'll appoint an envoy too.

The mages had an envoy after the merge, and can still have one, on the condition that this envoy is a Jiyyd resident.

Appoint one and keep me informed.

• @8a77728618=Clan:

Mooooooo moo? MOOMOO? Mooooooooomoomy momo moomoo mooo Jiyyd grunt moo mooomooo?

[bovine] What are we? Chopped Liver? Milk us, slaughter us, but we Jiyyd cows get no vote in the council?

points to the top post

Talk to Vroka, and please bring a druid that can translate. We do not have any cowish experts at hand right now.

• Mooooooo moo? MOOMOO? Mooooooooomoomy momo moomoo mooo Jiyyd grunt moo mooomooo?

[bovine] What are we? Chopped Liver? Milk us, slaughter us, but we Jiyyd cows get no vote in the council?

• Since the Emeral Tower falls under Spellweaver's jurisdiction, can we keep our place on the council? We'll appoint an envoy too.

• If they appoint a representative for the counil, then yes.

• The sisterhood is a major organization attached to Jiyyd, should they not get a voice in the council?

• Updated again.

• updated, need to hear from those listed in red

• Divine Shield - Grandmaster, Sir Roland Brynmor
    High Priest Cyrus is on leave

Bel, my status report on the guild in Jiyyd will be forthcoming.

• A letter is transmitted to the Council informing of a recent change in hierarchy:

"The Emerald Circle has merged with Spellweaver Keep, and the Emerald Tower (whatever its present occupants may say) falls under the Keep's jurisdiction. As such, I shall delegate the Council vote to the Keep's present Envoy to Jiyyd, Merarry Ydonig.

-Evendur Mildsilver, Keeper of Spellweaver"

• Monastery: Council of Wisdom - Master Scutum (DM contact for the time being), Master Pip, and Master Hugh.

HDL/Silver Valley: Silver Valley Council - Theaon Thorn (I believe we are in the process of making Theaon the Council Elder.)

• (I will put your name down for now Dwin but yes. You can have someone from the town of Jiyyd be the spokesperson).