New PC Challenge!

• This is just a friendly challenge out there to the Narfell Community.

But I challenge EVERYONE, to roll up a new PC on the first of February and at the least play him for one day!

The challenge is simple, try a PC youve never thought about trying, play evil, play good, play a race your unfamiliar with, a class your interested in? if more follow suit there should be plenty of folks to Adventure with!(At least for one day!)

thoughts? Discussions?

Am I asking the impossible for folks to try something new for one day?

• I made my barbarian and then had to split for a better part of the day… then went I got back, my internet had crapped out. >_<

• And this it it folks! the new PC weekend challenge begins

• I started a Vietnam style kobold swamp ranger. The char might "stick" with me too.

• You know, I thought about it properly, and realised that the only character type I have -never- played… would be a Chaotic Evil Gnome Cleric... :?

THE CRAWLER BELOW!!!

• edit: Doh.

• I had an idea, but I need help to pull it off. If I can get a few people on board, at the very least we'll have a party of PCs teararsing around Narfell for a few days and making a ruckus.

We're lacking in a barbarian people (not the class, the ethnic/cultural identity). All the old groups, native to the region (The Featherlights, the Narsmen, and the Heyokarr), are either gone, dead, or assimilated, so anyone with a barbarian identity has to be immigrated.

I'd like to create a group with their own cultural identity. A primitive nomadic group of warriors and hunters. Not Temposians, because Tempus is kind of silly for barbarians as written. But we can talk about that.

I already know the archetype I'd like to play, and he's not necessarily the leader type (although I can change that).

• The day is comming when the world will met Melnick.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Right, thanks. Figured I'd missed something in between the screaming children I have here at the moment.

• Here Rei, quoted just for you! ❤

@15ea1d240d=ncharman:

Maybe I should change the date to 4th of Feb, so its a friday and potentially spills into the weekend. So we can all be running around together, see if any of the PCs actually stick 🙂

• Rei, it was postponed to the 5th

• Isn't the First of February tomorrow?

I'm confused…

• Reminder this is next weekend

• @139a06eee6=ncharman:

i think a half-orc female sorcerer might be interesting, not a power build by any means, but a beautiful half orc? now thats intriquing

LOL. I might take that one XD - I'm still deciding… or a Dwarf sneaker O_o

• i think a half-orc female sorcerer might be interesting, not a power build by any means, but a beautiful half orc? now thats intriquing

• How about a half-orc mage who thinks he is a an elven-ranger?

Nahhh, that would never work.

Have no clue yet what I would role up, but I will be there 🙂

• I have characters of pretty much every race and class…

I suppose I may as well make an odd race/class combo with an equally odd back story. I also agree with Mkable, gnomes are the worst and I do not look forward to seeing any of these new ones.

• creates Avon, Havon's awful, lawful, squeaky clean paladin twin

• Male elf paladin. That I want to see, Karnivorr. 😛

• Oh noes! I just realized.. I'll have to go with elf then, as that's the one race I've the most issues with playing. A male.. lawful.. divine-class.. elf..

shriek