Plot Finale: The Cinderwood Bastard

• Based on chatting with people I think this Friday evening maybe starting around 8pm GMT, the 30th of August, is probably a good spot to catch the most (though possibly with some late joiners). Saturday also seems like a good backup if it doesn't come together for whatever reason. I know some people need a little heads up, so I would say assume Friday unless @Flom has anything to add otherwise?

• Due to my difficult RL scheduling, the plot finale will be sometime in the next two weeks, either during the weekdays or on the weekends.

Notice may or may not be given ahead of time on the forums.

• The finale is delayed, since I pursued the Silver Host Alt Cohort this weekend instead, due to player absences.

But I will update this post as soon as it can be rescheduled, and there's always the possibility to progress the plot and change things ahead of the finale, in ways that will influence the finale between now and then.

• Ill be free tomorrow. Not going to the mtg prerelease tomorrow as ive decided its not worth the cost.

• @flom said in Plot Finale: The Cinderwood Bastard:

As noted above, the event is not happening this weekend, because multiple people can't make it.

Wolfhere and Meta, let me know if the situation changes for the 8th or 9th. I'd like to do it on one of those dates.

As of right now I'm working on and off during the 8th, and my availability would questionable. The 9th might be free. If it runs into the following weekend, I'm probably out. The 10th begins my 24x7 on call week.

• @flom june 8 and 9 I'm unavailable until roughly 4 hours from the time of this post.
    6pm mst.

• As noted above, the event is not happening this weekend, because multiple people can't make it.

Wolfhere and Meta, let me know if the situation changes for the 8th or 9th. I'd like to do it on one of those dates.

• @flom For me the issue is more the time than the date. That time I'm usually at work, so yeah. I'd only be available something like 6 hours later, if that is at all possible for everyone. 😄

• So, is it 1st or 2nd? I'm going to watch some live music on the 1st if that is not the event day.

• The Halfling Defence League

Now that I'm back I'd love to have Ros get back in the swong of things. The posted availability should work for me.

• June 8 and 9 I'm busy both days

@robyn said in Plot Finale: The Cinderwood Bastard:

For me, unknown. A lot of my unscheduled maintenance at work occurs on Sundays. It's a gamble. Autumn isn't critical for the event though. Vick, Rey, and Erurk are.

Don't be so sure 😉

Looks like some people can't make the 2nd, either. What about June 8 or June 9?

Anything after the 7th is a gamble for me as I have on call and weekend maintenance coming up. If the weekend maintenance goes well, I could make it. If it goes sideways, I'm out. My preference is the 1st, with a fallback to the 2nd. That's the last weekend before my maintenance work starts.

• Actually, it looks like I'm the only one that can't make it Saturday or Sunday. Go ahead and finish it.

AubreyMaturin

• @robyn said in Plot Finale: The Cinderwood Bastard:

For me, unknown. A lot of my unscheduled maintenance at work occurs on Sundays. It's a gamble. Autumn isn't critical for the event though. Vick, Rey, and Erurk are.

Don't be so sure 😉

Looks like some people can't make the 2nd, either. What about June 8 or June 9?

• Sunday is good for me as long as it's not too late

• It looks like neither Saturday 1/6 nor Sunday 2/6 are going to work for me. I have a concert on Sunday (mid afternoon EDT) and dress rehearsal for it on Saturday afternoon. I might be able to join in if you begin the event no later than 11 AM, but I will have to leave by 2 PM, and that's probably not enough time for your events.

AubreyMaturin

• Saturday or Sunday shouldn't matter to me, so long as it doesn't get too late at night if Sunday!

• Can likely make either timing on the 1st or 2nd.

Also available for any planning/plotting during the week in my usual Asian hours.

Looks like some people can't make it. Would Sunday the 2nd be easier?

• Vick could most likely make Sunday the 2nd.