*Squeals of Protests*

• A heavily armored dwarf can be seen leading a boar into the barracks and locking it into a cell.

If anyone were to ask the charges, the dwarf gives the explanation that the boar was:

1. drunk in public
    2. armed with tusks and nae had a permit
    3. could not prove it was a citizen of Norwick
    4. repeatedly ignored militia orders and walked away

As for the sentence, to be fattened up with oats and barely. Then to be burned at the stake stops to lick lips, after which the remains will be disposed of in a proper and orderly manner.*

• Oreth raises an eyebrow

Considering the nature of our conversation, Ty, do you figure he wants to kill you or mate with you?

I'd opt for death, personally. If you die, you can be resurrected, but once you've seen foilir naked, the damage is irreversible.

He shrugs, deadpan, and continues on his way out of the town

• Foilir just grins holding an axe and motions to Ty

"yeh next.."

Starts to grin. And whacks off a leg by bringing down the heavy axe on a table with a loud and firm "WHACK"

"wut yeh nae want any boar?"

chuckling he turns back to passing out boar meat to the folks on line

• Ty nudges Oreth in the ribs and smirks, joking:

"Do you think he arrests every meal he has? Probably has to arrest the women he wants, just to get them to stay in his presence for longer than a minute or two."

• Foilir smiles and motions Tindra over

"Me has ales anna wine on deh benches.. Yeh help yehself to as much boar as yeh like"

• Tindra enters town one day and catches the smell of roasting boar, immediately her stomach rumbling loudly. She quickly follows the scent to it's source.

"Ooooo… that smells good," she purrs while smacking her lips. "Think I could have a slice?"

• For his part, Oreth, upon checking to see that the boar wasn't a wildshaped druid, said of the whole thing:

Seems an awful lot of unnecessary silliness to go through to slaughter a food-creature, but whatever makes you folk happy, long as you use its death for something….

He shrugs, and wanders off, munching on some deer jerky and rolling his eyes at his more zealous treehugger brethren

• nods to Orc Man

"Yeh woulds think me killed der ferst born. Me nae see anyun protestin outside deh taverns anna inns. Wut dey think is in deh "cluck anna grunt" specials? It chicken anna boar fer farks sake."

downs an ale

"Madness…"

• Orc Man hears or the ruckus from foilir, when Foil comes to visit Jiyyd, he also hears about the complaints and burst out laughing
    "Farking tree huggers, bet they;d try to make babies with them….they always strut around in leather armour, where the fark the ythink their armour comes from? A dead farking animal, and here ya is arresting a boar, and ya did nae do anything unjsut to it liek try to fark it like on fo the mtree huggers mighta tried to do"
    chuckles
    "And then ya ate it, least ya did not waste it, and we can give it's hide to our master tanners. nothing wasted"
    chuckles some more, look for the nearest tree hugging looking elf and does a pelvic thrust in their direction and walks away laughing

• The Halfling Defence League

::From admist the shadows of the trees, a smooth voice is heard speaking:: "e:nature will strike retribution against those who defile what belongs to her." ::A panther's purr is heard in response::

• Watching a ranger mournfully watching the eating of the boar through the front door, Barle ambles up and asks if he would want some while the meat was still fresh and tender.

• A nice fire appears at the well. The smell of Roasted Boar fills the air.

When asked what the occsaion for the roast is, the dwarf answers.*

"Executing a most foul and tasty criminal"

Using a dagger, he cuts off a slice of boar and follows it with some stout

• you would have to talk to ribs

OOC: I would like to help free the captive boar, but not sure how i can do this. I did sent the dm IG a message expressing I would like to do this, but there wasn't any reply…. Err, enlighten me please.

• Looks over the elf before deciding he is too skinny to BBQ

<d>Nae enough fat on dat lass.</d>

• hmmmm tala looks to foilir and bends down to whisper do you think you'll need help with the bac… err the disposal in the appropriate manner?

looks hopefully to the boar

"Ridiculous!" an angry elf shouts out in anger upon hearing word of what happened. "Those norwickian militias have stooped to oppressing innocent animals now just because just about every humanoid has been scared off by their oppression!"

• Cyrian shrugs and takes the parcel to Barle

Sure thing Fine, not much happening round here anyway, might as well make myself useful.

he then smiles and heads off

• Fine tells Cyrian that he can't be held responsible for the actions of his employees, and would you deliver this parcel to Barle in the Boarshead like a good fellow?

• Cyrian questions the boar about his crimes and when he gets no responce he decides to go to Fine and ask him about the indecent behaviour of his animals, and his thoughts on the intended sentence