Kudos

• @1ee6e8248a=Araighn:

Huge kudos to CB for the Dwarven Hold event finale. Was a great story the whole way through. Though I must admit I think you went easy on us. Brumir only died twice during this plot. πŸ™‚

Yeah, Brumir should have died way more than twice. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for running a great event and letting a quiet "long-legger" tag along to help the Dwarven cause. πŸ™‚

Have a great vacation!

Z

• Huge kudos to CB for the Dwarven Hold event finale. Was a great story the whole way through. Though I must admit I think you went easy on us. Brumir only died twice during this plot. πŸ™‚

• I'm glad Elaine was allowed to help in a few of the hard battles, including the last decisive one - it completely changed the way she sees dwarves in a very positive light.

From an OOC perspective I have to send big kudos CB's way for the time and effort it takes to run such a plot, and for seeing it all the way through. And also for having the balls to let his legendary PC go, it's not easy to accept that a PC you've grown with, loved, and become successful with must go. I am of the opinion that a story can only be good if it has an ending. Enjoy your holidays, they're well deserved. πŸ™‚

• Great job man, loved it. Normally its hard for me to play a dwarf, but I gotta say that they're one of the most solid, united communities on the server right now and its great to see them work together.

• I've always wanted to run a dwarven plot, you guys rolled up the dwarves and Wywernywin gave us the initiative, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome, thank you. I'm going to take a holiday break from Narfell, but thanks to you guys, my friends, I went out with a bang! I'll be back next year to tie a few of loose ends and put in a few maps, but what good Narfell DM doesn't leave a few loose ends out there? Catch you on the flip side πŸ˜„

• Aww, I already miss Beorn! Kudos to a great plot and an exciting event, well executed by both DM and players, but… but... Beorn!!! shakes fist at the sky

• Another one bites the dust! Thank you all for the great fun I had RPing as Beorn Battlemail. He was my anchor into RPing, D&D, NWN, and all of your lives, and for that I will never forget him or his experiences with you all. But, do not fret! This is the way of the dwarves and the legend of clan Battlemail has only just begun!

• Echoing Voight. Clownbaby has done a phenomenal job with running a plot that has really bonded the dwarves. It's been a great ride so far, and I'm looking forward to the real finale.

• Kudos to DM ClownBaby and everyone involved in protecting Aura Runedar from the Derro scum.

It was an exciting battle, and I was happy (and proud) to be a part of it.

Z

• @9fececbd00=Voight:

I want to thank ClownBaby for his amazingly detailed and well thought out derro plot. Originally inspired by Wywernywin, this plot has brought pretty much every dwarven PC on the server together! The battles were epic, and sprinkled in between combat was a large helping of story and character decisions. The final battle was amazing! Everyone involved performed at their best, and each and every player that took part in it deserves kudos as well.

I took a screenshot, but I don't really know where to have it hosted so I can post it here. The quality is terrible, but I think it looks so cool. If anyone can do that please PM me!

Seconded. Kudos to Clownbaby. Really looking forward to the big finale!

• I want to thank ClownBaby for his amazingly detailed and well thought out derro plot. Originally inspired by Wywernywin, this plot has brought pretty much every dwarven PC on the server together! The battles were epic, and sprinkled in between combat was a large helping of story and character decisions. The final battle was amazing! Everyone involved performed at their best, and each and every player that took part in it deserves kudos as well.

I took a screenshot, but I don't really know where to have it hosted so I can post it here. The quality is terrible, but I think it looks so cool. If anyone can do that please PM me!

• The Orc attack was epic and a total surprise… kudos Void... soft clap

• Kudos to DM Void for placing gobs and gobs of tough goblins in an out of the way place that Shesarai scouts often, but almost never finds anything. Today I did, and ran to Norwick to recruit Willow and Brumir. We barely beat em, there were so many tough ones. It makes me want to keep scouting out of the way places. Good job!

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to DM Void for keeping the good times rolling, I had a blast during our martial arts expo :D.

Another round of kudos to all the PC's I've had the joy of RPing with recently, No fallout would distract us from getting our narf on.

Honestly though if I had a system that could run Fallout 4… I'd be in the wasteland right now.

• Kudos to DM Void for Monday night eventage for two, that orc attack was fun! All you Fallout addicts should crawl back to the server soon to catch a slice of the action!

Additional kudos to Mhilan for Sunday's Willowy highlight, long awaited and with the perfect mix of ceremony and warmth. πŸ™‚

• Legion

Kudos to DMs Void and Squirrelcaster for taking random adventures on the Zazz Train to Zazz Town! It seems like lately Lyla Kane can't go into any wretched hive of scum and villainy without making a scene!

Seriously though, you guys are amazing.

Oh, and Raryldor too for conquering massive swarms of undead and a teleporting necromancer with Lyla. It felt like a heroic bonding experience!

… Actually, you're pretty much all fabulous. ❀

• Kudos of a different flavour to DM Void - to log in after a long, exhausting Monday and have a completely random encounter suddenly put a smile on my face was very much appreciated. πŸ™‚

• Going to echo Karni's kudos. She said it all. πŸ™‚

• Kudos to clownbaby for spicing up a trip to the lizards.

• Kudos and congratulations to the players in yesterday's event. From my point of view it was very entertaining to watch how you went through the challenges that were laid before you, sometimes defeating the challenge with authority, others struggling, and others losing people to the perils in that place (and even getting a DI!).

I didn't make that easy for you at all (At one point I thought you'd turn back after the first succubi hills :lol: ) but you kept it together and managed to get through.

Very good job.

PS: I forgot to mention last night - you weren't supposed to be teleporting with the shard, but it was late. Walter fell asleep on the keyboard and my eyelids were shutting. Assume you walked all the way please. πŸ˜›