Kudos

• Thanks to Flom and all the players who participated the trial in the Citadel of Ice and Steel! You really saved Aoth's bacon.

• Yes, to that. A lot of work and time went into that. Auctions can often be tedious and this one moved along well.

Also a big thanks for the bit of Peltarch annexation of the small community was perfect. Just a enough to leave a lot of questions in the players minds. :?

• Kudos to Meta and Flom for the Norwick auction and the chaos that ensued shortly thereafter!

• Elemental deathbox was great! Thansk DM Bastage!

• Yep. Straight up "Let's play a game" style, there.

• Yes seconded for the Bastage Box of Elemental Death. I think that was one of the more brutal and enticing bits of deviltry I have been in recently. After the first bit you just knew what was coming next and there was nothign you could do about it :twisted:

• Kudos to DM Bastage for the Elemental box of Death, it was super fun!

• Thanks to DrD for bringing back a terror! She always gives the chills.

• A big thanks to DMRust for some one on one attention with the Far Scouts.

• Thanks to Sesian for some fun kobold action!

(Anyone who sees that as dirty you need to go wash your mouths out with soap 😉 )

• Kudos to CrimsonChampion for that heavy talk at the back of the Mermaid that seemed to be going amicable places right up until Flom interrupted it in the most delicious way!

• Kudos to my two blackmailers today - Really made me smile to see people taking the initiative and doing some eevvillllll 😉

• Kudos to all the DMs and players for a fun-filled weekend's narfin'! I had a blast, even if I did have to throw the towel in somewhat too early when weariness hit on Saturday night.

• @2d82624ac1=Araighn:

Kudos to Meta and all players involved in the undead alcohol event.

On second thought, maybe not. Now I may be paranoid anytime I want to have a drink! 😉

Yes, kudos to everyone for the fun adventure today! Thanks for letting Z tag along.

Next plot idea: Undead pickled eggs at the Tuck Me Inn! :ninja:

• Kudos to Flom for the hilarious fanboying from Nate. Kudos also to Mhilan for Ras's comments as well. You two had me laughing hard.

• Kudos to Meta and all players involved in the undead alcohol event.

On second thought, maybe not. Now I may be paranoid anytime I want to have a drink! 😉

• @ae64a2c441=JerrickRafe:

hahah, thanks!

Kudos from me to the DMs today … as there was pretty much solid eventage and DM coverage ALL DAY.

That was amazing, guys, and just what I needed.

10/10 would Narf all day again.

Seconded, thirded and fourthed!

• Council of Moradin

Kudos to Flom, meta and all players involved in yesterday's events! A very nice way to spend the day!

• hahah, thanks!

Kudos from me to the DMs today … as there was pretty much solid eventage and DM coverage ALL DAY.

That was amazing, guys, and just what I needed.

10/10 would Narf all day again.

• Yes, Kudos to Flom (DM Xanthos) for the great storytelling and water exploration adventure. What seemed like a spur of the moment talk was in fact a well planned out and executed adventure set up. Especial kudos to the druids (Leena, and Aoth) for getting us not to kill the sharks, but just to play rough house with them. They were the key to getting out of that place.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra