IBM's & Darvan

• Letters appear at some people's pockets. They are being requested for a difficult quest, with little personal gain and dire risks….a trip into the Abyss itself, no less, in order to save IBM's and Darvan's life. Those who are summoned with this letter, meet at the Inn to talk the specifics of the mission

((If you received a forum PM with a letter, please post here your availability to get this thing done. The DM is Void, and I believe he'd rather have this done on the weekend. I work this weekend, but I'm available from 4pm to 1am my time (GMT +1).))

• @26f22baf86=Dermin_Lantaional:

Any count down for the event to start…? Side-peeks at Hen

Here. I had some issues come up so I might not be able to make it so I totally forgot to make a timer sorry!

Edit: Emerwyn - corrected timer to be accurate.

• I can make it.

• Any count down for the event to start…? Side-peeks at Hen

• I'm good for tomorrow. Darvan, can you confirm that you are too?

• Will also be working at that time. Assume Ras is tied up elsewhere.

• I won't be there either.

• I'll be at work, so I won't be there myself ^^

• @ac01e35385=StCroix:

Alvi received a letter but was told by Nuwa too many were coming so will decline

What Nuwairah said is that she doesn't enjoy fighting in overcrowded melee parties, it's an in-character comment that shouldn't sway you OOCly from participating in the event. If you want to join, just be there. 🙂

• I can't make it. I ask that ICly, Anna be discounted under the amount of fatigue and stress she's been under, or the fact she's critical to restoring the land south and risking her life in the abyss might be a lot so I can save a bit of face if thats okay. Otherwise, I'd be hella IC about going, she wouldn't duck out of this

• Planned on coming, still do unless DM doesnt wish it, ill be on.

• Alvi received a letter but was told by Nuwa too many were coming so will decline

• ((I'll be at work at that time. No dying!))

• Okay, there was some confusion:

**FINAL DATE:

Monday June 6th 18:30 UTC**

• I'll be out of town every weekend for the foreseeable future. I'll discuss it with the wife and see if I can whip something up to get internet access by next weekend and I'll just take my laptop with me. We're both pretty busy when we're out of town however renovating our new home to make it livable. >_>;

If we can't do through the week I may be required to simply bow out of this event))

• Problem is Flom and KC require weekdays?

Any chance you guys can do next Saturday/Sunday?

• It's not fine with me. I require weekends for DM'ING I'm just too tired for actual events weekdays. If I'm still filling in for this that is?

• Seeing one of the main actors can't make it on Sunday either (that being IBM), we'll move it to monday, yes. I hope this is fine with everyone!

• Monday please? Weekend I'm out of town.

• June 5 is my sister's birthday, so I don't know if I can make that day.

Could it be Saturday, June 4? Or Monday, June 6? I am super sorry.