Girls of Peltarch Collection((OOC))

• Here it is! The Girls of Peltarch Collection! 12 of the most known, famous, rich, powerfull and influential girls living in Peltarch!

First of all, thanks to Darc. Without him this would never had happened in the first place!

OK! To not favor any pic, ill display them in alphabetical order. First up is the Cerulean Knight, ALEXIS!

Next Girl of Peltarch, is our lovely and sweet Senator, Protector of the little people, Champion of Good, Weilder of the Weave, AYANIE!

We have seen her on stage, we have heard her in the Commons. She is a frequent guest in the bath house. give it up for the famous bard, CLANDRA!

(Clandra has her sponsored underwear from WFATS)

A mysterious wanderer, collector of magical items, lover of fine art, beutiful as few, quiet and perhaps a bit shy. DESDIRATA!

Another bard, Clandras collegue, songtress and Cerulean Knight. DEMI! ARKANIA! REI! CANDIIIIIII!!

A petite elf, Peltarch town crier, member of the theater and a defender of the state as a Cerulean Knight. EOWIEL!

A sneaky bitch, mood like a wildcat and wits like a sailor. A chick with balls(daggers) of steel. GILDOR!

Is she just cute, or is it an act? She snared a senator and is the president of one of the strongest merchant organisations in Peltarch. LINAH!

Protector of the weak, Guardian of the City. She matches the strongest men in strength and the famous heroes in deeds! Giv it up for our favourite Guard, LOREENE!

Mistress of fire, queen of blades. This hottie got it all, all the way to the leather outfit and cuffs in her belt. Cerulean Knight! SKYLA!

A shadow. Fast as the wind. A ghost. Master of blades. A hint, a glimmer, you may see. Then it is too late if this girl is after YOU…. TASSABRA!

She has class, she has style, she has some wicked tatooes. An innocent look, a cute smile. But dont let that fool you. Misstreat her and she will unleash the powers of the Weave upon you! WETHRILLINA!

I want to thank all thoose that participated, i want to thank my parents, my firend Emil, Rebecka and…. but WAIT! What is this!?

Bonus apperances comming soon!

All pictures were made with the player of the characters concent. All players approved the final result

Please refrain from smartass comments

• well, that's a bummer. All the pics are gone! sniff

• waits patiently for the update including Chaevre' Vaelen Cerulean Knight

• The Halfling Defence League

Er…...very nice, wanted to ask though, why is it all the girls in the pics so sensual and 85% naked??? :? Oh yea it does look better that way ... 😉

• Why the hell don't I live in Peltarch?

• Actually, Linah did a great job working the pencil sketces in MS Paint, and she should be able to handle them in color if need be.

And Dragor, why havent I seen any new images of zak and Atel yet? ^_~

• There is still place for progress, but I never was capable of drawing Atel myself, so I supose being able to draw them naked is already a very good thing.

Keep up the good work Linah, as long as you have fun drawing, we'll have fun looking at your drawings 🙂

I couldn't do it for all of hem, but if you wish them to be colored, might choose a few of them and I'll do them in Photoshop, I'm kinda good with that app. Just an offer 🙂

• I just love all of em!

Mostly Clandra's though, I wonder why.

But, anyways. . . Great pictures there, Linah!

More, more!

• Oh, and don't mind my smartass remarks throughout. You did a fantastic job linah and they all look great. I should talk you into drawing some of the druids! 😄

• OY! Leave the Swedes alone!

• @6a23c331cc=Linah:

A sneaky bitch, mood like a wildcat and wits like a sailor. A chick with balls(daggers) of steel. GILDOR

Damn I love that line :lol:

coughs

I am very flattred, and the work is brilliantly done, I could not do that many pictures in the times Linah did, allot of time and effort, lots of respect. 🙂

Aaaaand, oooo and nakid is good..

after all Linah ooc is swedish, she would know MORE about the naked body than the dressed one :twisted: ducks quickly

• Alright people, try to keep this mature and serious. Linah put great effort into this, and she's really pushed the limits of her abilities to a new level, learning new skills to work with. Yes, those girls are nekkid, I'm sure everyone is perfectly awarer of that, so comment on the artwork please, not on the nekkidness… ~_~;

• lol, showing off his fabulously scarred body. Yes, he might look like he's been to hell and back folks, but check out those muscles! Chicks dig guys with giant black scars on their chest! 😉

• Yes. Talgrath is Mr. September, as you may have heard.

• Will we have a "boys of Peltarch collection" ?

• @503355f661=blrg1979:

Heh.. i did not know you could draw, Linah. Really nice work 🙂
    Maybe implement some typical items for Narfell and they would be even more cool 😎

I suck at equipment and clothing… but im learning.. nekkid is beutiful

• <anakore>It's good to be the Captain.

<vilehelm>Brilliant work, Mika.</vilehelm></anakore>

• @3240650de7=Father:

Clandra wears underwear?

That's what I was thinking.

• luckily I have a corner cubicle…sheesh........unfortunately, two sets of windows on the ground floor.... ::looks around embarrassed::

• Clandra wears underwear?