A Nightmare Relentless

• Raid Target: Beeble Ravelzilch
    Lucid Dreamers:

Tentative Time: **This Saturday 03/09/2016, 1:00 PM EST

Background:

Beeble Ravelzilch is an entity rumored to be an enhanced Dream Vestige that is currently imprisoned in the dreamscape. Beeble's prison is waning, and Beeble's potency is growing, threatening to break through the prison altogether. Beeble has thus been invading people's sleep and dreams. Beeble has trapped people inside nightmares, forsaken those it has bargained with, and ruined several lives. The so-called "Night Parade" sect revolving around this entity has abducted and murdered several individuals researching Beeble Ravelzilch, including Garric Hemway and the entirety of house Kildarn. Furthermore, the Night Parade sect has attempted to smear House Hemway's name and reputation publicly, the most recent example of this being the botched masquerade.

Certain lucid dreamers noted above have resisted Beeble Ravelzilch and conducted an investigation into what it is, where it came from, and the secretive sect surrounding the creature's creation and continued existence. People utter of the Night Parade sect, and many of this organization's members in Peltarch (including members of minor noble houses, such as House Finhund and House Whitedune) have been caught by the lucid dreamers/investigators and imprisoned by Captain Talbot under charges of conspiracy against House Hemway. The Cerulean Knight, Tristyn, who worked with the lucid dreamers and investigators closely, apparently double-crossed the investigators but was caught; he has also been imprisoned under charges of treason and conspiring with the Night Parade.

The lucid dreamers/investigators have also weakened the entity by creating and distributing enchanted dream-catchers, apprehended the members of the sect surrounding the entity, rescued Garric Hemway, and acquired the magical materials they need to enter the dreamscape, brave its dangers, and face Beeble Ravelzilch directly. Rumor has it that either Garric Hemway or Horgrim Blackweave will be assisting with the process, depending on a few choices that the lucid dreamers make regarding how they choose to confront the entity.

More information about Beeble Ravelzilch, House Hemway, and Horgrim Blackweave can be found by following the tiny little text and clicking here.

Lucid dreamers - post your availability below.

[DM Xanatos Gambit]**

• Event complete, locking thread.

• 1:00 PM moves it into the time for me where it will be more difficult to attend, I shall try though. If it looks like I wont be able to make it at least half way through, I'll bow out myself.

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl hears the rumors, and remembers, as least he thinks he remembers what has transpired to this point. For some reason, these thoughts run rampant through his mind. "To dream the impossible dream, To fight the unbeatable foe". He will make a concerted effort to assist, all things considered.

Gnarl Horst, crafter

Played by Gatlord :arrow: :roll:

• The latest pushback in time moves me into territory where I'm likely to have to leave before the event is over. (I have reservations for my anniversary dinner). Consequently, I think it's better if I bow out.

AubreyMaturin

• New time is 1:00 PM EST.

• Pushed the event back by 2 hours. Same day, 2 hours later.

• Alvi should be able to provide a little sword work for the group…

• Pre-event RP article, for flom - if he wishes & has time for that:

[ http://cheajournal.blogspot.com/2016/09/sensing-troubles.html ].

Kudos & Namaste.

… others can read as well πŸ˜‰

• Barring unforeseen circumstances, we're on for Saturday at the noted time.

Check your PMs, handle the last few choices, and stock up on potions.

• i prefer to give a little of attention to Anheim as well.

he also has 2 sorcerer levels πŸ˜‰

he's a witcher & a lucid dreamer, a Fighter (2) / a Sorcerer (2) / a Monk (3).

• You can join with your sorceress if you prefer, Attentus. It's no problem.

• i have a Lucid Dreamer charcter: Anheim, i'll try to join.

i had a few of Lucid Dreams in Real Life as well (practiced it) πŸ™‚

Lucid Dreams are related with Milam, Tibetan Dream Yoga - a part of my Spiritual Practice.

my first LD (not very artful) is described here.

Anheim is also on deviantART: http://fav.me/d7mqtd1 , http://fav.me/d83yk6v .

• @86464b1a23=Flom:

This Saturday.

As far as I know, I can be there that morning. Maybe not for the entire thing, but most of it. πŸ™‚

• The Halfling Defence League

I'll try to be around for this, but the next couple weekends will probably be a bit difficult for me as I use that time to prepare for my move on the 15th.

But I'll at least be able to be there for part of it!

• Saturday works great for me! πŸ™‚

• This Saturday.

• I'm available usually any day after 5-6 pm MST (-7 GMT).
    Thursday evenings work well for me as that's my dedicated gaming night, Saturday evenings also work best.

(Also 3/9/2016? Are we going back in time? πŸ˜‰ )

• I'm in American Central Time, so anytime after about 6pm weeknights, until the wee hours if necessary, to pretty open availability for weekends, would work!

• Saturdays are always best for a completely free and flexible day of Narfin' - Isolde is in! Now to co-conspire with folks on the actual course of action…