Rebuilding the crafting area

• Belade has been spending some time cleaning out the crafting area, and doing what she can to rebuild the tools.

//I don't know what happened to the tools, could a dm tell us whether the gnolls took the forge etc. with them, or destroyed them?

• Legion

"Dwin do ye know a guud priest of Moridan we can git to perform the cerimony?"

• Legion

General Grag stops by to precure the body for proper burial I wish to give my kin a proper burial"

• QUICK! Get a farkin' healer! Get a priest!

[d] Moradin! ya can't take Mog to yer Halls just yet!

*Carefully, making sure that the holy symbol stays firmly in Mog's cold dead fingers, Dwin begins to pull him slowly off of the anvil with Arandor's help.

For the first time that anyone can remember, a single tear rolls down Dwin's cheek.*

• Arandor, wanders up not long after, tugged along by Sarah, hand in hand. He furrows his brow on seeing them all and moves to help Tala with Mog. He doesn't say much except to express concern, allowing the scene to speak for itself.

• Mog is quite dead, probbaly died the night before.

• Dwin wanders in and holds his silver shield in front of Mog's mouth to check for breath

I always knew this lad would work imself to death… just hope it wasnt this soon!

• tala spots Mog

Crap … Sarah go get Da I'll need his help if i'm goign to move Mog.

tala tries to move Mog to Cera's tree

• The first person to visit the crafting area sees:

Mog dressed in his work clothes is found in a kneeling position before the anvil in the newly built crafting area with his head, shoulders, and right arm sprawled across the anvil. His left hand clutches a holy symbol of Moradin quite firmly. He is quite unresponsive and quite cold to the touch.

• Now that useful…..::looks in awe then at his own hands:: Mog mom always said Mog should work with hands

• _Oreth nods at Mog's reasoning, and begins chanting softly to himself, waving his hands to pull large deposits of shaped stone up out of the ground, and reshape broken wooden platforms and planks into whole ones, starting with the blacksmith's platform. He works for a while, rarely actually touching materials or tools, but at the end of the day looks summarily exhausted nonetheless.

That said, he returns again the next day and resumes the work_

• Mog is seen working on getting the forge, anvil, and crucible in place. WHen asked why he merely states.

'Mog can make tools to help work on other areas with crucible, hard make nails in tanning vat'

::chuckles;:

• As an Elder, I will back Melanie on this. The equipment should be open to all.

• Mog is seen bringing in bags of various tools to be used in the new crafting area both in construction and for when it is done.

• Foilir smiles and puts away his coin purse *

"Well done lass.. Well done.. But yeh will excuse me from bein cautious dat deh tools will be open to all non camp members… After all, yeh is but juss one camp elder...

Anna me knows how yeh all hate havin strangers juss stomp through yeh camp... "

• Foilir smiles and walks off *

" <d>Saved me a bit of coin... Yeh have no idea how much me would ave paid teh shut deh traps of Strauss anna Belade..."

• Chuckling he walks towards Peltarch *</d>

• After a bloodied Melanie entered Cera's tree and emerged later that night, she makes an announcement.

As my first act as an elder of this camp. I am glad to say the required gold has been donated for the rebuilding of the "crafting" equipment.

No one person or organisation lays claim to the equipment. The inner camp will remain open to all, as will access to the equipment.

If you have any questions feel free to ask Cera, myself or others soon to be.

• Once Tala and Susurro enter the woods, a dark cloaked, and hooded elf is seen to step from the trees. After a brief talk he is seen giving blessings on Susurro leaving him standing a little taller and moving a little easier. The elf helps while they are in the woods, but fades back into the trees when they get close to camp.

• Lilin shows Mog where all the crafting spots where and explains as best she can how they were laid out (She does a decent job at the woodworking spot, less so at metal, even less than that at tanning)

• ::Mog is seen visiting the site often taking measurements and clearing debris. He accepts all help offered and tries to get the camp members to give their input into what they want done and how they want it to look. Rough sketches and drawings of the plans are posted nearby the site.::