Troops Training

• Scyth can be seen drilling a contingent of well armed and armored soldiers both inside of Arnath's walls and outside in the Underdark. They follow his orders without questions and can be seen training for hours at a time in full armor and battlegear. All the soldiers faces are covered under full helms during the training.

• Studies Hedia a moment longer, then gathers her weapons and walks off into the caverns, obviously not wishing for conversation

• Watches the actions transpiring below him from his levitated vantage point, the weave wrapped around his body tricking the few eyes that look to the cavernous heavens from seeing the darkened figure. He notes scyth's leaving and the job he is doing with the army, nodding slightly as he continues to watch this strange woman. The helmed head settles slowly on Hedia, a small smirk sliding across his face with a soundless snicker escaping out. Casting prestidigitation he conjured up two tiny items, shifting the makings of two copper coins into what he needed. Letting the two small trinkets, the symbols of cyric and velsharoon, drop down next to the two as he enacted a spell of spider climb and make his way unseen and silent back to the caverns.

• Glances to Hedia, noting her hand on her hilt and smirking slightly, pointing to her hand.

Is that a threat, or a promise, miss?

• ignores Eo and finds a place to sit and watch the new one sharpen and polish her weapons

thats a interesting alter you have there

She says to her with a smile and with a quiet calm voice all the time with her hand resting on the hilt of her sword

• ((would like to point out she still has her rag only had it taken off because of OOC reasons as that you cant have 2 starting areas as she was only in pelt for a holiday so for Rp she still has it but i will go with what Eo did just to stop an argument starting))

• Watches the girls, scowling deeply as hedia looks at her, then arranges her various weapons in front of her and begins to sharpen and polish them with great care

• ::Eowade sits on the wall and watches as the guards stop hedia and ask her for her bloodied rag for entrance, laughing as they throw her back outside the walls and jumping down inside the town opening the gates and allowing hedia entrance::

Interesting Troops Hmmm? Perhaps you should talk to Scyth, with your… new skills I am sure he might want some help

:: Eo then closes the gates and walking to her room in the Inn::

• Hedia walks in to arnath after a long visit to pelt to find some troops training and a strange girl near a even stranger alter. She gives an odd look to the girl as she passes by the alter.

• returns to sit near her alter, her eyes staring out as if daring anyone to approach her

• A small smile touches the helms lips
    She has much to learn, but she is still very young…
    Yes, she will find a place among the ranks
    He turns and walks off into the underground, to the sides of him several shadows can be seen following his steps

• While the new girl is busy with Scyth, Sedrick inspects the serpent altar and quickly disappears again.

• Two eyes watch from a darkened corner of the cave, wrapped in the shadows and the weave. They look out cooly from beneathed a helmed head, watching the actions of the two and thinking a moment.

This one will do well

• Chuckles

I offered to show you what I could do on flesh, but you could not spare it. If you wish me in your ranks then very well, though I must admit. I do not play well with others.

smirks

Though perhaps if for the right reason, I guess I could…. associate myself with others. If you need me, you know where I will be.

Motions over to her corner, the various body parts stacked below the alter she has made starting to stinks slightly as the flesh starts to rot. Looks to him again and smirks, then nods and walks off

• He watches idly, the steal face of his helm showing no expression
    Hmmm….
    Well we know you can handle a skeleton.
    He turns, the steal eyes of his helm turn and look at her
    I can always use another fighter, but we shall see where you will stand in the ranks…
    He turns back to the troops, his steal eyes looking over the lines as they drill
    Yes, perhaps we will find a place for you here…

• Smirks and turns to face the skeleton, not bothering with her armor. She looks the thing up and down a moment, then deftly swings her blade, severing the skull from the skeleton. Dropping her sword she pulls out axe after axe and quickly begins destroying the rest of the skeleton bit by bit. After nothing is left attached, she picks up her sword and axes and puts them back in their places, pulling a small dagger she sticks it through the eye of the skull and picks it up, dropping it at his feet

I believe this is yours?

you seem to have need for fighters… I have been trained from a young age to be just that.

Smirks and looks at him, her eyes gleaming from the kill

A skeleton is not as good as flesh… but it was a pleasure, nonetheless.

• He looks from the troops back to her
    No I'm afraid I can't spare any troops at the moment but I can spare this…
    He plunges his hand into the dirt and with a short prayer drags his hand back out, his dragging from the earth the skull of a skeleton
    The entire body of the skeleton soon follows its skull from the earth, it stands tall, unmoving, waiting for direction
    This you may demonstrate on...
    Signals her to begin

• Smiles smugly

I think it is more what I can do for YOU

Looks again at the troops and points to them idly

If you can spare one, I am sure I can show you

Expertly unsheathes her blade and twirls it idly in her hand

• He looks at her, not shying from her eyes, the small of his eyes are all that can be seen from within his helm Yes I would be, what can I do for you?

• The new girl watches the training going on through narrowed eyes, then her face drifts off a moment in a memory before standing and approaching Scythe, her voice flat

"You are in charge of this, yes?"

Her cold eyes never leave his as she speaks, one hand resting unconsiously on the hilt of her blade