Mage's death

• Rumours say that mage Attentus was found dead in the Spellweaver library. Apparently the longevity potion that prolonged his life past the human limits was not perfect and failed, making him age very rapidly.

((Character retirement - tough decision, but i should do it a while ago. Reason is simple - he had so much experiences in his long life that he was no longer fun to play.

However, I am not giving up on narfell and sorcerors, next character coming up - hopefully he will offer some fresh perspective 🙂 ))

• A small shadowed figure is seen lurking quietly outside spellweaver for most of the following night, she seems to merely watch the tower and crowd before leaving with the dawn

• After finishing her rounds, Albryanna detours by the Spellweaver keep, bowing her head and whispering a few silent words before quietly heading southward.

• Respect being the key word.

He gives Davanros one pointed look, and pays no further heed.

• Ronan lifts up a hand.

Now now, let's not get into something over this elf. We should pity him instead, because I fear he will lead a very lonely life at this rate. Quite sad really.

Though I'll pity him later. For now, let's pay our respects..

• Jerrick, having recently been missing for the past week or two, notices the small gathering, and stops by to pay respects as well.

Thanks for stopping by the fire.
    You ever come back, or ned to send somene, you know where to find me.

He leaves a sprig of evergreen behind, figuring it fitting, as it is something that never gives sway to seasons, but does indeed gowhen it's time is through.

• Maria, far from being nice in this kind of situations, heads towards the elf, leaning on her staff as she does so, and looks at him, staring

If you do say one mowe widiculous thing about this mattew, you awe going to feel the blessing of mowtality youwself.

despite the lisp and her weak appearance, if just for once, MarĂ­a looks deadly serious and it's easy to see the anger in her gaze

• ICC

@e9dd424a85=SummonerX:

Ronan looks over at the elf, lofting a brow..

My, I think you're in need of a nap. Do take one before saying any other rude thing at the expense of this passed man, else I've a spell to make you take one. You're an elf though, you dont really take naps… so.. hm.. daze? Yes, daze would work. Color spray too.

Ronan nods to himself

looks at Ronan down his nose and blurts"remarkable wisdom, half-human. At least your intelligence managed to notice something you obviously are not: an elf. Would it also be possible for your brain to comprehend the fact that stating out the obvious should not warrant for threats you barbaric half-blood nature just blurted. Now leave me alone so I can continue observing these ruffians. It makes much easier for me to pity them"

• (A figure in a wizard's robe begins some kind of diagram or drawing in the dust beside the Spellweaver Keep, it elaborately fills with markings as the individual spends more time working on it. He says nothing as he continues his marks. At some point he stops and in a very cursive elven hand writes "from Mari Yuhanna")

**PM Me with an Intelligence/Knowledge (Elven History/Lore) Check to find out what the heck that diagram is.

• Ronan looks over at the elf, lofting a brow..

My, I think you're in need of a nap. Do take one before saying any other rude thing at the expense of this passed man, else I've a spell to make you take one. You're an elf though, you dont really take naps… so.. hm.. daze? Yes, daze would work. Color spray too.

Ronan nods to himself

• ICC

@69629b979c=Celtic8824:

Dex shakes his head at the elf, not angry, merely upset at the lack of respect for the dead.

"He did more than your sorry elven arse can ever hope to amount to."

Finishing up his drink, he draws his blade and heads out to the gate for his shift.

Elf looks after Dex's leaving and voices his comments
    "Just like that other human who voiced his regrets a moment ago, where is he now. Gone. Like a breeze in the meadows, morning mist before the dawn, short is human life among us here. Meaningless and not worth of mentioning, except the fact that during their limited time they somehow manage to inflict massive damage to local flora and fauna. Weep not of his passing but rejoice, as nature does due one less burden."

• Ronan comments on the news..

A fellow sorcerer has passed. I didn't know him well, but many did. Tis a sad day that one who used their power for something great must pass.

A respectful bow of the head for a few moments in the memory of a fellow pretty, white-haired sorcerer

• ::As Mariston hears the news, he settles back…his mind recalling the roll of years and all that has occurred. Putting a hand to his own still thirty something face…he sighs deeply and gently holds his symbol of Torm::

• Tindra spends a quiet night with some Silverymoon Ruby wine, fondly toasting to a man who had been not only her mentor, but friend as well.

• *Z stops by the Spellweavers Keep to pay his respects….

...As he talks to some of the others, he is heard saying, "I only recently got ta know him a little. Tis a pity our paths din cross earlier."*

• Dex shakes his head at the elf, not angry, merely upset at the lack of respect for the dead.

"He did more than your sorry elven arse can ever hope to amount to."

Finishing up his drink, he draws his blade and heads out to the gate for his shift.

• ICC

Pesky elf Davanros is sneering at people raising a toast at inn. He comments dryly"only a human"

• ICC

double messege, sry

• Dex, who had just finished a shift workin' on the Militia's weapons, walks in to the inn and orders a glass of Jiyyd Creamy Stout. Upon hearing of the passing of Attentus, he raises his glass as well.

"Aye. Only knew him for a little while, but seemed to be a fine man. May the Wonderbringer's able hands guide him to whatever afterlife he so desires."

• Labur sitting next to Benji raises his glass in the toast and gives Benji two firm pats on the back