Kudos

• New Kudos Thread, due to trimming of forums.

• Kudos once more to DM Lazarus for the time travel plot, with many a blast from the past! I'm starting to feel the sleep deprivation already, but it was worth it. šŸ˜“

• Kudos to DM Cilba & DM Xanatos Gambit for keeping my weekend ever interesting! And as usual to all the great co-players sharing in the fun.

• Kudos to DM Lazarus and Isolde's intrepid party for the TIME HEIST! ā˜ 

• Kudos to DM Rust for indulging my BREADQUEST!! It was small and a little silly, but made me so happy!! : D

• Kudos to DM Cilba for Super-Fun Planar Arena Event.

... I love title and description on boots Kenna won. šŸ™‚

• Peltarch Employee

Yeah, thanks to Lazarus and anyone else who helped contribute to putting in the old maps from the days of yore

• Big, big kudos to DM Lazarus once more, for breathing life into Peltarch of yesteryears! The city looked resplendant and gave all us muddy now-Peltarch dwellers much envy! The events over this week also made me even more appreciative of the rich history the server itself has, which is a big part of why the Narfell world feels so real to me. And Isolde got to meet the founding members of the Bardic College! Fan-girl squeal!

The looming, fateful event awaiting at the end of a sunny day's exploration of the city gave a darkly melancholy undercurrent to it all, and left my poor bard with much internal conflict. Well played! šŸ‘

• Belated kudos to DM Underhill for a super cute little encounter that gave me the big heccin cheer!!! I love my new best friend Dinglebop, professional rock screamer. Iā€™d die for Dinglebop. Absolutely perish for the lil guy.

• Hear hear to the two above! And to the server itself, and all the different wonderous characters that have populated it, through their fantastic players.

• Thanks to @Caoimh for the trip down memory lane. (Even if tears were shed on the other side of the screen for players lost.)

• Huge kudos to Goddess of Spite & Seisan for all their work bringing a certain set of maps to life which hopefully most players will get to experience very soon šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

• Kudos to DM Gatekeeper for Sunday's event.

Nothing like beating Devil Psion. šŸ˜›

• Big kudos to DM Gatekeeper for a string of events, but particularily Sunday's one. The consideration in speeding through chunks of eventless travel and adjusting parts of the setup to ensure players on a time crunch could partake is very much appreciated. šŸ‘

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for Dragon Hunting plot. šŸ™‚

Kudos to DM Cilba for spicing up play-time with NPC appearances. šŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Cilba for an unexpected underwater adventure, and to Xanatos Gambit for all the wonder of Marigold Vale. These light-hearted adventures and stories are very much appreciated in the aftermath of grimmer things. ā¤

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a SM Card chest event.

It felt nice to see cards of Attentus and Chea Allin in the loot.

... šŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Gatekeeper for the Haunted Mansion with Devils event.

Little Lady Tisha made me smile. šŸ™‚

• Kudos to DM Gatekeeper, who despite subjecting the party to fresh fiends (albeit devils), also gave me the biggest laugh of my weekend. You know what you did! XD

• Peltarch Employee

Kudos to WIldling and all that helped Wildling play out her vision for her plot. There was a tremendous amount of work put into it