THE END OF JIYYDIANS ((we hope))

• {orcish} If all goes as planned the end event for the Jiyyd Wars will be Friday, May 13th @ 11:59 pm….. all Fortress Orcs see your shaman to be buffed for combat. All Magi's, make sure to rest well the night before and prepare your most devistating spells. Chieftans, please do NOT feed your Destroyers their evening meal... we want them extra hungry for the Jiyydians coming for dinner.

😛 x42

• Rose: ok … do i have to save the town again? to think, a gyspy girl is fighting for a little village such as this. i really should be getting paid for this......

• (( Mental note: If come across a barbarian and orc taking turns "eating each other" use skinning knife to remove own eyes.))

• ((hah..let me live..I saw you buff and stand there with your army logs off for safety))

• Legion

(( ypu already ate me once… its only fair I return the favor good thing you were A bit tipsy though so grag let you live one more day wink ))

• ((grag tried to eat me though…big meanie))

• ((dagnabit..who let the Uthger out?))

• (( Dusts off the ring of Summon Uthger. On the side in Dethtek reads "If deh shite has hit deh hin, use ring" ))

• @6dfb941e35=Salsadoom:

((thought Uthger was some undead scary thing stuck in an old temple))

((uh..nope..was IG Tuesday for a bit actually))

• Looks left at the gathering Jiyyd defenders. Looks right at the gathering Orcs. Casts a 20 round extended Confusion on both sides. Walks away with an amused grin. *

• ((thought Uthger was some undead scary thing stuck in an old temple))

• looks to Grag…looks to the orcs...stands next to the orcs

• Legion

BUMP********** :twisted:

• Decides to put on huge orc costume and fight for the well organized orcs

• Buuuuy your combi-tickets now! We guarantee a front row place at both the wiping out of the barbarians, the orcs, the barbarian orcs and the orcish barbarians! Combined with this ticket are some free beverages, and a flag in the colour of your team!
    pink: Norwick
    a blood red dwarven lingerie set over a black background: the bloodmaidens
    cool thingy with lots of flashy and jingly thingies: thingy of Jiyyd
    blood red with a white skull thingy: Da Orks

Now, a word from the competitors:

Rando, head of the Norwick militia: "I just knew it…even from the name it's obvious...those bloodmaidens are all filthy Banites! We will KILL them alllll!
    at this point we lost our reporter

Dwarven woman covered in blood( we presume the leader of the bloodmaidens): Arrrgh, we is gonna smash 'em! Dangit, we is!
    starts swinging her axe around, we lost another reporter to that

Really huge orc: "Ya, we is gonna smash 'em 'ummies good. We always win, ekspeshually if we win!"
    guess what happened to our reporter....

The town scribe speaks for Jiyyd, from his prison in the Hekoyar tribe's camp: "Hm, yes, these acts are most pertubatory. I was just finishing a plan that would involve the bloodmaidens wiping out the orcs, Rass, the wolves, the hobgoblins, bugbears and goblins, before finally taking out Norwick...but then some barbarian madman came into town, nearly beat me to death and dragged me out here...sighs
    we are pretty sure this reporter died. Someone came back to town, claiming to be the reporter, but we are sure that he was just an imposter, so we chopped his head off.

Still not convinced? We'll throw in some of the spoils, just for you! A dwarven axe, orcish heads, Norwick militia to use as your own personal slave...buy your combi-icket NOW, and we guarantee you that we will get you your very own personal prize!

• Thier should be 3 or 4 hundread Haela bloodmaidens looking for ale and food to drink after the destruction of norwick. Just talk to the High priestess when she sobers up if they are up for another battle. Maybe we can clean out norwick and the orcs all at once 😛 😛

• The Orc Man hiring agency regretfully informs all enquiries about hiring a personal Orc Man that all available units have been hired by the Orcs

• My advice to Jiyyders is to get an Orc Man and put him in front of you.

• Legion

LOL…. NICE if Kerby is involved grag will die in 1.4 seconds..! 😉 x1.4

• ((Now I am scared))