Grobble in Amerika!

• Legion

Yes I'm off on a preaching adventure to America.

I'd love to catch up with some of you guys if I can. And you're more than welcome to come hear the inappropriate rantings I'll be making at various places. The heretical Gospel according to St Albion!

Still ironing out the itinerary, but so far it looks a bit like this:

30th Oct: Touch down in LA
    1st Nov: Preaching in a couple of Churches in LA (will update soon)
    2nd Nov: Speaking at Rally in LA (will update)
    3-4 Nov: Speaking in Mexico. (will update)
    6-7 Nov Talking briefly at a conference in Fort Myers, Florida.
    8 Nov: Preaching at Methodist Church, Conway, Orlando, Florida
    10-14 Nov: hanging around San Francisco.
    15th Nov: Preaching at a couple of churches in 'Cisco (will update)
    16th Nov: Flying back home to Australia.

AMERIKA!

• Legion

I just found out that the crowd I'm speaking for is a part of the New Destiny network. So far those guys have been heaps do fun. So I take back all that "foil hat" UFO cult talk. Should be cool.

I've loved it here, but I'm keen to get back home!

• My immigration case was just approved yesterday. I'll have an interview soon and then I'll be hitting the trail and heading into the West. πŸ˜„

• Legion

Just pulled in to the last leg of our 'Murica trip.

Going to be speaking Sunday at 1515 Kooser Dr San Hose, 11am and 6pm.

They seem like nice enough people over the phone, but if they turn out to be a snake handling UFO cult … I'm packing a foil hat just in case.

Kidding. Sure it's going to be fine.

... Just don't eat their apple pie.

• πŸ˜„

• Legion

@03e342c8fc=Aota:

If the wings are giving you fits stick to ground cow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds

…I think it is a rule that you can't lose weight on a visit to America...

That was awesome! Thanks for posting that. Made my day.

• If the wings are giving you fits stick to ground cow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQynViAF6Ds

…I think it is a rule that you can't lose weight on a visit to America...

• Hot-hot sauce. Internal cleanser!

• Legion

I recently weighed myself. I've lost 2kgs!

Not sure if I've actually lost that weight or if those wings liquefied 2kgs worth of internal organs and expelled them from my body.

• I am so trying not to laugh… however I cannot.... I am so sorry

• Legion

@eb25ce8521=KingCreeper:

You should try a little 357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce. It might just make your ears bleed.

Yeah because that's what I need - another bleeding orifice!

• You should try a little 357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce. It might just make your ears bleed.

• Legion

• Legion

• Legion

At the moment the Australian dollar is total rubbish next to the American dollar. So to help meet some of our accommodation costs I'm doing a bit of a fundraising stunt.

To prove I'm worthy of making this epic voyage to the lost continent of America, I'll take the Memphis BBQ pit "Insanity Wings Challenge"! That's 10 wings in 5 minutes. Catch is the wings are cooked and coated in Trinidad butch T Scorpion chilli sauce. This sauce has a scoville rating of 1,400,000! To give you an idea of how hot that is, a jalapeno has a rating of about 5000. Habaneros 350,000.

If we raise $500 I'll buy 4 of these wings and "train" with them at home. You can't buy more than 4 without signing a waiver. Will take a video of the training event.

If we raise $1000 I'll be taking the challenge. Again - videos will be posted.

CLICK HERE to THROW YOUR MONEY!

• Enjoy your trip, Kayleb, and welcome back, KingCreeper! πŸ˜„

• Literally just got back from Washington (the one that's on fire with Seattle in it) this morning.

• Sneak up to Niagara Fals, Canada and I'll show ya around, but LA is a bit too far away for me. Enjoy the trip though!

• @8b9ac76017=Kayleb:

Which Washington is that?
    Not sure if I'm going to make it to Washington.

The one that is on the west coast and has Seattle in it

• if you take a wrong turn at Albuquerque and find yourself in Canada, come say allo to us πŸ™‚