Nominated Player: hinhater

• This is the thread where all comments for the nominated player hinhater will be posted. Once the player has recieved his token, the thread will be locked.

• bumps this one as well

Votes again.

• wonders why Hin-Hater has no c-token yet

• Still no c-token yet? 8O :?

Dm's, your missing a great RPer here. Yes, he has made over fifty characters. Yes, he is crazy. But, on each character he has made, he plays them so differently from one another, rather then somewhat the same like most. This guy deserves a token.

• @448f9e33ee:

I full hearty agree! .. Tokenize this playa!

::nods in agreement::

Token is well deserved indeed. πŸ™‚

• I will only say I was 100% convinced he had a tocken already….. :?:

• ICC

great roleplayer…I am guilty here of thinking he had one already...so give him one πŸ™‚

• I've held off too for a couple of reasons, but seriously it's hard to argue with someone who can play so many diverse characters so thoroughly.
    Yes HH is completely insane, so are most of his characters, but that doesn't stop them being well played and distinctive.

An asset to the community, if only because we need more chaos to keep the place vibrant πŸ˜‰

• Great rper vote

• No c-token yet?!?

Dam, I thought he already had one. This guy is truly deserving a c-token. I have RPed with him alot and I enjoy every second I RP with him. He's a friendly guy OOC, and I am still surprised he doesnt have a c-token!!

Votes

• No c-token yet?!?

Dam, I thought he already had one. This guy is truly deserving a c-token. I have RPed with him alot and I enjoy every second I RP with him. He's a friendly guy OOC, and I am still surprised he doesnt have a c-token!!

Votes

• What?!This guy still doesn't have his CT?! 8O 8O 8O

DM's you should be ashamed!This guy is Crazy and his RP is outstanding!He's well overdue for his CTcough9monthsplayedCoughI think it's about time this guy "Officially"becomes a member of Narfell.Rolert's Healea's best friend IG and he's my best friend in RL.I spend most of my days laughing at his charecter whom he has put alot of time into.He's MORE than well deserving of receiving his CT and a good person in my book πŸ™‚ .

beams his vote at the DM's

P.S.:His B-Day is coming up soon and it would make a nice early present πŸ˜„

• I've definately held off too long on adding my vote, but.. well, adding my vote. He is an eccentric person with obviously eccentric characters, yet each one is so lovable and sweet that you can't fault them for it.

The one I know best is Rolert, who has taken it upon himself to be Lilly's godfather. He has been perfect for this role, being joking and protective at the same time. He also has a nasty habit of slinging her over his shoulder and walking off with her. πŸ™‚

I remember playing with him before he was actually Hinhater, and I still support him. He is a very well played dwarf, with both a loyalty to friends and family, a love of mouthing off and absolutely no fear of repercussions. As well he has his own clan. To deny him a token is utterly unreasonable and a slap in the face to an all together wonderful player.

Hinhater, congratulations in advance when you get your token. Certainly you've earned it. :hug:

• votes too crazy, maybe a token will rationalize him…..:D

• Alright, I have been watching him. I will throw my vote in as well.

• amazed he hasnt got a C alredy 😎 good player, fun to play with and so on

give him a C πŸ˜„

• To be honest I have ran accross him on the server many times but never had time to really get to know his play style or anything due to my char seemed to be always being pulled in the opposite direction. however recently I've had several run ins with a Rolert character that he plays. VERY VERY GOOD. I've died laughing three times in three consecutive days to this char. Also is making relationships with other chars so its not just Rolert the slayer of lore, but he has friends enemies, soliders he back talks, whatever πŸ˜‰

Ctoken!!!

• I full hearty agree! .. Tokenize this playa!

• great RPer, loyal dwarf, fun ooc πŸ˜› my vote goes for him too! he's been playing for a while now, and i'm still jealous of all these new players who manage to hit lvl 6 before I can, and i've been playing for over a year now 😜 death to all you new players!

Tosses in a vote

• Yeah definitely give him a token - all of those new characters provide interesting background to Narfell o_O nothing like two samurai running around Jiyyd trying to stab each other.