Kudos

• Flom has been very amazing with all the events I've seen so far!

Don't worry a pc was killed sometime later in one of their events 😛

• Big kudos to Flom for keeping the server busy, it's being great stuff all over, and thanks to him for helping me set up and run the wedding event. Also kudos to all PCs that participated, I hope it was enjoyable despite the lack of death. 😄

• It was certainly amusing! I didn't expect him to run into the balor and pit fiend.

• Kudos to DM Ceiling cat for heart-beat-stealing Outsider encounter in Jiyyd.

Kudos to the team for a nice tale & adventure, hopefully teammate's death was not too painful for you.

• Kudos to Flommuxed (DM) & a team: Fodel & Anna Blake for a ship-capture, hostage-rescue fun.

• Yarr, kudos to Flom. Did I say looking forwards to, earlier? I meant dread!

• Kudos to Flom for the tense event. Nicely done 🙂

• Belated kudos to Void for a thrilling trip to a terrible place 😄

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to the whole party crew! And especially to Flom for joining the DM team!

• Ah, congrats Flommuxed! Looking forwards to what your devious mind might concoct for us. 😄

• Kudos to Void, Flom, Kat, and others for making the night fun with the brawling and auction!

• Kudos to our newest PDM, Flommuxed, and his breakout event which was very detailed, scary, and thrilling. Good job! I had a ton of fun and I loved being rendered useless right from the start. Congrats and thank you. 🙂

• Kudos to Void for a difficult and interesting event in Shedaklah. Also kudos to every player that joined and provided their unique accent to the adventure. Nuwairah might not get along well with a couple of your PCs, but you're all great company. 😄

• Thanks to DM void for fun today! And a very own custom Orc head!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to everyone I've RP'ed with or who's DM'ed for events I was in since coming back. Y'all are great!

Extra kudos to Emer for running one of the biggest plots I've ever seen!

• Kudos to Anna, Lunia, elvadriel, and Alvaniel for a thrilling trip to the Lava pits, very much the fun.

• A broad kudos to all DMs and all players who have helped give this server a second wind, breathing life into it once more!

• Kudos to the shiny, shiny medals for ~everyone~ partaking in the siege - I am very fond of little commemorative items like that, and it was nice to see so many PCs turn up to enjoy the set-up and Emerwyn's incredible effort to make it from A to Z!

And another kudos to KingCreeper for yesterday's woodland crawl, that was some seriously gritty fighting, with fun and atmospheric touches all throughout. Somehow everyone survived too, so well played all! 😮

• Kudos to the intrepid quintet of Grey dwarf hunters and explorers!

• Heaps of kudos to all involved with the Nexus War. Haven't seen that much multi-layered epicness in a long, long time. While so many people chipped in and made it explode, special thanks go to Emer for masterminding the ordeal -and- seeing it through to it's conclusion, something many events have lacked in the passed few years.

As hard as it is for me to find free gaming time these days, it was well spent here and thoroughly enjoyed. Cheers!