Revenge on Jiyyd

• It's now a couple of (IG) months that Jiyyd has banned the preaching in the name of evil gods. This, however, can not be allowed to go unanswered.

So, in short, this is a thread to come up with many little nasty ideas to make Jiyyd pay to the insult to all the most feared gods that are out there in heaven or hell (or the abyss).

For starters, it seems the goblins are on good terms with Jiyyd. Maybe impaling some in front of Jiyyd's gates changes that?

Then there's the infamous swamp… with nasty creatures... and bats in a cave. Maybe the bats could be magically remodelled into more dangerous beasts and let lose on Jiyyd?

Other than that, randomly burning caravans that should bring food to Jiyyd, might do the job, too.

And I'm sure you all can come up with way better ideas than these.

Just go ahead and do something. We cannot allow this mistreating of fearful and vengeful deities go unanswered!

• Progress is being made on this, if a little slowly. Something soon to happen will allow me to know better where it's going.

If you're interested in being involved, PM me, and we'll work something out.

• I've been talking a bit about this with a party who shall remain anonymous, and I've decided I can try to have Zanetar lead any sort of league of evil.

The trickiest part is now before us, though – getting things started IC.

• Well Allanon is my main Character, unfortunately he isn't much of a Leader type, and I'm not too good at organizing things. However if nobody else wants to step up and do it, hell im all for trying. :twisted:

• Zanetar loves being in charge of things, but it would all go to hell when he tried to force people to convert…

• @4651081ede:

ideally someone's main chr rather than a backup, especially if it'll involve planning against your main character's interests

Rules me out

• Maybe we need a 'Brotherhood of Evil Mutants' (apologies to Marvel, please don't sue!)

Oscura does seem to be classy in that it has a sort of unified temple with a few different places of worship within it. (very nicely decorated too)
    Hopefully we would be able to work together to further general defeat of goodness and virtue, without falling apart in petty backbiting and politics.

Is anyone up for co-ordinating the Evil planning (ideally someone's main chr rather than a backup, especially if it'll involve planning against your main character's interests)

• kill good people?
    meh, I have done my fair share of evil. . . i think you folks need to pull up your slacks 😉 😛

• True…
    Doesn't seem fair Goodies can find a common ground to kill Evil people, but Evil people cant seem to band together to kill a single good Person.
    [Shakes his head sadly] A true Shame….

• If we want to rally evils, we need a secular but religiously acceptable evil group.

A toughie, nay?

• I say we spice our Evilness up a Bit people. We haven't really been doing much lately.

Who's With me?! [Raises a Fist in an attempt to Rally teh Ebil Forces :twisted:]

• When planning the demise of another, one must be methodical and cunning. And sometimes downright vile.

I have a few ideas, though I wouldn't advise disclosing them in this thread.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that any citizens of Jiyyd or members of the Legion would metagame any of this information to their advantage IG. It's just much more of a suprise if it's kept secret. It's like if everyone knew where a Sharran hideout was. A paladin that organised a search party could go seeking these evil sharrans out. And how long would it take for them to stumble on the hideout?

But yeah, I have some ideas. If anyone wishes to discuss them, drop me a PM.

• My good'ol puck doesen't realy follow a god, (If any it would be a mix of Bane and Shar) but realy he is juust to insane to have a good and I consider him a Heritic he focuses on Arcane Evils like magical Torture, Necromancy, and death spells.

Viewer discretion advised…. next paragraph is not for ones weak in the stomach.... (Seriously)

Also he is basicly sick practicing grotesque tortures, being a cannibal, enjoying toturing himself in front of his victims until they vomit just drowning in it becausse they are gagged, he sexualy enjoys killing things and cutting into weak flesh monsters don't usualy quench his thirst. Realy he is more a Arnath person and less of a Oscura just because he is so insane and gross.

• Deacon is in the legion.. Shrugs And he isn't all that fluffy and nice.

• @0d26bd2a68=sciolist:

The Legion are a bunch of thugs with ideas above their station. With Grag, they're near invincible, but the rest of them… Well they're very vulnerable, very easy to weaken.

lol 😄 always good having grag around, sorta like minsc outa BG. "you point, i punch" 😄 just get the clever people in the leigon to tell the loada tanks what to kill.

• Detect evil isn't a catch all - if Paladins start smite-on-sighting anything that pings as Evil, they'll get a nasty surprise or two. It would also drastically affect the tone of the server.

That minor hijack aside - The Legion are a bunch of thugs with ideas above their station. With Grag, they're near invincible, but the rest of them… Well they're very vulnerable, very easy to weaken.

1. I suggest blood sacrifices to Evil gods - either out on the Near east road, or the East road. Pray to our Gods to show the fools of Jiyyd why power must be respected.
    2. If we can do something ninja-ey in the square so much the better... If the well was poisoned, it'd be a few days before people noticed.

There aren't enough Legionnaires and guardsman to protect them all, all of the time. A wise elf once told Keira that Evil is Opportunist. Let's be smart about this.

• @6083f47229=Katebush:

It's very hard to plot seriously in a thread Jiyyd and all the legion can read 😉

But I'm sure we can come upwith something 🙂

proablem is with plotting agaisnt most largr organisations and joingin them to sabtage and so on is that most will have a palidin that can use detect evil

• It's very hard to plot seriously in a thread Jiyyd and all the legion can read 😉

But I'm sure we can come upwith something 🙂

• Poisen all the chickens.

• @c274e1d235=Pyrus:

Well the evil groups Could work together to mess up jiyyd. But I agree with meta, going in to the legion and corrupting it from within is best. Else with the legion's presence, its going to be difficult to turn jiyyd upside down, if not impossible.

errrr, you sure thats a good idea 😛 yoi get found and youll be dea pretty quickly 😛