Swamp Investigations - Rebirth

• With the Staff of Power recovered, the heroes from Peltarch now have a new quests; to restore Thanatos to life so that he can aid them in their quest to defeat the Yuan-ti. Doing so will not be easy, he's been dead for a very long time and so they must seek out the aid of the druids of the Great Dale. A ship cannot take them there fast enough, thus they travel first to Praka to climb up the sacred mountain and ask for the aid of the Guardian.

((OOC: Due to the time of year, this event is being pushed back to the 12th of January, at 8am by US EST. Check the Narfell Staff calendar to confirm the time for you. Signup is mainly to confirm availability, but should one of the usuals not be able to make it, others may be able to slot in. Decisions about who attends or not is up to Talindra and Shallyah. No more than 10 permitted, 8 preferred))

• María will be there to provide Magical awesomeness 😉

• Talindra will be there.

• Allestor is always good! But yeah, Ashena can and will be there too. 🙂

• Allestor is good to go.

• I should be able to be there with Arlan

• Andrew is willing to offer his sword,if he is needed.

• ((I'll be waking up early anyway, as I have to work, and therefore unavailable as a reserve should you need one.))

• As this is a long going plot spanning around 6 months now, the list of attendees is rather closed and more of a confirmation for attendance. It should be something like this…

@c23726a43b:

1. Allestor
    2. Arlan
    3. Ashena
    4. Cecil
    5. Maero
    6. María
    7. Shallyah
    8. Talindra

Reserve 1. Albryanna
    Reserve 2. Luke

It would still be great if everyone in that list could post whether they can attend or not, so the reserves know for sure if they have to wake up early for it. Both are in the other side of the big pool as far as I know and no way we are going to make them get up at 7:30 am on a sunday to then leave them ashore.

• I'll have to pass. I work many Sunday mornings, and this Sunday I'm scheduled to work again. I wasn't able to make the previous ones either, so I wish you all good luck 🙂

• The Halfling Defence League

Luke can make that, if he's needed! (Shallyah recruited him to be a fill-in, if necessary)

• Alright, we are a go for this event on the 10th of February, at 8am by US EST. That's Midnight for me, etc, etc.

Please post here to advise if you can attend. Preference will be given first to those who have been previously involved, and final say on attendees is given to Talindra and Shallyah.

If you want to offer aid and have not previously been involved, you may, but be advised that this is high risk states, and if you are below level 11 you are 90% likely to die.

• Seeing as this is being rescheduled, my next available weekend day is February 9th.

• @0a1df691b1=rei_jin:

Alright, we can probably make it work then.

Assuming the forecast storms don't knock me out of the running, I'll be running the event this Sunday.

I got your back, bro. I blackmailed, bribed and threatened all of the clouds around Australia. You should have a crystal clear day.

• Alright, we can probably make it work then.

Assuming the forecast storms don't knock me out of the running, I'll be running the event this Sunday.

• Yes, I should be able to, maybe even a bit sooner than that. It all depends on when do we actualy start having lunch. As soon as I'm done eating, I can excuse myself saying I have to study for an exam next day and go home.
    Which it's 30min from there.

• Yeah, I know it's not your fault. It just sucks.

Just trying to work out the best way to do this… would you be able to jump in to the event about 3 hours after it starts?

• Well, I'm sorry, but is not my fault ^^
    I've been there every Sunday at the stipulated time for the last 4 attempted Sunday events. Bearing with rain, storms and earthquakes (All of these are in fact just one: Mom) so it was matter of time I'd fail one Sunday :lol:

Sunday at 2pm my time (when event starts) I'll be having lunch with family, so I would not be back home until, at least, 4pm my time (and then I'd still probably be a bit late)

• Blaaargh, you're going to miss out on a big event Gonnar. One for which you are very pivotal.

I suppose I could split it into two smaller events or shuffle stuff around though 😕

• Yep, it's a clear and definite No for me, this sunday at that time.