BANISHED

• Wog can be seen hammering a notice into the ground by the gates, it reads:

_By the law of jiyyd the following two half orcs are banished from jiyyd. By the order of Major Mog:

Uglek
    Umfa_

• ((find me IG so we can realy do it I don't mind 😄 ))

As Mog enters the wood's he hears loud singing about hins and how they taste "Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud"

• @33844cb45f=Hinhater:

Umfa has decided to make his home a couple miles into the woods near Jiyyd every night most see smoke from a fire.. most thinks its just a urchin.

((hate to do this hinhater))

Mog, having heard reports of a camp fire and smoke near Jiyyd, makes sure the camp is checked to see if they are orcs, snow goblins, harmless travellers, or some other odd event that Mog has been commenting on of late.

• Umfa has decided to make his home a couple miles into the woods near Jiyyd every night most see smoke from a fire.. most thinks its just a urchin.

• Every so often when on patrol of the central plains and the near east road, Nalio runs across the tracks of the's orcs, easly finding the tracks of the heavly armored orc, looking at the tracks she tries to figure out what the orc's are up to this time.

• ICC

/// OOC: alright dm scutum i know now what is/was the problem 😄 i sent u a pm regarding to that! 😉 ///

a huge helmed and full plated half orc has been seen walking around jyiid with not only 1 nor 2 but 3 half orcs. what is theyr intentions… its not clear yet.... :twisted:

• _The ranger Arah, Wolf and second bow of Jiyyd, are rumored to have greeted the tailors one late night.
    Passing the inn without paying any attention to the usuall quarrel between drunks and troublemakers he stops briefly to read the sign.

-Is this town to be torn apart by internal struggle once again?
    He murmurs in elven before silently departing through the open gate.

With a friendly nod in greeting to Sal'imen, whom been sleeping in the shadows of an oaktree, he fades into the dark night again.

With only the soft pawnprints in the wet grass to bear witness of his path away from the town again._ Later that night _Eyes and teeth glimmers as Arah and the panther makes their way toward the campfire where orcish grunts are heard from.

Sal'imen charges with a loud growl and disupears into the darkness again, leaving the two orcs glancing at the moon a last time. The third staring in disbelief at the arrow sticking out between his eyes before slumping down to the ground.

With the tip of his bow Arah pushes the helmet away from one of them and studies their faces more closely, sniffing their scents and steals what little value they carry.

• You brought theese halfbreeds to the world, and you are going to pay for it…

In his mind he adds "..but some of them i thank you for". Memory wanders to long dead halforc friends whom fought every day for approval.

After moments staring at the dead orcs face Arah stands up slowly.
    Grinning a wolvish grin he carves the mark of the Wolves on the orcs forhead.

Leaving once again into the night he softly sings an old elven tune.._

• Umfa stares at Jiyyd over a hill were he can see the small town. He grins a stupid yet evil smile. "Dey lookin for me…..... dey will not find mes" Smiles again placing a sign a quarter of a mile are so away from the gates stating.... "Umfa not duus wuy".. you hear as you aproch a Shhhhhhhhh... sumun coming and a cold stupid chuckle.

• Nalio Bladesong, who had tracked Umfa to peltarch before losing his him and was one of the people who had been trying to detain Umfa, replaces the torn down sign with another one.

• ((Please bring this thread back IC. Black Rider, if you have more questions please PM me. The edit in the post above that I made was not directed at you or hinhater, and has nothing to do with anything you two have done IG with other players.))

• Mog has been seen of late paying more attention to half orcs coming in and out of Jiyyd.

• nothing happened i think …

• ICC

yes nightblood i understand who wrote it an im not complaining or criticizing that! what i would like to know is why is my log in name (NOT my character´s name "Ugluk" ) mentioned above, when i really have no idea why.. :? im afraid im a bit confused.. couse al i know is that few days ago my character (ugluk) and another half orc were involved in a very small action thing in jyiid, and i belive there was no DM envolved.. was just something that we as players started.. a very small thing about some legoinares wanting to arrest that half orc and my character showed up trying to free the half orc, just that… this is all i know... but it seams that something else may have happend after i logg of... or may have happend OOC when i was not in the server...
    but now i see my log in name involved in this subject and i would like to know why.. couse i really have no idea why.. :? can some one send me a PM or send me some tell clarifing this to me pls? thanks!! 🙂

• @990ffb0625=Black:

starfell wrote: " We do not tolerate players criticizing other players' RP on this server. "

You might not remember the original or in fact may have missed it but the above wasn't starfall's original message…and is in fact signed by scutum.

Make of that what you will 😉

• ICC

starfell wrote: " We do not tolerate players criticizing other players' RP on this server. "

Soory to bother you with this but i really have no idea what this means… did some one complained about other ppl RP ?

I hope this is nothing to do with that very small RP action that happend in jyiid few days ago, couse i really dont see nothing wrong with it.. that is unless something happend after i logged of, or OOC...

• Knows worrys sir talking to grag wioth a grin on his face uglek trieds startsins a fights wid all of us ands ones of da peoples wid us beats da hells intose hims. As fors dat Umfa face becomes serios hes nose wills cums backs, most in towns nose wats he is, hes bes a nastys kidnappins rapeists, if wog sees hims cums anywhere nears dat poor lass again mes wills avs tose stops im …. Bright Grin wells wog goes outs and patrols salutes grag and wonders off

• Legion

*Grag has a long talk with wog… * " Hmm seems we got some evil half couzzins on our hands that need ta know whos town this be.... " Big grin goes over his face as he trwirls his axe Nae wurry wog they shall feel Tyr's justice like all the rest have!" goes out to meet his spy

• OOC:

Hinhater and Black Rider, please check your PMs for a note regarding your post.

IC:

Scutum hears of the sickly child being tossed and asks for witnesses to come forward. In the meantime, she meditates, her battle-gloves pulled tightly on her hands. It is apparent she intends to hunt down the ones responsible and put them in the ground, permanently. She looks forward to working with the Legion in this endeavor.

• Shak Grins at the news and prays

• ICC

Ugluk , entered town, during night time, with an helm on, he read the sign and gave an hard long evil laugh " MWWaaahahahahaaaaa…... " «O» they no know wa commin fer them... evil grin The age of men is over.. the time of the orc as come....!! spits ont he sign and kicks it down

goes looking for his clan members, with a sick evil grin