Hi!

• Hi!,

I'm new!

and…

have run out of things to...

• There's a story about that! It's something to ask ICly that one though.

• I went through the path with the hoarans but instead of hoarans I got weak undead shadows things why were they there instead of hoarans I'm not complaining about that but I just want ta know how they got there

• Nope, was just my stupid gear I started with; which I'm getting rid of bit by bit.

I pronounce this dead horse beaten! on with the fun right?

• Wouldn't worry about it MiMiMe83, unless you were carrying a dozen heavily enchanted gold/diamond rings with you the losses are minimal.

• There are some merchants that will buy everything that isn't marked as stolen. They don't give the best return on your loot, but they do make it easier to sell things quickly. I recommend checking out the Peltarch Markets in the Peltarch Commerce District.

• And to be clear again everything, EVERYTHING (that being everything in my inventory) Showed as not saleable at every merchant she went to (the operative words again being every and she) (sheez).

Wow didn't take me long to hit PrincessBitch mode again.

I've dumped some of the junk in barrels (the ones that make things smoke).

• @54a0fc1c81=Aota:

It depends on which merchant you go to. Some will buy only armor, some will buy only weapons, and so on. You can usually get an idea of what they will buy by what they sell.

…and to be clear, this is not always the case...

• It depends on which merchant you go to. Some will buy only armor, some will buy only weapons, and so on. You can usually get an idea of what they will buy by what they sell.

• Further weirdness now to, everything EVERYTHING she has is now marked as can't be sold to the merchant; tried 5 merchants and gave up.

• Welcome back. Nearly all of us have been to the Fugue before, most more than once. Life is what happens while you're busy expecting something else.

• Dear Narfell,

Slept, went to work, read a bit of the post and PM's, then logged in suprised to not find her in the fuge but on a screen called the long road/hero's hall and at one hit point. I was directed in tells on how to get from there to Norwick and NewOldOrion(?) suggested that I may have been rezzed by a DM; if so thank you, if not I hope I haven't done something wrong?

Anyways her story goes on for now right?

P.S.

I'm sorry I came across as a whineybitchprincess before in the post; I suck 😞

• Ha vander, I knew it was that song before even clicking it.

Seriously though, don't let death get you down for too long… trust me, I know first hand from having an 11 to to 10, a 10 go to 7, and a 6 go to 5 in 3 weeks...

• In Narfell, death isn't the end. The raise dead will take care of that nicely 🙂

• I agree… honestly for low levels, putting a sign and expecting people not to go there, death has a high penalty here. It would be appreciated if much weaker hoarans were placed there that level 2-5's could take, a nd harder ones were deeper.

As for you, yourself. You were a sincere joy to play with, and you will be missed.

Please, if you reconsider, I'd be more than glad to help you.

Silvia/Moonie and many other of my characters would be willing to interact with your own

• That path is by no means safe, anyone telling you particularly a new player on the server ICly that it is deserves a million evil points, an aura of pure evil, devil horns and a slap on the wrist. :x I'll be thoroughly peeved if you decide to quit for good over this. Not at you. Just at bullst Hoarans in bullst areas doing bullst damage with their bullst magic and arrows. :evil:

• Well lost Jenna just a little before lvl 5. She was doing good but walking back from pelt on what she had been told was the safe path she was paralysied (I think, couldn't move, could do nothing) and then hit by a ton of magic stuff (very quickly) until she was dead. Not what I'd call the funest ending and I'm sure somehow it's my fault but I did have a great time with the rest of it, most folks were a lot of help; though I'd say some people just enjoy being cruel and call it being in character (some needless, but I suppose that those people answer just to themselfs in this sort of thing).

Thank you all

Particuly

Kingcreeper
    Player of Rasuil
    Player of Corwin

Never got any good stuff or to play in an actual event (each and every single one of them around me was difenetly not for recent players despite all the mesages, tell's, and adonishments I recieved for implying otherwise; in fact during the two or three I was near I was instructed to get out or I'd die);

All in all

it has been a very entertaining few days

Ciao

Mia

• Lol sorry Creep, you'll always be the Creepist to me no matter the suffix.

Edit:

Er prefix even

• :lol: Your KingCreeper evolved into SuperCreep!