Narfell Official Calendar

• Thanks to Lucid's idea and the insanity that is the Narfell Main IRC channel, I proudly present sign ups for our narfell novelty calendar. We are going to do a 50-50 split each month of 1 male and 1 female (RL not IG). If there is an open slot below, SIGN UP!!!! So far we have the following people signed up for the following months:

Males
    January:Zangeen/Benji double homo cover
    February:RYM
    March: MasterBAD
    April: Dwin
    May: MKable
    June: Eo
    July: Senria
    August: Gadguard (in a schoolgirl outfit)
    September: Lucid
    October: Johant
    November: MOOB
    December: Celtic

Females:
    January:Zangeen/Benji
    February:
    March:
    April: Davidnwn
    May: YertelTurtle
    June: HKB
    July: Karnivorr
    August: Canarydice
    September: Ginger
    October: RW
    November: Cardamon
    December: Dondiah

As a side note, if you are male and have rather effeminate qualities, you may sign up on the female side. This means you Thorn.

• Time to go rent the Crying Game.

• There goes all my brain bleach, thanks Dave.

• Prettier than me, Dav XD wolf whistle

• Legion

Hawt. ❤

• 😄 😄

• @8f94391b24=Davidnwn:

@8f94391b24=Teringer:

As a side note, if you are male and have rather effeminate qualities, you may sign up on the female side. This means you Thorn.

If you are still needing spaces filling…. i am not proud, yet i can provide space filler..

i am not proud but i dragged up once and unfortanly people thought i was actully a women.

ive always been worried people from anrf who have me on facebook would find certain pictures lol

never is going to be able to be on narfell again out of embarresment

So what was your phone number again?

• @9f74a52a38=Teringer:

If you are still needing spaces filling…. i am not proud, yet i can provide space filler..

i am not proud but i dragged up once and unfortanly people thought i was actully a women.

ive always been worried people from anrf who have me on facebook would find certain pictures lol

never is going to be able to be on narfell again out of embarresment

• @c4e4e24930=MasterBAD:

How did I get involved with this again? I need a new agent…

Lucid, it's ALL Lucid.

• How did I get involved with this again? I need a new agent…

• Be careful what you edit my posts to say. You might just make it true.

• hands over a spleen

• Your kidneys are my punching bags forever.

• cough I most assuredly did -not- edit Cardamon's post…..

Okay, so maybe I did…..

• WHAT
    WHAAAAAAAT!?

• @7c7f061a79=cardamon:

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sign me up for November on the laydies side!

Great to see some cross-gender role-reversal exploration from Rico. nods sagely

• I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sign me up for November on the laydies side!

• doh! must have meant June!

• clutches July in greedy paws already As for what's involved, I -was- under the impression that it's purely a hypothetical calendar! Otherwise I'm going to need a suitably large beach umbrella to hide behind. 😉

• Let me know what's involved and I'll consider July, since Jan is already taken by the beauteous Benji and zendiferous Zangreen