Kudos

• Echoing kudos to DM Ophanim and adding 'em on for DM Xanatos Gambit too, for the weekend's shenanigans. Can I have more weekend, please? šŸ˜³

• Kudos to DM Rust for an exciting miningtrip gone...pretty well!?

• Kudos to DM Ophanim and all the players involved for the thrillsome end of the dreaded False Hydra!

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for planar-flavoured shenanigans, as well as DM Ophanim for the terror that hides in plain sight! Good stuff all.

• Kudos to DM Digit for a fun and enjoyable introduction to a very interesting character with great possibilities for future quest arcs. Furrypurry hopes to see and hear more from this NPC and future adventures.

• Big kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the Lucy Rhodes Show-Down - well prepared and managed, fast paced and intense, with challenge enough for the whole, large group involved. And I was shedding real tears behind the screen with the ending! šŸ˜¢

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for another blast from the past, much appreciated despite my semi-comatose sleep deprived self. Particular applause to the cooly elaborate impersonation of the dread Aspera Chillwind - I dare say ArUlric would wipe a proud tear had he witnessed it! šŸ˜„

• Kudos to DM Bastage for another fantastic Halloween event! šŸŽƒ

I had a blast even though I didn't get to be a zombie this year. Brrraaainnnsss...

Looking forward to next year!

Z

• Big ol' kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for serving up a delightful Marigold version of Halloween! Not only a great event in and of itself, but much appreciated by myself (and surely other players in my timezone) who inevitably miss out on Hitodama's yearly spookfest! I had a great time, kudos as well to all the players who went all in with the costumes and Scooby Doo-frights through the haunted mansion! šŸŽƒ

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit and to DM Lazarus for events yesterday!

• It's time for kudos again! To DM Lazarus for quirks and intrigue on an otherwise weary thursday, and to Xanatos Gambit for keeping things ever interesting over the weekend, in big groups as well as small. And, as ever, thanks also to all the co-players on the server for bringing their own flavours to the mix.

• Kudos once more to DM Lazarus for the time travel plot, with many a blast from the past! I'm starting to feel the sleep deprivation already, but it was worth it. šŸ˜“

• Kudos to DM Cilba & DM Xanatos Gambit for keeping my weekend ever interesting! And as usual to all the great co-players sharing in the fun.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus and Isolde's intrepid party for the TIME HEIST! ā˜ 

• Kudos to DM Rust for indulging my BREADQUEST!! It was small and a little silly, but made me so happy!! : D

• Kudos to DM Cilba for Super-Fun Planar Arena Event.

... I love title and description on boots Kenna won. šŸ™‚

• Peltarch Employee

Yeah, thanks to Lazarus and anyone else who helped contribute to putting in the old maps from the days of yore

• Big, big kudos to DM Lazarus once more, for breathing life into Peltarch of yesteryears! The city looked resplendant and gave all us muddy now-Peltarch dwellers much envy! The events over this week also made me even more appreciative of the rich history the server itself has, which is a big part of why the Narfell world feels so real to me. And Isolde got to meet the founding members of the Bardic College! Fan-girl squeal!

The looming, fateful event awaiting at the end of a sunny day's exploration of the city gave a darkly melancholy undercurrent to it all, and left my poor bard with much internal conflict. Well played! šŸ‘

• Belated kudos to DM Underhill for a super cute little encounter that gave me the big heccin cheer!!! I love my new best friend Dinglebop, professional rock screamer. Iā€™d die for Dinglebop. Absolutely perish for the lil guy.

• Hear hear to the two above! And to the server itself, and all the different wonderous characters that have populated it, through their fantastic players.