For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop

• The city of Peltarch has foreclosed on the property and is auctioning it to recover lost taxes

Bidding will start at 5,000 gold
    Increments must be divisible by 1,000 gold meaning 1,000 2,000 3,000 etc
    Must be a Citizen of Peltarch to Own property on Peltarch Lands. Must not already own or have access to a private store.

((post bids with character name and amount here, bidding will end Friday May 15th. In case bids are still coming in then a live auction will commence thereafter among the final bidders.))

Property includes a personal item shop (non crafted goods ONLY), a private living space, and enchanting facilities.

((Locks will need to be changed so until they are you can use the storage and shop at your own risk))

• Auction is closed with the final bid of 115,000 to Kenton Seth

• @wywernywin said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

@speedy_z_ said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

@metagod said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

The City announces that bidding will end ((11h45m from this post)) at which point the live auction will begin in the commerce distract merchant square.

((if you cannot be in game you can PM me the PC you want their and their maximum bid at which point during the live auction I will assume your PC bids increment by 1k if they are outbid.))

///Could you please post a specific time? These time stamps are way too fuzzy, and I'd hate to miss the live auction if it comes to that. Thanks.

//You can see the timestamp's exact time when you hover mouse over it.

Ah, good to know. Also good to know my guesstimation was accurate, too.
    Thanks!
    See you at 7:00.

• The Halfling Defence League

Ros glances to Samwell after he bids, then raises her hand

• @speedy_z_ said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

@metagod said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

The City announces that bidding will end ((11h45m from this post)) at which point the live auction will begin in the commerce distract merchant square.

((if you cannot be in game you can PM me the PC you want their and their maximum bid at which point during the live auction I will assume your PC bids increment by 1k if they are outbid.))

///Could you please post a specific time? These time stamps are way too fuzzy, and I'd hate to miss the live auction if it comes to that. Thanks.

//You can see the timestamp's exact time when you hover mouse over it.

• Lifting his hand

• @metagod said in For Sale: The Mystic Lodge and Shop:

• The Halfling Defence League

Roslyn raises her bid to 40,000

• Rary throws in another 2000 behind seth to set him at 38000

• The City announces that bidding will end ((11h45m from this post)) at which point the live auction will begin in the commerce distract merchant square.

• *Bessy in full sincerity bids 5000 coins and the promise to pray to ward off any misfortune for the Peltarch land administration workers so nothing bad happens to them... *

• seth bids 36,000

• Samwell eyes Amilmathien suspiciously

Wait, what? Looking around to the others with a shocked expression Did you just hear what she said? She's offering to back any bidder who agrees to not compete with what she sells in her shop.

Are you trying to rig this auction? Corner the market? Stifle competition? Keep prices falsely inflated? Control Peltarch's economy?

Never! The good citizens of Peltarch deserve a fair and honest shopkeeper who will sell quality goods for a fair price. That is what I intend to do.

I bid 35,000 gold pieces.

• Amilmathien speaks quietly:
    "Should any of the bidders wish to agree to a deal where the items they sell do not overlap with the items I specialize in with my store in the Marketplace, I will put some of my money behind that bidder."

• 34,000. I really do not know him at all. But this is fun.

• 32,000, eh? nods slowly while eyeing Vick
    Seth must be a real special friend. smirks

• 32,000 just for fun.

• Samwell politely raises his hand