Chasing Shadows - After Chirade's Steps

• Event complete. Someone with moderator status should lock this thread.

• Showtime. Event will proceed when all are logged in.

• I'll be there!

• Tomorrow, 11:30 AM EST.

Hope you're bringing potions

• 11:30 it is.

• Same as every weekday in July… I can't guarantee being there until 11:30~ 😞

• Barring unforeseen circumstances on my end, event proceeds Friday at 9:00 in the morning EST. If that's too early we will go for 10:00 or 11:00, but I'd prefer an earlier start date.

• … i'll gladly join on friday if my schedule allows.

... should make it too 🙂

• The raid is proceeding this Friday, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Nauran has not been present in game or on the forums for some time. Nauran, I'd love for you to be there, but it will proceed without you if you don't poke this thread…

• If everyone can post their availability for the upcoming week, that'd be great. It will not be on Monday, then, as Nuwairah is unavailable.

I've scheduled it tentatively for next Friday, barring unforeseen circumstances on my end.

• I'm almost guaranteed to not be there on mondays during all of July till 11:30+ EST. There's really nothing I can do about that, sadly, as it's about taking care of an old person till someone can replace me and I can't just skip it.

• New time, THIS COMING MONDAY at 10:30 as a compromise.

Good, bad?

Also, Nauran, you haven't logged on in a while. Poke this thread buddy.

• Can't do the 5th at 10, I start at 12 that day.

My schedule (EST):

Sunday 10-7
    Monday 3-11
    Tuesday: 12-8
    Wednesday: 3-11
    Thursday: 3-11
    Friday - Off
    Saturday - 10-2

If you can do it within that time frame its fine, if not one less defender present, sorry 😞

• How about the 5th at 11:30?

• I personally rather change the day than starting earlier than 11:30 AM EST any day. During all of July I can't guarantee I'll be there by the start time and I can't even foresee which days I can be there or not until the morning of that day itself, as it doesn't depend on me. Also, July 7th I might not be available at all, as I will visit a close relative that is receiving surgery in the hospital and I can't tell how long the surgery will last.

• Can people make 10:00 AM EST as a start time?

• ((I leave for work at 2:45 EST that day, I'd like to come. If it can be started earlier that would be great))

• I can move the date to the 6th of next week, barring any unforeseen circumstances. I'll do that now and let's see if this works better.

Raid team - if you see this please post availability asap.

• ((I'm on vacation as of… oh wait, today! While I've made few specific plans or promises as to how I'll spend my time, I do intend to visit my sister sometime that week. An earlier date would be preferable from my perspective, but I should be able to attend regardless))