Player Name: Damien Second Character: Calendel

• To whom this may concern,

This character knows the art of RP, Absolutley brilliant in the way he plays his character. My respect for him grows each and every time I RP with him, A token is well deserved for this player and his character.

Positives: He plays his follower of chauntea to perfection, He RP's his character like I would assume a follower of chauntea would. He makes an excellent grouping companion for RP. He initiates RP in depth and outlines a plot for each character to be motivated to follow through with. I extend my hand in honor to know Calendel inside the wonderful RP world of Narf.

Regards,
    Kaliya

• I think the DM's all got together and got incredibly intoxicated because I somehow managed to wiggle a Citizen Token out of them!

Thank-you to all the kind words since January of 2006 in this post! You guys (and girls) are all truly special people and I've had a wonderful time rping with you on Narf and look forward to many more adventures in the future.

Thanks also to the DM's for putting some trust in me to act as a mature and responsible citizen in Narfell whom will hopefully add to the quality of the server with interesting and appreciated role-playing.

Feel free to lock this thread!

• Give it to him already!

votes

• ICC

Cale!!!! Cale is a wonderful rper, I thought he already had a token, and I woulda voted for him before, but that was about 4 days before I got my account . . .Well, I vote for him and think he is very worthy of that token . .. Good job Cale!
    throws in a vote

• Voted for him a year ago and I'm voting for him again…

Z

• I'm gonna vote again too.

Cos I'm Australian.

And I rock.

But seriously.

His RP rocks more.

• A second thumbs up

Token material here! Good to see him back too.

• throws in yet another vote and points up to his post from way back when

• He gets my vote, I've been RPing with Calendel a good bit the past few days.

• Continue voting!

I'm back (sorry for the long absence but a new job stole all my attention for a long period of time).

I'm beginning the process now of having Calendel and Sol recovered from a server backup.

I've been on the server a little bit lately and it appears that many people still remember me after all this time. I know I've truly become a part of the community when I take nearly a 1 year absence and when I log in I'm welcomed back by many of you! Thanks everyone!!

• have played with Sol Klag very fine RP and good job

i throw in my vote

• ICC

This guy shows promise. I've been involved in situations and/or around this guy several times. His manner of play is conducive to our community. I'd like to see this guy progress. Narfell can only benefit from granting this player his token.

• A very fine roleplayer

Should have a token…tokenize

• I just want to say anyone who has taken the time to interact with Sol will be very, very impressed. The character has a lot of depth, and the other day was so sweet it nearly sent me to tear in real life.

Definately worthy of a token.

• hum… I really though you had one 🙂
    Well, here is my vote ! Crome is fantastic to be around !

Milla Dannode'lin: Description; Story; Journal
    Nathal Sterr

• UPDATE:

I also play "Sol Klag" a huge half-orc you may have seen around Narfell.

p.s. Thank-you to all the kind words everyone!

• Hello Friends,

I have adventured with Calendel countless times and I, too, would like to cast a vote (if I have one) for "Cal" to receive a c-token.

I had the good fortune to meet him shortly after his arrival to Narfell and I have fond memories of the hours spent clearing Rawlinswood of gobbos and defending the gates of Norwick from the constant attack of the gobbo hordes. I remember dodging Eastlanders while trying to get to Peltarch for the first time and the first time we saw a spider in Gypsy Pass (yikes!). laughs heartily Aye, those were the days.

In all of those adventures (and the many we've had since) Calendel's friendship and loyalty has held true. Even at the darkest hours, when all looked hopeless, I knew I could count on him to be there, fighting by my side.

Cal is a good and honest man. He is true to his friends, true to his word, and true to his god. His RPing skills are excellent and I think…nay…I KNOW he would be a wonderful addition to the Narfell Community.

Z

• Legion

SALUTES

• Encountered with Calendel when I first started narfell. Very helpfull and fun to RP with.

update

Just wanted to add that its been fun to interact with his other character crome. The bad jokes are horrid. Really. I do enjoy the badly broken common speak. Really enjoyed his short battle (er, beat down) with grag 🙂 He plays the int of 8 very well.

update

Was able to meet his third character sol recently, and I didnt even know it was the Damien until he motioned it in irc. Fantastic rp'er. Honestly, this guy deserves a token. Also, check out his post here where he talks about how he pulls off his 3 narf characters:

http://www.narfell.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=30409

Very well thought out and very helpful for other narfers when creating new characters.

• played with him with 2 different characters. got my vote