A proclamation in the docks

• Aarron simply chuckles as Dentin speaks and offers Kara a small smile as he walks home to get some rest

• Kara walks calmly through the streets and listens to the declaration quietly, clasping her hands together with the recovered badge of the purple dragons resting in her hands. After the long speech, Kara is heard to speak to those who were listening

He is a man who is blinded by his need for revenge. I tell you that Mecizq has been cured and I tell you that as a paladin of Kelemvor. We do not let such states pass by lightly. If he was still dead..

You can rest assured that Kelemvor's order and myself would be acting to put him to final death.

He is not dead though. Cut him and he will bleed. His skin is warm again…do not let yourselves be stirred up into a mob by someone who wishes him dead for a slight.

Trust me on this matter.

• Mark comes dashing through the streets, after hearing the rumour of Dentin preaching.
    When he reaches him, he puts a hand on his shoulder, pulls Dentin towards him, and speaks quietly in an agitated voice.

Will you stop this?
    I know you're ticked off about what's happening, and I understand full well, but what you're doing is going to lead citizens into revolt.

Think about this, I know you have a good head on your shoulders, now use it.
    Take care of this the way it should be done, and stop preaching, before you get taken in for disturbing the peace.