THE END OF ORCS (we hope..))

• Legion

If all goes as planned the end event for the orc wars will be friday May 13th @ 1159 pm….. all those involved in the last two make some time available 🙂

• Legion

General Grag Stumbles into Jiyyd bloodied up covered in orc guts and blood… Behind him the legionairres cart in the severly wounded many familiar faces are included "OI! dat be Kaell, Sywyyn an Ragnar! RAgnar died agin! fark da Dwaf dyin more than Foilir dink ales!" Many leagionarres and allies stumble in talking about having pushed the Orcs all the way back to their fortress and collapsing the entrance to the fortress so they will have to digg their way out " It aint ovra yet we needs recuva there was many deeths dis time was nae guud... but I tell ye dis People uf jiyyds! fer every one they took uf ours we tuuk 100! " *General slumps off to vroka to get heeled and raise his lost freinds......

• ((No rumors on how successful or not the assault was? Bah.))

• Nalio Bladesong Did not flee, rather she stuck to her post and helped where she could…

((ooc: I got kicked off by my parents, because of a 2 hour time limit...
    Wish i could have done the entire event...))

• im gonna try and make it on, that does include waking up at about 5am on saterday morning but i dont have anything better to do on saterday so hope to see you all there 😛

• Belma'r hears nothing of this, though he visets jiyyd all the time and is bound to stuble into an orc trap and get himself brutilly killed

((I'd be there but I think I'm gone that night))

• Thanks… i might be on then...

• Legion

9pm pst

• errr…. anyone know what time it would be Pacific Coast time?

I probobly woun't make it anyway... but i might be able to... it is a friday night....

• Legion

BUMP********** 8O

• Sy'wyn sits down and watches the sharpening of the axe and the katana with absolute fascintation… drawing his own blade he thinks of sharpening it to.

//do my best to be there, was there for the first two, looking forward to trading hammers with that orc shaman again//

• Lyte sits down near Kull with her katana and a fastidious little wooden box of cleaning and sharpening supplies, and begins a precise, methodical polishing of her blade

((Lyte made the first two events, and it was the wildest, wooliest combat I've seen in my days in Narfell…the second in particular was just outrageous, and it really felt like we were pushing them back and just plain winning with superior tactics. It was cool because it felt like a battle between two armies, not just a few adventurers fighting a number of orcs.

We took that left flanking hill early last time out, and held it throughout the fight, and Lyte refused to leave it, until we finally were done for the night, and even then, she made it plain she was going to stand there until everyone was gone and the event was done.

I'm hoping we are holding on to that important piece of real estate still at the beginning of the resumption of hostilities.))

🙂

• ICC

KULL as heard about the day where the final orc war is gonna happend. He draws his big war axe, sits on the ground under the shade of a tree, and with a small grey rock he starts to sharp his big massive war axe that have choped manny orc´s heads.
    Sparks fly all over the place, as KULL runs the small grey rock down the war axe´s edge. KULL keeps sharping his war axe, with a focused, almost empty expression in his eye, reviewing in his mind all the orcs he has slain before. As he sharps the war axe, he can be heard cursing in orcish all the orcs the he is going to kill

(( i cant promisse il be there, but i will do me best to be habble to! last time i participate in the 2nd orc war, it was 6:30 am in my country (Portugal) when the event finished, i had a blast in that event, and im willing to do it again!! ))

KULL (half orc barbarian, training officer in the legion)

• (( Friday for some and saterday for others, yeah the dms will be planning something very nasty and big, hmmm could be grumash coming to hlep them :P)

• ((you mean saturday the 13th?))

• ((anyone else notice we are having our big orc bash on friday the 13th?))

• Mog approaches the blood maidens and in dwarven asks them if they wish to partake in the fun.

<d>Praise Moradin</d>

• ger signs up on the side of the orcs

• ((since I am slow and can't find the thread. Mog offers 1000 gold for the seige weapons))

• @889bd5a387=robilar:

Orcs thrive on attrition. Would be interesting if the orcs acquired some sort of Legion-stopping <…insert cool relic here...>

((actually, since the Legion never made any attempt to pay the Union for the 3 trebuchets they built, the 3 WMD's are now being offered up to auction. The orcs are currently the highest bidders… )) 😛