Meeting: Undying Blight and the Fey

• Topics: A captive fey & An age old enemy

Tentative Time - Subject to change:
    **Sunday 18/06/2017 at 10:00 AM EST.

Background:

Silvia the Fey has been captured by a pack of Malarites with nefarious intent. A malicious blight has infected the land and the woods. Blades wreathed in thorns have been found by the wronged and the vengeful; they are the ones who heard her call, and the call is persistent. Rasuil Delagim has slain many a Malarite, and now vies to do the same to his long-ago antagonist, Korvan of the Undying. Korvan is the last of two remaining Malarite pack members, and one wonders whether Rasuil will act alone. Reyhenna Jorino, beckoned and called, intends for answers to the questions of her strange sword. Reyhenna Jorino and Rasuil Delagim's cohorts intend to assist in the Fey's rescue and in the Malarite threat's defeat. Connected as they seem to the Fey's grand tree in the forest of Deepwood, the blades suffer a malicious rot and blight same as the tree and its surrounding forest. Leena Lynn Rayfe has made certain proposals to Rasuil Delagim, and was granted a vision of Silvia from the Stormlord while seeking answers of her own. Aoth Sepret has suggested a purification ritual of the blades themselves, and wonders if certain allies of the forest can be called. Isolde Garibaldi insists on the need to counter the Malarite influence over the swords, and asks what role the other members of Silvia's Deepwood Court can play. Roslyn Underhill has kept to the shadows. These matters (and any others that those involved wish to propose) invite discussion and action, and so the Druids of the Circle of Quercatha Terr have decided to call a meeting of all involved to address them.

More information about Korvan "of the Undying" and Silvia the Fey can be found after following the tiny little text by clicking here and scrolling down.

Those involved, please post your availability below.

[DM Xanatos Gambit]**

• Meeting held, decisions made, follow-up post to come soon.

• Postponing the event by 2 hours. It's now Sunday at 10:00 AM EST, not 8:00 EST.

• …or 5 a.m. Pacific... :faint: đŸ’¤

I'll try to make it.

Z

• @c809c100d1=JerrickRafe:

HAH, Now I see this. Sure, I'll be there.

Granted, this makes is 7 AM Central, but I'll be there. Maybe not 'all' there, but there nonetheless…. Mostly.

Hey if I can make it at 6 a.m. Mountain you can make it at 7 Central LOL

• HAH, Now I see this. Sure, I'll be there.

Granted, this makes is 7 AM Central, but I'll be there. Maybe not 'all' there, but there nonetheless…. Mostly.

• It works for me, I can catch up with sleep with a Father's Day Nap later on in the day. đŸ˜‰

/not a father yet
    //just foster kids
    ///who are now back with parents đŸ˜„

• Should be good here

• Time and date seems to work as well

• @5d4fc29e12=Flom:

How does Sunday at 8:00 AM EST sound?

I'll bring the donuts. x_x

• I can make that.

AubreyMaturin

• OK. It seems like Saturday doesn't line up for different people - Jerrick's available only in the AM, and Mhilan only in the PM. What might end up happening is that we schedule the meeting for very early on Sunday to avoid any potential conflict with Father's day stuff here in Canada.

How does Sunday at 8:00 AM EST sound?

• The Halfling Defence League

I will hopefully be awake by then!

• Saturday works for me if this time holds. I'll keep an eye on the thread. xD

• This Saturday I'm not available until 3:30-4pm EST at the earliest.

Mon-thurs I'm not available until 8-9pm, and generally aim to be out by 10 which doesn't jive much when it comes to most events.

• Saturday is the new time then. I'll update the main post. Anyone have any issues with Saturday?

Also, as a note: this is just the meeting for the PCs involved to discuss actions. The follow up on those actions will be held at a later date, following the meeting.

• Saturday would be ok if it were before 2-3 PM Central. Anytime starting 9-11 AM would likely be plenty of time.

• @283cb08aec=Flom:

Given that Sunday is father's day, how does Monday 1:00 PM sound.

Otherwise, Jerrick, what times are you available Saturday? Are the plans all day long?

The sunday time is still best for me personally, I could make monday work, but it depends on what work looks like because that's the middle of my day.

• Given that Sunday is father's day, how does Monday 1:00 PM sound.

Otherwise, Jerrick, what times are you available Saturday? Are the plans all day long?

• I should be able to make that provided it doesn't run overly long.