New Portrait Pack

• It takes a while, so let it take a while. Not like you create characters that often surely!

• There's a huge number of portraits in there. I think it's gonna slow down anybody's computer to load them all when you go to choose a portrait.

• @359e88cb27=Tarlee:

Really nice pack! But is it just me or does it now take almost a minute to get into the portrait part of character generation?

It takes me that long too since adding the portrait pack. My computer is slow (it's pretty new, but it's a laptop). Don't know about everybody else.

• Really nice pack! But is it just me or does it now take almost a minute to get into the portrait part of character generation? Not a huge complaint, but there you go! To the Linux person, more power to you! I would run it in my Ubuntu install, but sill linux refuses to run opengl off of my sis graphics card :x
    Oh well! Anyway, if you are dual booting, maybe you could run it in windows? or get a windows friend with NWN to do it for you, then zip the files and send them to you? Thats all I can think of, sorry!

• would it be possible to get this pack as a .tar.gz or .tar.bz2

I can't extract the portrait pack even by using wine ((i'm using debian linux right now so i can't really use the installer))

thanks 😄

• Forgive the newbie question, but having just joined, that is all I have.

Is there a portrait pack that I can download for my mac?

It sounds like a fantastic piece of work.

Thanks.

• Try downloading again.. I didn't have any problem with it.

• Is there some "trick" to getting this to install? I keep getting gottverdammer "corrupted file" messages… :?:

• Woah thats a whole lotta freakin pics….takes me like 30 seconds to actually upload the screen.But it's still awesome 😄

• I know how to save it to game you go to NWN and select portraits but I do not have a file name called that do I make one?

• Ang, are you still accepting submissions for this portrait pack? We have a player asking about it. 🙂

• Same problem for me, says the files corrupted. That's too bad… Really was looking forward to those portraits. :rain: .

-Horror

• I downloaded it (at work) using IE with no trouble. But that was on a pretty fat broadband link.

• Hrmm been trying to download it to come visit Narfell but every time I donwload it it says its corrupted. Doesn't matter if I use IE, Firefox, GetRight, etc. Anyone know of something else I can try or an alternative location ot get it?

• Like I said before, it's great, nearly only quality portraits, but it's big… very big...
    So could the portrait with just another background colour or few light effects be left out next time? it's not like anyone will miss them with the huge number that's already there.

• Awesome 🙂

• I find it impressive that she packed it down to only 20MB.

• Sweeeeet! Thank yas…

huggles the cable modem

• Marvelous!

• Great portrait pack. A lot of work went into that… nice-one.