Raryldor of Corellon's Campaign

• After the Rat-Master General speaks, Raryldor takes the stage and smiles earnestly to those gathered, scanning the crowd slowly as he speaks.

Citizens of the Jewel, and my esteemed brothers amongst you,

It humbles me to stand here today before you this day and share with you my vision for our shared future.

I, Raryldor Siamytherelin, have been in these lands for a great many years. More importantly, I have been in this City, our City, since the N'Jast war. I fought for your freedom against the ill-intent of the traitor Kara. I've seen what we have gone through over the years, and shared in your burdens. I've seen you, my elven kin, grow in numbers within the heart of the city. Moreover, I've seen what we have conquered, together, as a community. Our City's ability to work together in times of need is what keeps us standing.

We have battled countless foes with sword and bow, with strong magics and unfailing hearts, but there are enemies among us that can not be seen, enemies we must battle with wisdom and understanding.

He pauses for a moment, looking over the crowd.

Fear is a product of ignorance and as a community we must strive to increase our understanding of each other, and we will stand the stronger for it! It is my fondest hope that you, my brethren, and all peoples of our fine city by the lake, would allow me to lead this effort, to represent you within the Senate, and to provide for the needs of our community as I have these many years among you.

As your Senator, I would strive to open trade benefiting us in the city, seeking trade alliances with communities of elves and other races in distant lands that would provide for our distinctive needs, and simultaneously increase the wealth and culture of the city. My eyes will be upon you as they ever have, walking with you and alongside you, and not from a perch looking down.

I will further strive to increase the culture of the city, so dear to the hearts of all gathered here. I will strive to increase cooperation and understanding between ourselves and other races that make up our increasingly diverse city, just as I've increased ties with the dwarves of the Council of Moradin during my short time as Coran of the Shesae.

Furthermore, I understand the value of the sword as much as the value of the pen. It is my earnest desire that we continue in the city the fine traditions of martial learning that have served the elves as a people for thousands of years. I will promote the basic training of the arts of sword and bow here in the city, open to those who would seek such. The orcs of the mountains look down upon us greedily; I would not have them have their way.

Thank you for this opportunity to speak to you. I look forward to speaking with each of you, to hearing your ideas and questions in the near future.

Raryldor bows with an earnest smile as he steps down from the stage, not leaving by the back or the side, but by the front, going down to be amongst the people so that they can talk with him and share their concerns. His focus is first on his kinsmen, but he does not turn away any who would speak with him.

• Kasim was either long gone by the time Raryldor replies, leaving him talking to no one, or ignored him as he presented his speech (assuming Raryldor tries to interrupt).

• //If there is a dispute over whether what happened was IC or OOC for that specific event (Fendon Finale), please contact the DM who ran the event and ask for their decision. I wasn't involved and I'm not going to rule on it.

As such, for the moment the post will stand unless the DM/DMs involved rule otherwise.

• The truth of the matter, slaveholder and whelp from Calimshan, is that I was not there during that assault. I was called elsewhere on pressing matters. Had you any purpose whatsoever in your head beyond to smear me, you would have recounted the blood I shed during the monumental struggle against Fendon. No, I believe it is clear that your only purpose is to deceive the public for your own gain, slaveholder. It is -you- who will abandon peltarch, I am sure, once your pockets have been lined.

Go elsewhere, enemy of the free people and discarded whelp of Calimshan; perhaps the slavers in oscura will find your mewling relevant.

• ((Approved by rei_jin))

Amongst the bickering, Kasim el Shah the Calishite walks onto the platform, ignoring the individuals arguing and addressing the crowd directly.

"Now now now, we could all go on and on about this all day and all night. But it's kind of pointless. Me? Personally I'd listen to the esteemed Cerulean Knight who has been a functioning part of the Senate in the past and has saved the city numerous times over some walkabouts from the south fresh off the wagon; trying to tell what Peltarchians what they want! But I will leave that for all of you to decide.

Let's just ignore all the racism, if it exists, because that's clearly getting us nowhere. And no doubt Raryldor can teach humans how to swing a sword… for how important that is to the city of Peltarch.

hold for laughter

There is but a few things, you, the people of Peltarch must know to make your informed decision come voting day. The Senate is a group of people, they make decisions together, whether they all like it or not. Not only this, but Peltarch is one giant group of people together united behind these walls!

hold for applause

So it must be that any Senator must be a able to work in a group, as part of a team. The list of candidates who could do this is quite long, of that I have no doubts. But does that list contain Raryldor?

No, it does not.

Raryldor of Corellon. This is the man that made the following decision.

When the dangerous Lich, a terrible undead mage of limitless power he explains for the lesser educated, Fendon threatened Norwick with his hordes of evil undead, ready to kill every man, woman and child, a group of mighty and brave adventurers opposed him! In their final strike, they formed two groups, both vital to the destruction of Fendon the evil Lich! However only one of these groups were to confront the lich personally.

When Raryldor learnt he was needed in the other group, that he would not face Fendon personally to satiate his pride, what did he do?

HE ABANDONED HIS ALLIES!

At their most dire hour, Raryldor simply left his "friends" and "allies" to face the Lich on their own, despite desperately needing his priestly magic to keep them alive in their assault.

Is -this- the man you want as a senator? That which simply wishes to be a senator to please that pride? And as soon as the going gets rough for Peltarch, as soon as a decision is made that he does not like? What will happen then may you ask? I think you all know the answer:

HE WILL ABANDON PELTARCH TOO!

So I implore you. If you desire a Senator who will stand for Peltarch through thick and thin... who will stand for Peltarch regardless of the decisions made by the Senate as a whole... who will never leave their allies to face the enemy alone.. vote for ANYONE who is not Raryldor.

And with that, Kasim leaves the stage and wanders off, not intending to be bogged down in any conversation.

• Raryldor presents his final speech.

_Free people of this fair city, I bid you greeting.

I did not set about seeking a Senate seat. Indeed, I was content to continue as I've always done – training and building up a new generation of adventurers, and offering guidance and wisdom to my people who have sought my counsel. As the need presented itself, I would also rise to meet great challenges that the land faced, having fought in the Peltarch and N'Jast war, as well as slaying the Hungry One.

It was my brothers that had convinced me that I could better serve this land by seeking a seat in the Senate. Their numbers had grown steadily, and with them, the city as well. I've slowly watched Peltarch more than double in size since the cessation of the N'Jast war….I've watched the citizens rebuild with the very cobbles of the streets before it. The very stones that rebuilt the city were the ones I and those like me walked upon and bled upon in your defense. My brothers, a generation that was allowed to grow and flourish because of the destruction of the N'Jast army, cast their vote of confidence in me with their support, and honoring their trust, I entered the race. Peltarch, I seek to extend that support to you in public measure, to do in the open what I have always done in the quiet.

I expected old foes to present themselves, as well as disruptions by those for whom the lust for gold outweighed love and concern for their brethren. It was so – elements in the city have already stepped in, seeking to rewrite history in their favor, scheming to take away your gold and freedom. Others sought to discredit me, knowing that I would fight tooth and nail to prevent them from preying on you. Once more I reaffirm my ardent desire and willingness to fight for you, as I always have, against the dark and against those who would strip you of your freedom.

Elect me as your Senator, free people of this fair city, for I fight for you – I have always fought for you, earning your freedom in my blood and toil, as have those who've fought alongside me and with me against the dark. Allow me opportunity to guide this city from within, to cause it to flourish, to defend from the elements the noble seed planted in harsh and rocky soil, the seed of freedom and civilization. Elect me, free people of Peltarch, for I fight for you._

• Jason slowly walks up to the stand, staff in hand, he would appear near exhausted as he looks over the people and though his tone is soft it carries well to those that will hear him *

People of Peltarch, this is your home, this is my home. I have honestly sat back and listened to the ideals of the candidates and I have spoken to a few of them personally. One by chance was Raryldor. Here is my own personal opinion of this most unique elf.

I met with Raryldor out in the commons just coming to his common tree and greeted him as I would any other person. Raryldor has always seemed a bit shy from my perception but always ready to answer anyone that does greet him, when I asked to speak to him about his ideals and the campaign he agreed seeming more then interested in listening. I told him how the orphanage was suffering lack of proper protection for incoming food, clothing and monetary donations. He responded to me that this wasn't a fault of the Defenders or senate but instead something more along the lines of dealing with the Cyricists and the likes living beneath Peltarch that needed to be dealt with. Something I agreed with. Though he agreed it was something that needed to be addressed and something he would bring up gladly before the senate.

We spoke of Jiyyd, the sadness of the loss of that place where he admitted that he had been part of all that. I advised him that when my own quests were over. My next goal was to start working to destroy the demons and start seeing the dead to proper rest. Unlike many others I have spoken to on that subject, he did not rebuke it but rather encouraged it and that he would try to help given the chance.

We spoke of trades and economics of the city. How importing things like fine wines and the likes would do good for the city. While he mentioned elven wines and the likes he already knew that for his people to succeed here, the people of Peltarch needed to thrive. Something he wants to help achieve.

Is Raryldor racist? In my honest opinion…no.

Is he doing this to further his own cause? I would have to say no more then any other that is running for this election. As honestly weather or not one wants to admit it, each runs with the hopes and dreams they have of building a better city and a better life for Peltarch.

I don't know where you stand come the polls on election day, but I know where I stand. I will be voting for Raryldor amoung my five votes. He has proven to me to be a hard working man, one that doesn't like to make promises that he isn't sure he can keep and one that's willing to get dirty rather then sit behind a damn desk as many senate are doing now. Thank you one and all for hearing this old man out.

• Jason steps down smiling softly to Celestria and Elessar as he passes leaning heavily on his staff as he moves back to working on the dead, sick and injured *

• Celestria rises from her seated position at the rear. With purpose in her step, the symbol of Torm about her neck glimmering in the light, she makes her way to the stand where she briefly addresses the people

Greetings, brothers and sisters.

I have long listened to the speeches of the various candidates, weighing them in my own heart and with my own knowledge of each one. I have listened to the onslaught of their characters and integrity, an onslaught that would deprive them of any good they may have done for this City.

In listening to this, I find untruth and injustice. This I will stand against.

This candidate, Raryldor of Corellon, is accused of being an extreme racist with only his personal gain as a focus. I have experienced exact opposite in my dealings with Raryldor.

He is passionate regarding his people, to the point of questioning my own wisdom and the wisdom of Elyl Wefneran whence we took to Jiyyd one of his students who wished to explore the area. He questioned me until he was fully satisfied that we did so with the best interest of his student's safety in mind. Who would not wish such a mentor?

Howe'er… directly following this session of questioning, he asked me to accompany him outside of Peltarch, which I did. There, amidst the towering giants, he spent hours working with me on my battle technique, mentoring me, a human, in order to strengthen my finesse in battle to protect this City. He ne'er asked for anything in return for the hours he spent aiding me and the City's protection.

Is this man truly a racist? He employs a half-elf as his campaign manager, his status with the Council of Moradin is obviously good, he stands up for his people, and he aids humans with no personal gain in mind.

Each of you who know me, you know I will speak only truth and will stand against injustice. The statements claiming Raryldor to be a racist are simply and outright untruth.

I urge you not to believe every bit of slander you here!

Celestria leaves the stand with as somber as expression as she took it

EDIT BY DM Skippy: Approved for posting (2 different PCs of the same player involved in same "event").

• Beourn Battlemail shuffles through the sullen streets of Peltarch wearing his fine Council of Moradin robes and assisting with grim labor. With his usually frizzy red beard in a tight strong braid, he helps in loading corpses onto carts or hauling stone debris. When talk of Raryldor comes up he voices his own opinion.

Ah'm nay one t'be quick 'bout placin' me trust in folks that ah don't call kin, but ah've long placed me trust in that elf. When Ostromog's buggers blew the entrance t'the Dwarven Hold an' left me kin buried, it was Raryldor and his blessin's that helped me clear the tunnels so that me kin could be reuninted with the surface and informed o' what was happenin'. Aye, Raryldor's never asked anythin' in return from us. In fact, we asked fer his help in findin' a kin we had thought kidnapped. Raryldorr followed meself an Labur into the depths o' the Underdark and risked his own skin against foul denizens t'find an' bring our kin home safely. Without Raryldor our kin would o' been lost much longer an' it may 'ave been too late by the time we reached 'em. Ah'm not one fer politics, but ah've depended on Raryldor fer many years an' he's never let meself 'er our Council down, neither has he ever demanded any sort o' compensation. Might just be that he's wantin' on our good side, ah smart elf that one. If he's willin' t'do so much fer us Dwarves, ah'd be willin' t'see what he'll do fer sumthin' he claims t'love.

• The small deep gnome continues to speak against Raryldor at every opportunity

Please do not tarnish the great Senator Redralen by even associating his name with this foul candidate Raryldor. Their ideals are not even similar, where Ronan fought for and gave to others, Raryldor does only for his own gain and nothing more. Do not let Raryldor make a mockery of one of the great people to serve Peltarch and all of Narfell. Cast your vote anywhere but with him!

• Lycka's passion seems to have simmered down to a calm conviction, mirrored in the clarity of her voice as she responds.

"If the Candidate before me was Ah'ria Redralen, she would have my vote. But it is not, nor is it Ronan Redralen. You, the people of Peltarch, are asked to place your vote on Raryldor, under the assumption that he will hold true to the ideals of the two above. I remain absolutely convinced that is not the case."

• Standing near the back of the crowd gathered, Elessar observes the two womens' passionate speeches and the confusion it caused in the minds of some. Stepping forward during an obvious lull, he addresses everyone present

Lady Lycka… Lady Ah'ria, I know you both speak from your hearts and from years of past experience which I have none of. I haven't been scarred by the same struggles nor have I been tainted by betrayal of anyone here in these lands. I can only speak from what little I have seen in my short time here.

One of the first people I met here was Raryldor of Corellon. He took special interest in me, perhaps because I, too, am an elf. This does not mean he is prejudiced by any means. Raryldor is committed to preserving the old ways of our people and I, for one, appreciate that. But, I also know from watching him and being mentored by him, that he cares deeply for those around him and has nothing but good intentions for all the citizens of Peltarch.

Ah'ria Redralen, like Raryldor, suffered through those same struggles of war and the loss of loved ones. The late Senator, Ronan Redralen, her husband, was and is well regarded by everyone who knew him.

pauses to see who is paying attention

It's been my honor recently to get to know Ah'ria Redralen. I have seen her dedication to the ideals held by Ronan Redralen and her strong sense of justice and fairness for every man, woman and child. She has worked tirelessly on this campaign in hopes of keeping Ronan's dream and belief in the people alive.

She has done this not only to honor his memory, but also because she and Raryldor believe in you, the people, and your right to a say in your City. She has done this for a city that promised a monument in remembrance of her late husband…a broken promise made by those Senators that have been in office.

Its not my intention to cast a shadow on anyone's integrity but to bring to light a lack of accountability for the promises made by the Senate.

he pauses to scan around making eye contact with many before continuing

Ah'ria has felt the sting of broken promises. She believes in Raryldor's campaign promises, as do I, and she will hold him accountable as his Senate Advisor, this I can assure you.

• "People can change - people DO change, just as Ronan did. But no one changes if they believe themselves perfect and always in the right. I will chime in with the former speaker: think for yourselves, speak to the candidate, but not ONLY with the candidate. Match words to deeds and there you'll find the truth."

• Ah'ria listens to Lycka's speech giving a nod now and then, a knowing smile throughout. When Lycka steps from the stand, Ah'ria retakes the pedestal and speaks again to the people

People of Peltarch… Lady Lycka speaks truth about Ronan Redralen!

She pauses briefly, her smile still present

But only in part. You see, one of the things about my husband, your late Senator, Ronan Redralen that Lady Lycka has forgotten to mention, is that he held the firmest of beliefs that people can and do change! Why would Ronan hold such beliefs? Because of his own past and the changes that took place within him personally!

As some of you know, Ronan's beginnings here in Narfell were tainted, at best, with ill intent. He was not a good man and he didn't hide it! Mistake after mistake he made, involving himself with the wrong element of people...and aligning himself with Oscura no less! But I ask you, people of Peltarch, does the man that Lady Lycka just described for you sound like a man who would have had such dark beginnings?

Ronan Redralen was a man who struggled to change his own dark heart. How do I know? I was there, struggling alongside of him, supporting his fight, strengthening his will to change himself! And in the end, he won. He won the fight to change himself from the inside out.

I will not stand here and throw dirt or toss slander at anyone. That's not what this City needs. This City needs a Senate who are willing to rise above the dirt, above the slander and see that people can and do change, just like Senator Redralen lived and firmly believed! Think about this, surely if people can not change, no Senator has any hope of changing an entire City for the better!

I would ask something of you, citizens, what is known of this dark gnome who casts such venomous accusations and words about? Do any of you know him? Moreoever, do you trust him? I implore you, people, think for yourselves. Take the control you wish to have and learn about the candidates from the candidates, not from those who wish to speak of their pasts.

Always remember, people can and do change! Ronan Redralen lived it, he believed in it always, and you were witness to it. This is why he would agree with what I speak to you on behalf of Raryldor of Corellon. Please, if you have questions about Raryldor, by all means, approach him and ask him! He will be honest with you! But don't let your freedom to seek the truth be taken from you by nay sayers! Take the time to learn the truth from him. Take the time to see for yourselves that people can and do change!

Ah'ria offers a warm smile to the crowd and gracefully steps from the stand

• _*Rith Phoenixfeather seemed to have been itching to take the stand and speak up before Lycka did so, and only her wise judgement stopped her from doing so, knowing that it would have indoubtely been seen as a political maneuver to favour the candidate which she supports.

She rests easier now as she watches Lycka with thankful eyes walk down the stage after what had be said has been said*_

• Lycka practically gapes at the two women, as if she thought them possessed. When she finally finds her words, they are at once harsh and full of emotion.

"People of Peltarch! You all know me, I have worked in this city for years as a Cerulean Knight, a bard, and an advisor to the late Ronan Redralen - a close friend of mine and ally in countless life- and limb-risking endeavour for the cause of making this world a better place to live in. His vision as a Senator was much the same as the reason he fought those battles - to make this city better, free of corruption, fair and good.

He was a good man - a strong man, sometimes uncompromising, ofttimes stubborn but always, always a GOOD man. That is why I am so firmly convinced that he would NOT want his name used to promote Raryldor's campaign. I don't doubt his beloved wife's words - Ronan would have presented just such a proposal, had not cruel fate ripped him from our midst. What I call into question is that Raryldor of Corellon is the right man to carry that proposal through.

The gnome who spoke up so passionately before, a gnome I have never met before, still summed up my exact views on this candidate - and none of these things hold true to the man I knew Ronan to be! Ronan was not a racist, believing the elven race superior and everyone else inferior! He was not aloof, he did NOT look down his nose at people, despite the incredible magic abilities he had, despite being well aware these powers separated him to an extent from the rest of us.

Ronan was a passionate man, sometimes hasty, always willful, and many were the arguments he and I had over things great and small. But when push came to shove, he always -cared-. And I don't mean only cared for a few select people who stroked him the right way, who were the 'right' race and of the 'right' religious persuasion. He cared, for the greater good, and his definition of 'people' was far, FAR less narrow than Raryldor of Corellon's. Let Ronan's legacy live on - but let someone truly worthy carry it forth”

• _As the flood waters rise, the people of Peltarch are largely gathered into warehouses and storage areas, anywhere that remains above the waters. In each there is a speaking post for officials to talk to the people.

After an evening meal, a half elven young women with arse length fiery red hair and vibrant blue eyes takes to the speaking post. She is accompanied by a well know Bard from Peltarch's own City Hall, Eowiel Senella. The two of them have been working in the warehouses all day, just serving the people and helping them, they're recognised by many. The half-elf pulls her hair into place, then turns to the crowds. She speaks in elven, though the Bard translates into common for her._

<e>People of Peltarch, people from all walks of life and of all races, please allow me to introduce myself and the lovely woman here with me.

She gestures to the Bard next to her with a smile

<e>This is Eowiel Senella, a long time resident of Peltarch, a Bardess and a former member of the City Hall. My name is Ah'ria. Ah'ria Redralen.

She pauses after giving her last name, allowing the crowd's murmurs to lower before speaking again. With a bright smile offered to the crowd, she then continues;

<e>Many, if not all of you, knew my late husband, Senator Ronan Redralen. Senator Redralen had a dream for Peltarch. He loved this City and her people, and he fought tirelessly to ensure that you had a healthy, prosperous and fair environment in which to live, risking his own life on numerous occasions to ensure your safety. As you know, Senator Redralen is no longer with us, but his dream for the Jewel lives on…... a dream to see this City become the most shining example of Democracy in all of Faerun.

<e>I have found among the Senatorial Candidates one who would fight for this dream, but first, let me share Ronan Redralen's dream with you.

<e>Ronan often spoke to me of a proposal he wished to present to the Senate at a time he wasn't busy fighting enemies of the City. Unfortunately, his passing took place before he could present this proposal to the Senate, but there is another who could... and would. Ronan believed as you do, that this City belongs to the people. He *trusted you. He wished to see the citizens of Peltarch given more control over the laws made that they must live by. In order to accomplish this, Senator Redralen's proposal was this..... That every law passed by the Senate, must then pass a popular vote of the people before being written as a law adopted by the City.

Ah'ria pauses for a moment, vibrant blue eyes scanning the crowd, watching for feedback, before asking them…

<e>What say you? Would you have a Senator that would propose such things on your behalf?

Many of the crowd have her complete attention at this point, nodding their heads. Some of them have tears in their eyes, remembering the fallen Senator.

<e>I know such a candidate for your Senate and as his Advisor, I can assure you personally that he would stand for you, the people, and the Democracy of this great City. Your candidate is Raryldor. One who would uphold and fight for Senator Redralen's dream… one who would see more control given to the people who make the Jewel the great city it is! Stand with me, Peltarch, stand with me and Senator Redralen's dream in supporting Raryldor, the Candidate who believes the people should have a voice in their City's future!

_The speech seems to go exceedingly well, many of the stories of the last week pushed aside for a future hope, a goal that a fallen Senator wanted to see achieved.

Ah'ria and Eowiel repeat the speech where-ever they are welcome, spending time with the people and sharing with them Ronan's vision for Peltarch, a Peltarch where the people are truly in charge of their own fate._</e></e></e></e></e></e></e>

• The familiar figure of Lycka steps up, her voice smooth and strong, cutting through the buzz of noise.

"In Peltarch's darkest hour, when the last bastion of defence was crumbling, a bright beam of light traversed the sky. It shot out from the north, far off across the Icelace’s cold waters, over startled Defenders and N’Jastian soldiers locked in battle, over hissing fiends spilling out across doomed Jiyyd; over treetops and vicious animals in the Mintas Forest the light travelled in a blinding arc of light, until it reached it's destination.

The earth SHOOK.

With this light, the tide of the battle was turned. The dreaded Armatures went berserk, turning on their masters, spinning out of control and out of functioning. Earthquakes followed, flooding too, but desperate times call for desperate measures. But this one was taken not blindly, it was guided by prophesy, grounded by research and careful forethought. How do I know? I was there.

-This- is the story of the Cracking."

• _As Rary fights to earn the votes of his fellow citizens, a caravan of people, some on foot, some in wagons, makes its way slowly up from Norwick. Comprised of the old and the young, men and women, farmers and soldiers, all of them look pretty upset. When they arrive, they march together up to the Rant Stand, and they take turns speaking.

First up is a young man, probably no more than eighteen years old._

So… we all heard that there's some stinkin' elf here, trying to get himself a retirement package 'fore he's too old to heft a sword. Goes by the name of Raryldor or some other crap? WHERE IS HE? I want to see the man who is so proud of blowing up my family's home! If it wasn't for him, we'd still own ten acres of good farming land, and my pa wouldn't have died of a broken heart.

An older woman pushes him to the side and speaks out.

RARY! You took from us the land that was in our blood, the land that my family had lived on for generations. We earnt that land with our blood and sweat, and now it is home to demons and undead bastards. You might be willing to die for these people, but what about those you damned to live without their homes? Dying is easy, living as a refugee is not! Sometimes, I think it would have been better if you'd just killed us yourself!

Now, a grey haired man steps up.

I was there, when Jiyyd fell. I'm not long for this world, and I'll go to be with Chauntea soon. Some folks made mistakes in that war, like Miss Telli, gods bless her soul. But she paid for her mistakes, she lost the grace of her god, and she earnt it back again! She worked her ass off to make things right. What did Rary do? Oh, that's right, he loves him a god of war, and in war, bad things happen, don't they? He wasn't made to pay for what he did, and even now, he's still got a home of his own choosing. He's even wealthy enough to be able to run for Senate. Wish we'd been able to afford a new home when he blew up ours, or, hells, even been able to afford some new clothes. I LEFT JIYYD WITH ONLY THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK AND HE DID NOTHING BUT HARM ME AND MINE!

_The ranting goes on for over an hour, people listing complaints against Rary relating to the destruction of Jiyyd, and throwing their issues out into the crowd.

After they finish, they disperse and go through the city, making sure that all who they meet who will listen learn how much of a bastard Rary is._

• a diminutive deep gnome has been frequenting any campaign demonstrations Raryaldor puts on. At first he stands among the crowds listening to the speeches of the elf. Eventually he voices his opinions to those around him.

Do not be fooled by the mask this elf wears as normally he would have nothing to do with you. But now since he stands to gain he plays nice with those not otherwise worthy.

Would you willingly have a senator who is so arrogant as to release the fiends of hell without forethought? Would you have a senator who would act as judge, jury and executioner in blind haste to sate his revenge before finding the truth of the matters at hand?

I have witnessed these qualities in this candidate first hand. Look elsewhere to place your vote lest you end up looking down the wrong end of this hasty elf's blade of reckoning.