Whispers at the Fire

• Legion

*Word spreads like Wild fire of the women known as Cheavre now is The Dark Enchantress! it is heard grag is looking for anyone with information or history on the Dark Enchantress…

• Just outside of a norwick crypt, the body of a Cryic Cleric can be seen, her face has carved "heretic" on it and her body impaled outside of the doorway.

Inside the crypt… a symbol of the dark sun now cracked.

banites could be seen exiting the crypt...

• There's rumors of the Divine Shield randomly attacking people walking around in the colors of Bane. It seems there's two types of colors one should avoid these days, the colors of Eastlanders and the colors of Bane. For both are often and without any further reason attacked and beaten up or killed.

• Upon hearing Moe mutter about black hair and blue eyes, Ginger corners Moe and advises him against courting either of her Tealeaf sisters. She mentions that she knows they're lovely, but that she doesn't think they are interested in him.

• Rumour has it Militia Man Moe (orc man) has become sick of the lack of respect shown to the militia and the continual breach of norwick law, he is no adopting a hard line stance, so law breakers be warned

• Fighting could be seen just outside of Norwick as a member of the legion was apparently attacking a man with no clear cause. The man in question wore the colors of Bane.

• Militia man orc thing Moe continues his daily patrols of norwick but now he does so with a grin and a spring under his breath and can be heard to be muttering about black hair and blue eyes

• The adventurers that sought the missing family were rumored to have also spoken of witnessing unspeakably vile rituals involving the desecrated bodies of innocent men, women and children.

• A group of people went south into the Rawlins to look for a woman's missing daughter and husband. They returned with a dead girl, and some of them spoke of undead in the woods.

• over the past couple weeks until most recently Amy could be seen around the fires asking around and telling people to send anyone looking for 'true' arcane or martial training to seek her out.

• A well-armored redhead can be seen spreading the tales of how a mighty caravan was attacked by huge trolls and they had to put one of the carts on fire to keep them at bay. Er at least uhm that's er what er she er thinks uhm. It er hopefully er wasn't uhm demons er.

• Some days, a small figure sits in quiet meditation in the ruins of the elven camp. Kneeling, the golden haired elf clutches her bow tightly, motionless.

• A couple of weeks ago, members of the Legion were seen to be visiting the Morninglord's shrine. On their second visit, a shadowy woman was seen with them, who has apparently not been seen leaving the shrine when the rest of the group had returned home.

• Rumours swirl about a land shark attacking the Norwick south gate. Word is that former Chancellor Maythor Troff and a group of adventurers were there to save the day by felling the beast.

• Seems active undead were spotted again in some of the crypts.

• Having left Norwick among that band, on the return trip north Eluriel would have been seen trailing after a singing Meril with a blank expression on her face as if hypnotised; Strangely, whenever he took a break to relax his tired vocal chords, Eluriel wandered south almost blindly, sometimes muttering forlornly:

<e>She could be hurt… she might need me.</e>

• A band of elegant elves was said to have assembled in the pixie glenn before traveling South into the Rawlins.

• There's also rumors about bugbears sneaking around, sometimes uttering a command, then disappearing before someone is able to tell where they went.

• Rumors about the Bugbear attacks fly about as being a secret two front attack formed by the Eastlanders to Drive Norwick into the dust.

Other Rumors say it is the YuanTi driving the Bugbears to attack Norwick convinsing them they have the power to crush Norwick.

Hinnish rumors say it is the Dark Carriboo that leads the Bugbears and goblins as thier new god.

• Just a snippet of local gossip:

"That that odd little elven woman Ting, know who I'm talking about?"

"The who spends quite a lot of her time in the nars pass … though some
    say she is really from the city in the north"

"Yea, that's the one! The one who wears purple and black a lot–"

"My cousin says she's a sharran–"

"Nonsense! With the lot she hangs out with? Doesn't make any sense. Anyways she was wearing her white and blue robe when she talked to me."

"Brilliant robe isn't it? I wonder how she keeps it clean, always meant to ask her that."

"It is… it is... but my point is, she talked to me"

"Oh, how funny, what about?"

"Well she wanted to know If I was there–"

"Where?!"

"… well if you'd quit butting in I'd tell you!"

"Don't get all fussy on me missy! Just tell me the story"

"She asked me if I was there when Atol showed up at the gates a couple months back."

"Why ever would she want to know that?"

"Well she says she's looking for any information that anyone can provide for her about it. She said she'd pay me if the information was good."

"Pay you? Oh I'd better ask my husband if he heard anything. That ting woman isn't poor by any means, and we could sure use a couple extra coins before planting season comes around."

"Yes, I think I'll ask my sister if she heard anything… oh yes and this Ting hangs out in Jiyyd a lot, so that's where I bet you can find her."

Word gets around…
    ((Pm me or send me a tell ig if your char (or an npc even) leaves word that they want to meet with Ting. Make it easier for me to find you with my current scattered playing schedule))