IC: Mischevious Behaviour

• A slim, black clad figure slips through the gate to the inner camp. Her grin broad behind the grinning skull helm, she closes the gate agonizingly slowly to avoid noise, struggling against her impulse to giggle. Turning, she removes an object from the sack she carries, holding it up to the moonlight. The still-dripping eye of a Tree Spider glisening in the soft light, as she bends and places it just inside the gate.
    Moving backwards, she places another eye exactly ten steps away, counting quietly to herself. Every now and again, as she repeatedly places eyes on the ground, she glances up taking bearings. She makes her way carefully to a tree far back in the grove. Inspecting the tree she finds the large arrow, pointing up , she had carved there earlier in the day. Shoulders quaking with restrained mirth, she grips the wet glistening bag of spiders eyes in her teeth and shimies up the tree to a high branch, sits, and waits eyes drawn toward the gate, bag gripped tightly in anticipation.

• Gets hit square on her left breast and starts dancing around growling in pain rubbing at the area Oh ya BUGGA! Me gonna shave yas bald for brusin me boobie! Then glue the hair to ya bumm!

Cotton sprints off after the laughing, looking for tracks and fighting not to giggle

• A russle in the foliage of a tree nearest to the entrance to the Gypsy pass is all the warning anyone entering the Camp gets, before being hit in the chest with a well aimed chicken egg. Manic laughter and screams of delight follow any direct hit. *

• Bridie tip toes quiety up behind Aniel ,watching as she gathers the eggs.
    She Dumps a bucket of mud on her from the top of one of the rotted trees and runs of giggling as Aniel swears and splutters, barely keeping hold of the eggs.

• Horgan stares in disbelief and turns to Dart, the two enjoying a quiet tipple of the new vintage by Darts tent

"What's tha crazy elf up to now?"

Dart glances up to see one of the local mutant chickens, backed up against a bush, clucking furiously at Aniel, who seems to be trying to stare the chicken down whilst scratching the ground with bare toes.

"Fekt if i know. Could be tryin ta breed with it fer all we know."

• They settle back and look on as Aniel, giving up on the first chook, begins to stalk another, flitting from tree to tree. She finally squats behind a small berry bush, a grin coming accross her face as she spots the aforementioned chicken settling down amongst some undergrowth on a nest full of eggs…..*

• _Aniel slips into the inner camp and bursts into an uproar of mirth. She falls over clutching her stomache, kicking her legs in the air. She glances up to see one of the Rom staring at her in alarm. Grinning she leaps up and skips off to her favourite hidey hole in the Inner Camp.

Clutching her knees, she rocks back and forth next to the fire and grins._ Poor ol' stinky smoke man-Rago _She replays events in her head and laughs anew. Sneaking past the revellers was easy given the amount of activity. When Rago dropped his still-lit butt on the ground and didnt quite extinguish it, it was easy to gently fan the embers. The look on drams face had been priceless.

Sighing, finally worn out by convulsive mirth, she lays down, curls into a ball, and falls into a meditative trance, her dreams fillled with visions of black skinned orcs, dank caves and two crying children._

• Bridie mutters something incoherent as she holds the tunic in her hands-
    "ise coulds bash a spidie wiv dis nah !" She swears loudly and stalks off to ther stream near her tent and washes the tunic again, still swearing.
    Later on she can be seen wandering through the forrest , exclaiming happily every so often, as she picks something opff the ground. She returns to her tent and strange cacckles and flashes of light can be heard to any that care to pay attention.
    The next day, all who sleep in the gali hut wake after a restless nights sleep, scratching at some unknown thing in thier bedding to find a note on the walls in common:
    "FOr the folly of one, all will pay."

• Aniel runs up to Bridie a few days later, smacks her on the back side in greeting and hands Bridie's tunic back
    Thar yous gah, ya festerin skank likka! is kleen nah huh?
    Cackling, Aniel skips off before Bridie can react to the board-stiff, starched-to-a-plank tunic in her hands.

• Bridie wakes and turns over to find she has again fallen out of her bed. "feckin ells"
    she stands and dresses carefully, wiping the sleep from her eyes and makes her way groggily to the door…"too much ta drinks last night.. me tongue feels laihk sme kina small furry beast... ghaa!!!!"
    SHe cries out as the bucket of mud lands squarely on her head, dousing her new outfit in festering stinking goop.
    Her eyes flash gold a moment and she mutters
    "sista , ise gahn gets ye good fer this un... " SHe grins , and strips naked, walking out into the camp clad only in the mud in her hair, with a dripping , sodden tunic over her arm.
    Seeing aniel by the fires she smirk, and moving swift and quiet she stands behind her.... appearing long enough to dump the sodden clothes in ANiels lap... "Feckin Boo!!!"
    SHe licks her palm and slicks it down aniels cheek, leaning over her back, Still bare assed naked... "wash tha fer me will ye sista!"
    She giggles as some of the goop falls from her hair onto aniels and skips off to the spring to bathe.

• a furtive figure slips quietly into the Gali house, carrying a small bucket in one hand. Her eyes shine in the darkness, as she carefully places a chair at the base of the inner door to the sleeping room and climbs onto the chair. She carefully balances the bucket full of mud at the top of the slightly ajar door. She clamps a hand accross her own mouth to stifle a giggle. She leaves again just as quietly, after replacing the chair.*

• sees ael watching hte feathered freinds from the quiet corner she and terrick have set up their small tent in- SHe waves, trying hard not to laugh out loud.
    -shakes her head and returns to the tent, tryimng to wake the sleepy Terrick-
    -sighs-

• _As the Oath-takers stumble out of the sleeping room covered in feathers, Ael leans back against the tanning shack, watching them all.

A slight smile slowly creeps across his face as he watches their reactions.

"That is why I sleep outside" He says with a smirk.

He then wanders off to the outer camp, he seems to be searching for someone_

• Kaona slowly wakes up rubbing at her nose as a feather lies tickling it every time that she breathes. Sitting up she sees all the feathers and tries not to start chuckling.

Cotton!! You sneaky little sow!!

She jumps up shaking the feathers off of her and runs out of the shack in search of Cotton.

• Marek wakes to the feathers and stands to dust himself off with little emotion. He then takes a few of the feathers and tucks them away in a pocket.

Hmm. Well might be useful.

• Ox awakens to find himself covered in feathers

he leaps into the air waving his arms and smacks down hard onto the ground.

ow..me not fly

he leaves the hut rubbing his sore spots and spends ours watching the chickens to learn how to fly.

he eventually gets hungry and wonders off…spending hours covered in feathers until he's told gently that he's not a bird and to go wash.

he looks dissapointed about the revealation and goes washes the feather off himself.

• Covers her mouth trying not to laugh at Raven as he explains

Umm.. well, ya knows der some silly folks liven heres. But me swears me not have nuppin ta does wit its or umm… giggles well, not dis times anyhows.

innocent smile

• After spending his first ever night at the camp "sleeping on taking his oath" Raven awakes with a mighty roar, WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS, who did this? I'm No chicken! storms out of the rest room to seek out cotton ((when he finds her he explains about the feathers and asks what she thinks of it looking alittle amused after he calmed down))

• …. The next morning, anyone awakening in the gaje sleeping room will notice they are covered in chicken feathers. It appears some wacko has snuck in in the middle of the night and emptied bags of feathers on the sleeping occupants....

• _Leaning back against one of the trees near the bonfires, Ael stands, twirling a short knife around in his right hand.
    The light from the fires reflect off his deep green eyes as they shine brightly from beneath the shadow of his hood.

He stops suddenly as Aniel passes. His eyes closely watching her storm through the camp, and chase after Horgan.
    His brow narrows. A look of concern crosses his face for a few seconds, his lips slowly twisting into a deep frown.

As Lilith takes Aniel back to the hut, he looks aside. His expression blank, his mind lost in deep thought.
    With a slight sigh he throws over his dark cloak, drawing an arrow back in his longbow as he stalks off into the shadows._

• by the gods, aniel, ive been cooking for you every day, are you eating your food or inhaling it? there is only so much i can bring you without putting myslef at risk too much to get more meat.
    but i will try.
    aniel, ,it looks like it will be terrick and not valis that will be the childs father now. valis hasbeen missing for so long. cotton wil lhelp teach it elven, as i dont speak it.
    lith gets up and proceeds to help aniel back to her hut, then returns to the fores to fetch the third large meal she had prepared, and a little romani to help aniel sleep.
    -sighs- i hope terrick is ready for all of this. and i hope the camp is ready for terrick and i as a couple.