A General Alarm is shouted around town!

• Foilir, on his way to the chancellor's office, finds a man in reptile-skins and a spiked headdress walking beside him

You make a compelling point regarding authority in a settlement ruled by might alone…..

...if it comes to that, to protect your burial ground and your cousin from Captain Head-Trauma back there, I will offer my blade. I imagine the watchful repose, and what's left of the nars tribesmen will do the same.

He nods, and breaks off to walk east

• Lucidious walks over from his office, reviews the situation and shakes his head

Lets focus on getting dwin back, then we can talk about the possibility of kegging the graveyard. I wont have it while dwin is still in there.

with that he heads to town hall to try and reason with the channcellor

• _After visiting town for a few hours, Theaon is seen walking out the north gates shaking his head and muttering

"And they think we have problems…"_

• " Officer of the watch, in other words second in command of the Militia after Dwin, his LT and as he is missing that makes me in command"

Rando gives a half smile

• Clears throat and motions to the guards to move *

Are you in charge of trainin? Er are yeh takin me cousin's place?

• Stands in his place leaning on his staff *

Yeh need to be less eager to bark when yeh master yank yeh chain Rando, yeh startin to resemble a legionnaire.

• Laughing gruffily he heads for the Chancellor's office *

As far as me authority….

• Foilir says nothing as a large toothy grin forms on his face. *

Tis a barbarian town after all….

• Rando tells the guards to stand where they are*

" Sorry foilir, but you are not in command, nor do you hold sway over the Chancellor orders. His orders, they will be carried out until he says otherwise." Rando continues to sort out the kegs and guards ready for the assault

• Foilir calms down Rando and disperses the crowd *

"Shoo! Be gone! Nae explosives! Nae kegs! Ferst un teh light a torch er spark gets a free stay in deh barred suite!"

• Using his staff which seems to glow a bit as he motions to disperse the crowd *

"Nuthin more teh see eer! Git! Go git yehself an ale at deh inn courtesy of Foilir Dolvak! Tell em teh put it on me bill! Now git afore me starts having teh pick yeh up and move yeh around like lawn gnomes teh break up dis display of overreactin. Git!"

• For the next hour or so he continutes to usher the people away and has the guards watch the gong, preventing anyone from hitting it *

• Dentin keeps to himself during the discussion, considering the whole matter beyond his call. When catching sight of the numerous kegs of explosive powder being carried around, and gathered near the cemetary, he simply smirks, muttering something about incompetence. Soon after, he does a count of just how many kegs have been gathered, frowning at the end result, before heading off again.

• The Halfling Defence League

If explosives are to be used, I must side with Kara and the order.

shrugs That's how it's going to be.

• Corana wanders by with a cold, sarcastic smirk:

"I hope you militiamen have an ample number of clerics on your payroll."

• It would appear that a wizard clad in black, who some might recognize as Ezachiel without Banite symbols, is spending more time in Norwick, and has been looking for a scroll of Undeath to Death, so he can be of more help during the attack

• Seeing the messenger head for the Jiyyd and the legion he quickly cranks his crossbow and takes aim for the middle of the messengers back, then his leg. He fires at the leg and misses.

He slowly turns and without saying a word and with his eyes quickly narrowing, he stares at Lucidious as he mutters in gutteral dwarven.

Briskly and angered he moves back towards Norwick and the graveyard.*

• Kara shoots an annoyed scowl at Rando in response and stalks off to find Milshot.

• Rando looks to Kara and then to the kegs

"Orders"

Rando gives her a half smile and continues to assemble the troops

• Foilir stomps back from the Norwick graveyard *

Yeh gone lost yeh minds? \Me juss got back frumma sharin an ale anna chat wit dem undead.. Yeh nae blowin up shite!

• Grumbles as he walks towards Thorvin's house for some particular reason *

Me swear me saw un ghost dat said it wus Thorin, lookin fer Thorvin…

• Tired and disheavled, Kara wanders into town with a hand resting on the hilt of her sword as word spreads of the commotion. When she reaches the square with the assembling forces and spies the kegs, she shakes her head

Just where are you going with those? If your intention is to blow the crypts up, that will just makes things worse…desecrating the dead that are already there will just make matters worse, along with angering all your citizens.

If you don't listen to me, listen to your own people...blowing up their families generally isn't going to work terribly well.

With that said, when do we leave? I'm not leaving a friend in trouble.

• Paci, who has lately been seen around town only during his patrol shifts, reports to Rando fully geared and without the usual wry grin on his face.

"Rite, serge. Ready ta go an' get ole Dwin back an' ta beat'em bloody walkin' corpses into a pulp. Too bad, I dun have me silver greatsword ready yet, but I promise ta severe sum ghoul limps wi' me ole trusty iron blade as well."

((Please, post date and time here if possible, and I'll do my best to be there.))

• Rando smiles and says

"yes Boss, i have two carts of kegs loaded"

Rando points and smiles

• Seen throwing various and assorted items about the Town Hall in obvious frustration, The Chancellor then gathers his gear and heads out into the square, very upset and barking orders to the militia guards assembled there

Fakin' damnit Rando! Git the damn kegs an' lets be done wit' this SHYTE! Farkin Dwin gittin took nae good.. farkin nae good t'all… We either comin' back wit' em or we nay comin' back.. all there be to it.

• Lucid scurries about town talking with the guard and meeting with rando trying to get a grasp of the situation. He sends runners to jiyyd legion hall, spellweaver, the druids glenn and the OWR informing them of Dwin's situation and asking for any assistance they can provide.

(( If we get a time/date for this, please post it to this thread for everyone. spanks! ))