• Council of Moradin

Gnarl speaks up "aye, Pilgrim"

Gnarl Horst played by gatlord

• Council of Moradin

• Okay, sounds good.

Thanks!

Z

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

• We'll hold off until December and simply put a freeze on the timeline for the plot's sake. In the meantime, feel free to organize a strategy for the final event. :twisted:

• I vote first weekend of December. I'll be traveling all this next week visiting family for the holidays.

• @b7d94fbfa7=ClownBaby:

Do you folks want to try and do the final event before or after Thanksgiving?

Depends on the time. I can be there for an event on Tuesday evening, but that's pretty late for those in the European time zones. I don't think it's a holiday week for them. Might be best to hold this off until after Thanksgiving. I can do Friday or Saturday afternoon EST time.

Also, if too many players involved have plans for the holiday weekend I have no problem holding off until the following weekend of December 5th/6th.

• Do you folks want to try and do the final event before or after Thanksgiving?

• Okay, since you guys can't read my mind, we're pushing the event back to 7, which is 2 hours from now. Sorry about the confusion. 🙂

• Just to clarify, I'm not going to the ren fest this saturday, so the event time is back to the regular schedule of 4pm. Which is right now!!

• I'm currently at a blacksmith auction so will be late to today's event. Will join in as soon as I get home.

• I'm going to the renaissance festival Saturday, so I'm going to push back any event until about 7pm!

• So do we have a consensus? I may not be available at 4 EDT but I will do my best to make it. 7 May be easier but I had a few things come up today.

• ((So today turned out to be rainy, muddy, and all around crappy, poor conditions for an outdoor meet. I decided to stay home and relax in the comfort of dryness. That being said, I can make any start time today.))

• ///I'll try to make it (depending on what time we come up with). For me, later is better.

If we're trying to come up with a weekly time…

The original Friday time (7 pm EST) worked best for me (though it was a little early).

Saturday mornings or evenings are usually okay, but Saturday afternoons are tough.

Sunday mornings are also okay.

Z

• I probably won't be able to make it until 7pm EST tomorrow.

• ((Would everyone be alright pushing tomorrow's event to 5pm EST? I'll be at a blacksmith meet and have no idea how long it will go for, so having an extra hour to get home would be awesome. However, if that's getting too late for others just start at normal time and I'll jump in when I can.))

• Sorry for leaving the dwarves hanging. Its Halloween night for me and I've got plans! I'll be back next week to continue advancing the plot with events based on what the council decides.

• Legion

If Grobble is going to be included as a living shield or decoy, I may be able to get in on this.

4pm EDT is 7am Sunday morning for me. I have to log out by 9am - which is 6pm EDT. If two hours is long enough … and if you need Grobble cannon fodder ... then deal me in!

• ///Friday at 7:00 (4 p.m. my time) sounds good.

Saturday at 4:00 (1 p.m. my time), not so much - not this weekend, anyway. If we start right on time, I might have an hour - and that's pushing it.

My Saturday afternoon is booked, but I can log in Saturday night or sometime Sunday.

Z

• ((A relative of mine is coming to visit for the weekend, so I probably will not be able to log on until Sunday evening. Don't let let Aura Runedar fall - and most importantly, don't get eaten by Gralin's Mum!