Brave Souls Needed.

• Hen lets word drift around that she is in need of aid for a dangerous outing, when questioned about her motives she says with the most keen of smiles.

I found lovely lovely treasure, and I want it of course.

The Additional kicker comes of course when she says i is guarded by a 'handful' of undead and their beyond age great Magician called Magnus.

(( Editi n for DM time.

Saturday looks to be the day, time can vary for most people timing.

• //I'm 90% sure I'll be there with Dermin

• @28e1894066=Scout-Hen:

Final time today 7pm EDT. Countdown

((Should be able to make that.))

• (( will try to be there, hopefully it's not overcrowded already ))

• ((Have we settled on a time yet for tomorrow? I figure we should start sometime in the afternoon EDT as opposed to the evening so those in the European time zones don't have to stay up late.))

• ((I can potentially make Sunday, but not Saturday. Who I bring will rely heavily on who else is present.))

• Concert season is upon me with many rehearsals both weeknights and weekends. Shesarai would be available Saturday, but Sunday is booked except for between 1300 and 1530 EDT. I'll pop in when available and see what is going on.

AubreyMaturin

• ((My girls would heed the call, each for their own reason of course, but I'm indecisive as to which one to play and thought I'd wait and see which type is more needed in the party. If our esteemed DM needs to know in order to scale the challenge right, I'll make my mind up!))

• //Dermin would drop in all his weight and bravery but i'm OCCly uncertain that I could make it on time as my holidays are already over and I'm likely to give an end to my second degree's dissertation 😞

However! I'll make all the possible things in my hands to log in sunday.

• Not available sundays generally. Saturday, most of the day.

• Sunday works! You guys set the time. I have two different versions of this event, depending on the amount of time the players have to spare. One is a typical 60-90 minute deal. However… if you guys have the time, I had plans for something that could be longer but would be more like a true 'adventure'. ALSO! Where the heck are all the intrepid adventurers?? Will no one heed the call? Is there no one out there with the courage to face Magius the Mad?

I can work any time. I would prefer evenings EDT, but I can work with just about anything for sunday.

• Void?

• ((Sunday would actually work better for me, I'm clear the whole day, I believe.))

• (( I guess we'll have to play by ear how people are feeling after the auction.

• @3ba3a859f6=Scout-Hen:

(( Seeing as Emer has seen fit to overlap an event time at 22:00 CEST I'm going to see how everyone feels about Friday evening EST or Sunday daytime/afternoon EST?

//There is no overlapping and nothing I'm seeing fit as if I had a choice. I double checked this thread before setting the time, and I saw there is no time set for this thing. The only time suggested (and not cnfirmed) is 7:30PM EDT which is one hour and half after the auction event, by which time the auction will be over or about to, so the events can be easily chained.

Saturday euro evening is the only time I can run that event which will lead to restore the ferry service for the server without being without ferry for yet another week. Ultimately, I don't mind at all if people involved in this have to miss the auction because of giving priority to this, I just can't do the other event any other day within the next ten days.

• @e453e8c062=Scout-Hen:

(( Seeing as Emer has seen fit to overlap an event time at 22:00 CEST I'm going to see how everyone feels about Friday evening EST or Sunday daytime/afternoon EST?

((Sunday afternoon would probably be better for those in European time zones.))

• ((For my part, Friday no, Sunday yes!))

• (( Seeing as Emer has seen fit to overlap an event time at 22:00 CEST I'm going to see how everyone feels about Friday evening EST or Sunday daytime/afternoon EST?

• ((Noon EDT would be 5PM for me. I do believe I can make that.