More Ethereal Bells

• Ethereal Bells fill the spider filled woods again. The tune should be familiar to many by now. 'I'm A Little Teapot' to those who do know the melody. Not long after the melody fades away, a badly wounded Cera, is found nursing her injuries around the fires that a few have been using as the only safe haven in the woods. Even the greatest blessign of healing would prove small amelieration to her wounds.

It's time…Mojo needs your help. Yeenoghu keeps sending his less earthly minions at my Clover and me.. Now I don't have much clairty left 'cause of his attacks so, let us, I mean let m..me make it short. It is time. Mojo is sure enough silver has been found, gather the help you can and make selves ready. The Mojo kitty will visit one more time and that will be the day to strike.

Cera grunts as she gets up, wincing at her wounds. She sweeps a hand downward through the air and a rift in space opens just in front of her

Mojo will hold out long as we can, the rest is up to you…remember though.. Mojo loves you all.

She steps into the rift and it closes behind her. 'I'm A Little Teapot' rings out again on ethereal bells throughout the woods a couple times through before fading away.

((Okkay, this means the final battle with the gnolls is at hand. It's set for Saturday, February 18 around 8 PM EST. Depending on realites at the time though, it may not get started until 9 PM EST, but it should start by then.))

• //after thinking some, i'm not sure if i can make it, due to I'll be at my mums, if anyone from Australia has translatd the time to our timezone give me yell, thanks

• //I will most likely be there, cant wait

• ((have to work that night a few hours after the start of the event… am hoping to be able to arrange to take it off....with luck and a bit of fast talking, I will be able to, failing that I will have to just do what I can while I can))

• The Halfling Defence League

//i should be able to make it. Not that anyone wants fad there, IC'ly 😉

• Elord will be there

• ((I hope I am able to make it. Should be in a hotel room with an oppertunity to play on my laptop (hopes). Though I am not sure of wich character I should play.))

• ((I should be able to make it, I work that day, but I tend to leave work at like 8 on Saturday nights. So I may be a bit late. 🙂 ))

• after being forced from the old Camp by whatever forces are prevailing, Bub cracks his knuckles noisily, and sets to work sharpening his axe with spit and a whetstone near the camp fire in Jiyyd.

"Let's get 'em."

• @3909066e77=Teah:

((tala should be there with her new puppy but not gonna put the bells on… will try to be there though, school/rents would be the only reason i'm not there.))

sends gnolls after the teachers and rents to get them involved to

• I'll try and make it fer sure.

• ((tala should be there with her new puppy but not gonna put the bells on… will try to be there though, school/rents would be the only reason i'm not there.))

• The Halfling Defence League

((damn I'll have to miss it as I'm out at that time :x ))

• // Don't think I'm going to be able to make it, I'm flying to Phoenix, Arizona in a couple days and won't be back until next weekend. 😞

• @0dcd9183ea=Wannabe_Irish:

((So that's 1 AM on sunday for GMT, right?

Correct.

• ((So that's 1 AM on sunday for GMT, right?

• ((i am supposed to head out of town that weekend, but i will make it if i don't leave. Either way good luck with this and Oats is with you all in spirit))

• //YES!!!! i am thankful for the weekend, i was hoping the gypsy campevent would be on while i could be on (due to the fact i live in oz) too bad i lost a level from dying yesterday and am stuck in pel with my best char….. (hmm, what could a lvl 3 do? lol)//

• //I'll do my best

Belade starts gearing up, gathering her fellow Gali

• ((It's about 1 AM GMT I'm afraid.. It can't be helped though. I live in GMT -8 and don't get home from work until right about then.))