Player: Hinhater PC:Rolert of the SDC and a billion others

• omg.please,you have to get this guy his token,been about a year and a couple months now?It's been way overdue for his token already >:O
    GREAT rp,GREAT person,GREAT addition to the community!

• Token given.

Welcome back.

• Yes, from me.

• @ac3dc71122=Hinhater:

Hey guys. At the time I was asked to start developing for another server with an old developer her J32. We made a server called Nesme that wen't for 2 years that was based on a personalized Silver Marches.

I recently got back on to enjoy the nostalgia of my favorite gaming experience and decided I may want to pick up the hobbie again šŸ˜® .

Good to see the forums still up and running strong, the stories are great.

Welcome back!

• Hey guys. At the time I was asked to start developing for another server with an old developer her J32. We made a server called Nesme that wen't for 2 years that was based on a personalized Silver Marches.

I recently got back on to enjoy the nostalgia of my favorite gaming experience and decided I may want to pick up the hobbie again šŸ˜® .

Good to see the forums still up and running strong, the stories are great.

• Does the bump indicate that a guy had a PC seven years ago, got this many votes, never got a CT and went away again, then came back and got his CT'less PC restored?

ā€¦I don't need to see anything else. Give that man a prize.

• Dunno if we gotta vote or whatever. But he totaly has my vote. One needs no more than 1 minute with him to notice the kind of player he is. +1!

• Legion

Bump! Restored PC.

• ICC

Well if heĀ“s back then a CT should be awarded, Rolert is a extremely well played Dwarf, and OOC hinhater is a great guy to talk with.

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

ā€œTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!ā€

• I agree for the love of god give him a token.

(you can always remove it heh :P)

• bump

Hinhater is back! YAY

And he still deserves a token!

votes

• this is fugging rediculous, omfg just give him it, please. it's been like 2 years. BSx1000000000000000000000100

• I think he should've gotten his token long ago. Let him have one! :evil:

• This fellow's muy excellente!

Token him, please.

• .. I couldn't believe when I first saw this, Actually someone who has been waiting longer on his token than me? ..

Give this chap a token DM's! He is worth it!

• Voted for on the OCS and voting now.

He gives alot to the server, RP's well and is generaly a nice guy.

I even think he don't have those thousends of characters anymore.

Give him a token, he really deserves it.

• ICC

yeah he deserves his CT and fast!
    HeĀ“s a a regular player, he knows how to RP well his His dwarf Rolert and he is a great guy ooc to talk with!
    DMĀ“s what u wating for?? arms crossed right foot taping the ground
    Give him the CT already!! He even has his own guild for crying out loud!!!

KULL (Half orc barbarian, Training Officer and Captain in the Legion)

ā€œTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!ā€

• ICC

oh he definately deserves his c-tokenā€¦some of my best times are when i am on and running around with him and other SD characters...great guy who does a great job rping

• You mean he hasn't recieved his C-token yet? šŸ˜® Forget saying the reasons why this time: please give the guy his token already. He's really earned it, as entertaining and creative as he has shown himself to be. He's an awesome RPer, enough so that I would have to actively pay attention to the username connected to the character to ever guess it was him behind the role.

• No token? Dreadful. I have rp'd with HH's characters before,Rolert is a big favorite fo mine, and thought them great. In fact just recently had a verbal sparing match with one a short while ago, heated, full bodied absolutely wonderful. I thought for sure he had been tokened long ago. Please do not let this wonderful Rper get lost in the shuffle. Pretty please . šŸ™‚

Grimm