The Away Thread

• Will be away again until 3/11 on a trip.Will have some access in forum/discord. The Council with the help of the honorary kin Z and a couple more trusted adventurers keeps the digging process going among the other daily kinfolk stuff.

• Will be away for 3-4 days although i will have access in discord and forums. Until then (and wishfully for many ig decades to come) consider that Thorin is fully focused to the dwarves protection (even when offline as player) and keeps a constant eye for outside threats, along with all of the Council members, not giving the slightest opportunity to breach their security from now on.

• On holiday from tomorrow in Tenerife! Probably not on very much.

• thanks to double hurricanes, my computer has gone to the next life (landfill). I can check the forums with my phone but have no clue when i'll get back in game. Hopefully soon...

• @rei_jin Nooooooooo, don't let them get the drop on you!

• Going away today to take my youth group camping (with around 400 other youth). If I’m not back by Tuesday, the drop bears have gotten me.

• @kingcreeper Respect for making the important decision of priorities man. We'll miss you, but the stories we made together aren't going anywhere.

Cheers, and may the dice of life roll ever in your favor, bud.

• @kingcreeper I completely understand where you’re coming from. I went through the same issue many years ago. Narfell had creeped its way from a hobby to a career and I lost perspective. Take care of yourself and your family. I wish you all the best.

• The Halfling Defence League

I'm sure I speak for the whole team when I say we'll miss you dude.

• @kingcreeper Cheers man. It was a pleasure playing with you and getting to know you. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Take care. You will be missed.

• Good evening all,

So, this is difficult for me to say. I've been a part of the community for over or... around a decade now. Recently my attention in game has been taking too much away from my family, my wife and our children. I don't like making personal things public - that's not what this space is about, but it's important, especially if there's a lesson here for others who are spending too much time or placing too much importance on things that should not be taking time or be given so much importance from our real life obligations. I know what's important in my life and the line must be drawn. This is my resolve.

Moving forward it is likely that I will not be in game. I have removed Neverwinter Nights EE from my game folder on Steam and I have removed Discord from my system. Because of this I cannot fulfill my obligations as part of the DM team and to any guilds that my characters may have been a part of. For any inconveniences that my absence will cause in ongoing plots or developing plots, I apologize.

I hereby resign myself from the community.

Best regards,

KingCreeper

• @karion_silverbow said in The Away Thread:

Since there's a hurricane bearing down on us in North Carolina, there's a good chance that I may not be on for a few days to a couple of weeks. Prayers welcome! Be safe out there.

All's well that ends well...
    We made it through the hurricane!
    3 days no power but it's back on now!
    Thanks for all of the well wishes πŸ˜›

• Launch season is upon me at work, so I will be intermittently in game over the next month until things calm down again. Will still reply to PMs on the forum, so if you urgently need me for something hit me a bell!

• @karion_silverbow

Please be safe out there!

• Since there's a hurricane bearing down on us in North Carolina, there's a good chance that I may not be on for a few days to a couple of weeks. Prayers welcome! Be safe out there.

• @metagod said in The Away Thread:

Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

Best of luck to you with that.

• @metagod said in The Away Thread:

Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

That might be entertaining 😏

• Sept 10th Is my surgery date. I will be in the hospital recovering for a week or so and I'm not sure how much I will be around after that.I will be available but I may not be doing much in the way of events as I will likely be baked on pain killers. πŸ™‚

• Leaving this morning to take my kids to the ocean. Be back on Sunday!

• One more month of my semi-afk state, i have been on call since june 1st so sitting down and spending a lot of time has been tough, i miss going out and doing rad stuff, but im coming back soon!