The Away Thread

• Away on vacation until early January myself.

Happy holidays !

• I've had a further setback on the computer front. Maverick was here on Saturday and confirmed that it's the motherboard that's kaput. I have purchased a new one and will wait for him to install it. I can't get Steam to work on my old computer (10 years old), I'm missing some files, it seems. So I will be back in Narfell after Christmas.

AubreyMaturin

• My computer has gone down for the count. Either the power supply or the mother board is kaput. Maverick is coming over Saturday to replace it. Until then, I will not be able to run NWN:EE.

AubreyMaturin

• I'll be gone starting tomorrow. Back next Sunday. Extremely busy at school. See you soon!

• That is, of course, Wed 27 Nov thru Sunday 1 Dec.

AubreyMaturin

• I'm heading to Ohio for Thanksgiving family reunion. I will be gone from Wednesday (17 Nov) until Sunday (1 Dec). I will have forums access, but not game access. See you all next week.

Aubrey Maturin

• I will be gone until Sunday the 1st for the Thanksgiving holidays. I should have some time to play on Sunday when I return.

Take care!

• I'll be away this coming weekend from the 15th to the 17th, travelling for a family wedding. Should be around during the week in the euro evenings until then though!

• The Halfling Defence League

Not gonna be away away, but I'm in the middle of a move so I won't have a whole lot of time to log in for the next month or so.

• I will be away for a wedding from the 26th to the 30th of September, see you all next week!

• Vacation part II. I will be gone from Sunday 25th - Wednesday 28th. Access to forums and Discord, but not NWN. However, I should be around for lots of Narfell on Labor Day Weekend.

• Although I will have access to the forums and discord, I will be away in-game from Thursday afternoon through Sunday morning.

• I will be out of town for two weeks, beginning Monday Aug 12 (until Aug 26). I will not have the computer with me, and any internet access is doubtful. Shesarai should be able to be in game this weekend, but after that not (until Aug 27). Don't let Peltarch burn down without me.

AubreyMaturin

• Will be away Friday & Saturday visiting some family, back on Sunday.

• Wifi in the mountains is so slow and unreliable that it makes me really appreciate having Fios at home. I will be back in touch tomorrow (Friday) afternoon and look forward to adventuring with you all again.

AubreyMaturin

• Back home! I may or may not be off on additional shenanigans next week, but only for a couple of days if so.

• Ah well. I arrived at our mountain timeshare this afternoon, and after unpacking, set up the computer. Wifi connection worked and I was able to read email and watch Youtube videos with my grandson. So I signed onto Narfell and joined a party of 8 to see if the connection was fast enough to adventure. Alas. the lag was so terrible that it took more than ten seconds to change screens, unequip items, and movement was extremely jerky. I don't think I can reliably play if that is the norm. I will try later when fewer people are on to see if that makes a difference. If not, I will be limited to forums and Discord until next Friday when I return home.

AubreyMaturin

• Time for the family part of vacationing for me - I'm away as of tonight and over the weekend - after that, weather and my whim shall decide how long sun and surf claims me! Have a great time keeping hotel Narfell rockin'!

• The Halfling Defence League

Super ahead of time here but I'm gonna be away from August 3rd to August 11th at my cabin in the woods. May pop on the mobile client but won't be around to do a lot of stuff. Will try to post pics to Discord however!

• I'm taking my family to our Shenandoah Mountains timeshare for a week, starting this Friday (19/7). I will have the computer with me, and last year we had decent WiFi. So I should still be able to play Narfell except during family activities.

AubreyMaturin