Schederazade

• Player: Schderazade
    Character: Scheherazade (shay)

Wow finally I'm motivated to go beyond my very occasional vote but this player has floored me.. I am fully expecting this to be locked soon cause it's a vet who didn't want to admit it. Shay is awesomely thought out and always in character. No doubt she will suffer several deaths because it will be IC for her to do so. So far on narfell for me (only 9 months now) only 2 players have impressed me this much before and I will always seek out this character to play with because of this. I eagerly await seeing her play another character as well just to see the other flavors this player has to offer.

A whole hearted vote! :twisted: :roll: πŸ˜› πŸ˜„

oh right even though she hates me πŸ™‚ :twisted: :roll:

• Voted and passed. If anyone sees them IG have them send a tell on the DM channel to request a token.

• votage

• bump for a very worthy player

ran into shay just a day or so after returning; was a joy she doesn't miss a step or cue. I was so impressed with how she picked right up where malina and her left off..expect conversion dear πŸ™‚

• Ba-bump. πŸ™‚ Had an interesting session a few nights ago that involved some player initiated plot that just might add to some furthering plots. Wanted to make sure this was seen by DMs: read the entry for April 20 and maybe check out Lucidious's tales for more.

• Shay is indeed fun, and has a real IC personality.

• I've met Shay with both of my chars now, and feel I've gotten to see different aspects to her personality. A funloving and fearless warrior - thus Ragnhild approves wholeheartedly, and Jocasta enjoys her sense of humour, even if Shay seemed a bit too firm on principles for her taste (what's so bad about a little grave robbing after all?). All in all Shay is very enjoyable company and the player does an excellent job of always staying in character. Nice ooc too, active enough on forums…token already! πŸ™‚

• @aa95106d89=mirrormirror:

Great character, great player. Always make time to stop and chat, especially when she's lugging Fherra around. πŸ™‚

Oy oy we all know its Fherra that drags Shay around, really she is secretly a Mind Flayer in disguise as an elf and has sucked Shay's brain into thinking that she is in control, but just you wait oh yes just you wait Muah ahahah

• Great character, great player. Always make time to stop and chat, especially when she's lugging Fherra around. πŸ™‚

• I don't know if a newcomers vote, such as myself is counted in, but it doesn't matter anyway πŸ™‚

As I encountered her ig, all I saw was good rp, and friendly attitude.
    Deserves one T :oops:

• The Halfling Defence League

I agree. She's been rather fun to play with πŸ™‚

• pours a mug of wine and passes it to shay

Got my vote πŸ™‚

–update--

Has anyone had a chance to meet the new character Mar? Simply amazing RP by this player. Deserves a ctoken big time. The ig storytelling about the character background over drinks at the boarshead was excelent.

dumps in a few extra votes

(for all you watchful DMs out there, Scheherezade goes by Shahrazad now)

• Very well played and very enjoyable to RP with. I agree with Yertle about all of it. Shae is certainly a welcome addition to the mix.

Has my vote for sure.

• Gonnar can be seen making copies (illigal maybe) of the votes

deserves a tocken πŸ™‚

• With Yertle, all the way

Tokenize

• I haven't voted yet? Silly me πŸ™‚

tosses a vote on the pile

Fun Rp, takes death in her stride, and manages to make me smile.

And yes, Star, Shay and two transformed Druids was immensely good fun πŸ™‚

• Playing with transformed druids…. πŸ˜„

Tackling the badger Wolf and chasing him around...

That was a fun and funny exprience and was rped well by this player. Also, she one of the few characters that actually walk up and talk to Wolf instead of just walking by and saying "hello" or nodding. Has my vote all the way.

ah yes, the (soon to be) infamous Lady Sche Two-Blade. This has been an interesting person to play with. Generally happy, but she manages to very subtly slip in hints of other emotions as well, and believable ones at that. A joy for Fafner to tag along with on goblin raids, playing with transformed druids in Jiyyd, and watch caring for her wittle kitty "Tiger".

Stick a token in her, she's DONE.

• I am putting in my vote here. Shay has made playing Fherra the most enjoyable experiance aside from Holo/Zann1(sp?). Her character is over protective of the coocoo wild elf that I play and talking in PMs with I have found out the kindness and warmth of the player. I believe Tokenization would be good as soon as there are more posts on the forums.