Kudos

• Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for spinning the yarns of a very immersive weekend's stories - and as always, to the PCs who partook and added their own flavour to them. 🙂

• I want to thank everyone that plays, partakes in my plotlines, and works together IC as a community to make DM events and plotlines possible.

Watching you suspend your disbelief, letting my plots change your character, and forging new relationships IC between PCs are the DM's main payoff.

• I will echo the kudos, the downfall of Smoke was a long time coming and it speaks to his impact as a villain that so many members of the party last night had very personal reasons for wanting his demise! I think his death will mark a turning point in the stories of multiple PCs, and how they'll go on to interact with Narfell.

My favorite funny moment was when every single party member rolled "success not possible" on the toxic fumes from the first tree, except Scott who managed to come out unscathed against a DC 40 check 😆 😆 😆

• @karnivor said in Kudos:

Hear hear! A worthy finale to a great plot, rich with challenges, both of mortal peril and moral quandries. Great pace throughout the event and thumbs up for the teamwork enabling everyone's survival. 👍

It was indeed, awesome.

• Hear hear! A worthy finale to a great plot, rich with challenges, both of mortal peril and moral quandries. Great pace throughout the event and thumbs up for the teamwork enabling everyone's survival. 👍

• Huge kudos to Flom and the 11 intrepid adventurers who survived the Cinderwood finale. A lot of adventures led up to this, a lot of work and cooperation between DM's and players. The finale was no disappointment. The maps and the action flowed very well...and the players took the DM warnings to heart. It built and built and the final confrontation was a challenge indeed. Smoke and mirrors baby!! Thanks everyone.

• Kudos to DrD and Caoimh respectively for serving up a hefty dose of plot-rich adventure stew - and to all the PCs who braved the perils involved!

• Kudos to Wywernywin for stirring the DM pot this weekend - I especially enjoyed the journey to the Ironspurs for giving me a good reason to bust out a chaotically inclined Shaundakulite! The crazy undead-leg adventure, curtesy of Flom, was both entertaining and terrifying, introducing brand new monstrosities to me (and no, not just the undead gloop of an undying necromancer!). Finally DrD, whose event of last night I much enjoyed from the rather tense start to the surprising end, promising more to come. And as always, thanks to all the people who shared in the adventures, each bringing their own special spice to the mix. 🙂

• Muchos kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a truly terrifying finale to the tale of Levi Wendell and Sea of Starry Nights. The abrupt transition from languid lounging to abject horror was fantastic and the sense of urgency only built from there. Well played, all!

• Huge kudos to DM Lazarus for making the wedding of Nate and Isolde such a festive, beautiful and thoroughly entertaining occasion, and for kind and patient help in the various preparations. I really, really appreciate it! ❤ A big thank you to everyone who showed up to share the moment, and finally to DrD for spicing up the end with an unexpected gift!

• Kudos to Wy for recent events, livening up a previously pretty dead time zone.

• Kudos to DM Rust for luring Isolde out into dangerous new territory - and for being considerate of the brief amount of time several of us had to play with. I got a fair portion of excitement in before I had to bail! 🙂

• I'd like to offer kudos to the active DMs. A few returned, and some are doing regular things at varying hours. It helps keep the world alive. Very much appreciated.

• Yes, hip hip hooray for the return of the Star Harpy! I dare say a good time was had by all. 😄

• Kudos to DrD for the Spelljammer outing. That was fun and creative. A good group and lots of fun.

• Agreed this was great loved the sharding action. >.>

• Kudos to DM Bastage for a fun little romp into a dangerous evil lab. Thanks all the others for joining in on the fun, I have missed the rp and adventures and appreciate the US EST zone evening play.

• Kudos to DMs Stuiped and Xanatos Gambit for this evening's fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOd8WADZZM

• Kudos to Xanatos Gambit and our intrepid team of PCs, boldly braving a moving mansion and all the challenges within! A great event and a fitting finale to an interesting plot! 👍

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for stirring the plot pot all week long, serving up heapings of scary, thrilling, intriguing, upsetting, amusing and heart-wrenching plottiness onto the PCs proverbial plates. Bravo!