December Narfell Meetup at Lucid's!

• Edit: This will be the weekend before New Years, 27-29 of Dec.

Hi Everyone!

With the success of the last few Narfell meets, Lucid would like to have another in December. Since so many people go on vacation around christmas, we wanted to know if the first or second weekend would work bes to come over. Lucid lives in Middleton, MD for reference.

Reply if you're interested!

• Legion

Dorakhan and I tied for the win in the game Cards Against Humanity, handily defeating the non-Narfell players and retired alums, proving that DM/Devs have wonderful and quite twisted imaginations. :lol:

• OK!! So where are the pictures of the Narfell Meetup event at Lucid's?

AubreyMaturin

• I should be able to make that! PM details? :twisted:

• @dfb6a29ba2=Dorakhan:

Is there a single date that weekend or all three?

Since most people will be travelling it's the weekend but the actual party is Saturday afternoon until sunday morning 🙂

• Is there a single date that weekend or all three?

• Ok so we got Benji, Senria, Ty, Loc, Me, Zeph? Lucid. Who else is making it?

• Jerrick and I are working on getting a flying mount so we can attend. But the ogre who drops the Legendary Saddle won't spawn. THANKS OBAMA.

• ICC

Why do you all have to live on the other side of the pond??? :x
    Guess i´ll have to join you all over the webcam too 😄

Star Trek´s teleport thingy should have been invented already, what are nowadays crazy scientists working on instead of that? 😛 😉

• I am most assuredly going to do my best to come!!!

• aawwww yeah!!! We are still on for this drunken rockband/rocksmith/koreanrevenge/nwn/foodening thing! If anyone needs more info feel free to poke me or Dondiah in IRC/Facebook/whatever.

• Bumptiy

If this is still a thing, I'll join you folks over the webcam. Also…

@a8a3aa5b28=Gonnar:

Why you all live so far away? 😞

^ This.

• My goodness…..I just realized I live less than 6 hours from Lucy and it's ON THE WAY to DC, where I have other friends. Methinks shenanigans are afoot!

• I might be able to drop down myself. I'll just be returned from Barbados in November, not sure on money so it will be a last minute decision for me, hoping I can do it though.

• Legion

I'm going, and I'm flying. Tickets are cheap from Wisconsin.

Maybe after a few beers I'll sing the Narfell theme song on Rockband for the webcam.

• @bc510fe184=Zyphlin:

(holy crap, I just realized how sad it is that I've not been active on here for years and I've still got the 5th most posts -.-)

You're just a freak, Zyph.

• @c576ebe54c=Zyphlin:

Lucid, do we get to watch FDR killing werewolves again, because that'd totally make it worth it 😉

I had totally repressed that memory…yes! lets watch that again!!!!

• Lucid, do we get to watch FDR killing werewolves again, because that'd totally make it worth it 😉

Donny, suddenly the facebook invite coming 6 months early makes sense and doesn't make me wonder if you somehow got bonked on the head and forgot what time of the year it was.

(holy crap, I just realized how sad it is that I've not been active on here for years and I've still got the 5th most posts -.-)

• Unless someone wants to pick me up on their way through Atlanta, I'll join you guys on webcam.

• we'll put up another web cam this year for you this year Gonnar! 😄