The Final Assault on Fendon

• _The time has come to face down Fendon and his dark armies of undeath, and lady Ashena Teroldys, First Swordarm of the Order of the Divine Shield, is rallying heroes to the fight. Now is the time to put your skills, your training, your heart to the test - now, in the darkest hour, is the time to truly shine!

Who will answer the call? Who will fight for Norwick, for Narfell, for ~life itself~?_

Event scheduled for:

Saturday, June 2nd at

1 pm US western
    4 pm US eastern
    10 pm Stockholm/mainland Europe

There are no OOC restrictions on this event, but there will be paladins along, so Evil enter at your own peril. Sign up freely, and feel free to mention a better date and time for you if you cannot make this event. Event meets in Norwick.

1. Ashena Teroldys
    2. Victoria
    3. Maria
    4. Romulus
    5. Talindra
    6. Allestor
    7. Dermin
    8. Beourn BattleMail
    9. Martouscha
    10. Stanach
    11. Raryldor
    12. Celia
    13. Val
    14. Reynauld
    15. Arlan
    16. Andrew
    17. Vick/Kalem
    18. Grorg
    19. Elessar Winsbane
    20. Mooncandy
    21. Maero

Note, we'll need quite a lot of PCs for this, so don't be shy!

• Sorry I missed this one guys, would have loved to be there but it was just too early for me >_<

• This event is starting in twenty minutes!

• uhmm.. I thought it was one hour later than it actualy is, so I'll be late cause I have to have dinner and all that stuff.

I'll see to catch up.

• Maero will likely help, too. See if I'm awake for it. 😉

• Right now it's 1225 Eastern Daylight…or is it Eastern Standard? Oh dear I've gone cross eyed.

• This event begins in four hours and nine minutes. It is now 7:51 am US Western.

• I'll try and have moonie come help

• Legion

i told someone on another server i play about it and he said he'll prolly show up. login elessar winsbane 🙂

• It's going to be a little early but I'll try to make it with my PC Grorg. 😉

• Well, the event is going to be at 3 pm for me. Saturday and I have to travel from a big grey city to my home. It's not pretty far but the traffic is so crazy right now in my country because of the electoral campaigns and public dissidence. Just around eighty of kilometers but if you come into a political riot your schedule get all messed and you lose around five hours. I'll try to hop in on time but maybe I'll be an hour later.

• I will try and beg some time away from family. Not sure if I will bring Vick or Kalem yet, most likely it will be Vick.

• Andrew and his sword should be able to be there.

• If I can make it I'll come with grumpy bum.

• :oops: ok then Celia will definatley be there… and I am pretty sure Reynauld will be there as well his player never reads forum I have to tell him to :roll:

• ICC

All sorts of undead will be there… :twisted:

• There is no filling the list - I'm simply numbering everyone who's singing up. There is no limit to how many PCs can attend.

• Gah, 6am on Sunday morning?

I have church at 10am, and I'll have my two young boys clamering all over me. I'll try to bring Val along, but don't be too surprised if I cannot make it.

Stupid timezone issues.

• hehe guess Celia is out then this list filled over night when I was sleeping…

• I'm in. Any dms wanna drop a stack of restorations scrolls on me? I'm out