Player: Grak1, Character; Grak

• I've had a few run-ins with the player's character Grak now and its always been very enjoyable, a very realistic half-orc character who has character beyond the stereotype stupid one without being the stereotype smart one, hehe. The player is also very friendly out of character and has already found the forums after not very long here. Certainally a player I would say is very much C-Token material. ๐Ÿ™‚

• ICC

// Weak, short or woman characters beware; Grak got his citizen token.
    Thank from your votes

• met him shortly after getting back was quite entertaining to say the very least ๐Ÿ™‚ vote for token.

• Grak is great. He did a little voodoo ritual to cast a level 1 spell, and I got to stand there with my high-and-mighty elven wizard and smirk Thank you for that. Any, definitely votage!!

• Votes and then fears for Caldor's safetyโ€ฆ

Leave him alone stink-head ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ooops, I haven't voted for Grak yet? Ok, here goesโ€ฆ.tosses a vote and ducks for cover

Grak and Ragnhild have had some very enjoyable encounters with lots of snorts, glacial stares and amusingly rude comments ๐Ÿ˜„ In addition the player is very nice, seems mature, responsible etc. TokenTokenToken!

• excellent, excellent player. Very nice OOC, and a complete contrast IC. Very, very fun to argue and rp with and played very intelligently. Definately deserves a token.

• Ya huh.

I am just so waiting or some woman to put him in his place . . . he he he

tokens awayyyyyyy

• An excellent goblin in the gears of any well-laid plot, even though he's an orc.

And hey, looks like five out of five pirates have already agreed:

Grak is not Whack. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Tizzoken

• Annyone who can play a character this annoying deserves a token!

vote cast

• Vote Grakk for Henchman of the Year!

drops his token

• Voted.

• Very good char, nice player. Very good overall, I lub him. Token him!

• Gonnar and Alba really hate his char Grakkโ€ฆbut it's soooo funny and interessting Rping with him. Tokenize ๐Ÿ™‚

• I keep forgetting to vote, anyways, an exellent RPer whos char is very developed and very fun to play with. Al;so talked to him ooc a few times and seems a nice guy ๐Ÿ™‚

• I have had several occasions to view Grak. I would like to say he about one of the best I have seen in awhile , he is well worked and full bodied. He calls women female and we love to hate him. He has done alot of work fleshing this character, I thought it was an older player or alter log on. So that said, I hope you take a look at him and see him as worthy to be tokened.

Grimm

• Ive ready the allready posted nomination/replies so it has been with great expectations I've looked out for him. Fourtunate for me, I was in an event with him today. I had forgot all about reading the post when the event was done so I had to doublecheck with him about the yes/no on having a token.

Im very impressed how he keep his actions aligned to his IC actions and at the same time let us all have a good laugh!

:arrow: vote!

• Great roleplayer who obviously puts a lot of effort in his portrayal of a drunk, ugly, ill-behaved half-orc who "learned a trick or two from the shaman of his tribe".

Definitely has my vote! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Played with him thrice now. Each time severely entertaining and pulls of an annoying char IC that doesn't grate on your nerves oocly. Is nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oocly very easy to work with and makes interesting ic forum posts.

I think the half orc deserves a token.

• Tokenize.